this forum was so different just 1 year ago

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
just last yeaf it was so fucking cool the ratinf thread were wild like it was real people talking about real shit now its become so bad its just a bunch of retards doing retarded shit over amd over holy shit i might keave this forum theres no value here anymore

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, nordicfoidslayer23 and PointOfNoReturn
Go back another few years and it was a full on Solvay conference talking genuinely about improving looks and surgeries, like every thread had a high quality morph and surgeries detailed to achieve the look of the morph

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, gribsufer1, emeraldglass and 2 others
JoinedNov 1, 2022

it is always the same argument lol

"it was better some years ago"

That's just recency bias LMFAO. For all I know, niggas in the future will be saying that the Summer of 2023 of Looksmax was "peak times."

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
4 years ago it was people with actual knowledge now its just guys telling u to rope if u arent psl 5-6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, gribsufer1 and emeraldglass
That's just recency bias LMFAO. For all I know, niggas in the future will be saying that the Summer of 2023 of Looksmax was "peak times."
bro the forum HAS changed so much , bo ines gomna call a bunch of spergs making shitty jokes peak, it only since october you cant talk in the looksmaxxing section full time

• JFL
Reactions: traveler