This fucking barber gave me the worst fucking haircut ever, tell me how to hide this piece of shit of a haircut.

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
My asian fucking parents forced to to cut my hair which I have been growing out for like 3 months and this barber fucked up my hair like not the normal "fucked up". It's the worst piece of shit hair I have ever had. Never in my life I wanted to cry looking at my face after cutting my hair but that streak ends today. Fucking shit, I probably won't be able to go out now.

So yeah, enough venting, tell me how to hid this abomination, please.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, ´´´´´´´´, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
brb imagining your haircut cause no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, NebulaExplorer, shogrim and 13 others
No pics no care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, IAMNOTANINCEL, HeightPilledum and 3 others
brb imagining your haircut cause no pics
nigga imagine you are in my place with the worst haircut possible, would you post a pic of your ugly ass on the internet, even worse on this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, FBl, zura and 2 others
Never go to someone who's not male with rainbow bracelet.

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
No pics no care.
Imagine the haircut look like this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, LooksThinker, shogrim and 8 others
Like this?

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

• So Sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIlIIIlIIIIl, Agendum, LooksThinker and 4 others
Bowl will get better after a couple of weeks. You need to survive now.

• So Sad
no i'm joking , bald is worse than anything unless ur balding , just wait it regrows you can't do anything
yeah, I am planning to regrow my hair, fortunately, my hair is grows a bit faster but do I just wear a hat or a beanie right now? I fucking hate this bro :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
My asian fucking parents forced to to cut my hair which I have been growing out for like 3 months and this barber fucked up my hair like not the normal "fucked up". It's the worst piece of shit hair I have ever had. Never in my life I wanted to cry looking at my face after cutting my hair but that streak ends today. Fucking shit, I probably won't be able to go out now.

I haven't gotten a haircut in a year, my flowing locks have an insane halo on my lean tall build

Barbers are blue pill

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and lowiqNormie
yeah, I am planning to regrow my hair, fortunately, my hair is grows a bit faster but do I just wear a hat or a beanie right now? I fucking hate this bro :feelswah:
yea wear hats

• +1
Embracing cope > Hat cope

• So Sad
Barbers are blue pill
every single barber i went to in 20 yrs couldnt do a good haircut it's actually insane , i just let them grow on top now and let them cut sides only i cut top by my self with scissors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, autistic_tendencies and justropemaxbro
Barbers are blue pill
yeah, I wanted to stab his throat with the scissors at that moment but I resisted and while this foid was washing my hair, she was telling me "oh, this haircut suits you" and shit like that. I resisted the urge to burn the whole shop bro :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, autistic_tendencies and lowiqNormie
every single barber i went to in 20 yrs couldnt do a good haircut it's actually insane , i just let them grow on top now and let them cut sides only i cut top by my self with scissors
100%. every barber I went to, they always fucked up my hair. I have to let it grow for a few weeks to consider it a good cut jfl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lowiqNormie
Only few men can rock such haircut.
Like cylian Murphy, from peaky fuckin blinders.

Yeah he has that skull halo. But also his haircut is actually well done and always styled.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I haven't gotten a haircut in a year, my flowing locks have an insane halo on my lean tall build
good for you bro, how do you take care of your hair?

The black hood ghetto barbers would probably a little better though

good for you bro, how do you take care of your hair?
Shampoo it once a week, conditioner every other day, no products just use a blowdryer on low heat to give it volume and end with cold blow

• +1
yeah, I wanted to stab his throat with the scissors at that moment but I resisted and while this foid was washing my hair, she was telling me "oh, this haircut suits you" and shit like that. I resisted the urge to burn the whole shop bro :feelswah:
Don't blame the barber, blame the parents who made you go to the barber

You felt resistance to your parents request, but you didn't go through with your intuition.

Don't blame the barber, blame the parents who made you go to the barber

You felt resistance to your parents request, but you didn't go through with your intuition.
yeah, that's also true but it doesn't mean the barber wasn't at fault, he didn't even carefully look at the reference pics and went straight into cutting and give me an abomination.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Shampoo it once a week, conditioner every other day, no products just use a blowdryer on low heat to give it volume and end with cold blow
thanks broski

Pics next time go to a stylist so they don’t fuck up ur long hair

• +1
Who would any mentally sane person go for this?
At this point, you're better off shaving everything and doing a scalp refresh

Just beaniemaxx the whole 3 months till it grows back though
bro, I was forced against my will but its not as bad as that pic its a bit longer and its like 2 block hair.

bro, I was forced against my will but its not as bad as that pic its a bit longer and its like 2 block hair.
I'm not talking about you lol, ik you were forced to
I was thinking would anyone would voluntarily go for this unless they have a humiliation kink

• +1
That shit will grow out in a week or two max. You probably have no idea how to actually ask for a haircut and he just didn’t blend it because he’s a retard.

• +1
Yeah he has that skull halo. But also his haircut is actually well done and always styled.
true that.
needs to be a solid good bones chadlite face at minimum, to be able to pull of that haircut

Shut up you gay

Ur Asian it never began anyway

• So Sad
That shit will grow out in a week or two max. You probably have no idea how to actually ask for a haircut and he just didn’t blend it because he’s a retard.
Yeah probably but the guy literally ignored me showing him pictures and also being a retard that I am, I didn't think of it seriously and I was like "oh, ig he is good at this".

this is a sign from god telling you to emrbace masculinity, go bald, grow a huge beard and roid asap
women love it srs, richardcoopermaxxing is legit
don't do me like that bro, i can't even grow a beard.

baseball hat isnt hard to find

Dont worry bhai me and albanian mafia friends are heading to his location

• Love it