This fucking girl is so fucking exotic looking I feel like I have to smash but also I hate her and she disgusts me

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Her personality is also bland as all shit, forgettable as fuck, no doubt she is used to people remembering to her and basically all being oddly attracted in some weird hypersexual way but also the way I feel

she is legit cringe and talks like people I know on a low IQ worst possible cardboard 1 dimensional personality that you can tell is super fake and weird

which i feel like she is not genetically healthy looking at her, like she is hot or whatever but hot in the way like an anime girl could be good looking if she was real but like it would feel wrong and unnatural, I want to smash her but I wouldn't date her srs, wouldn't want to talk to her or hang out with her which is about average for most girls but like I would try to avoid being seen with her, she is what we call black people whack, like black people have this 6th sense for whack ass ppl and she is def it....

I wouldn't let her have my children I would 100% get to agree to take plan b before smashing, like I don't want to reproduce with her and mix my genes and fucking find out what the kid looks like I would be scared to shit, and it would be inside her, I feel like fucking her would be like fucking a hot alien like super attracted but also pretty fucking disgusted.....

People like her are so attractive because even thru all her bad qualities physically and obvious deformity and shitty bland personality (imagine her being A list famous, oh you can't she is vanilla AF no charisma or appeal) but she's still weirdly exotically attractive so it's like teasing and it makes you feel she is hotter than she is that she can overcome all the bad qualities and still have so much raw appeal

this is how women must feel towards chads they cannot help being attracted to them even though they are smelly assholes who like shit tier humor like fart jokes and are kind of repulsive assholes but everybody is attracted to them because of their odd hypermasculinity that is almost alien like, the fact they are still overall hypertextually attractive makes them seem so much better because it overcomes all the terrible traits so easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8461 and 2 others
she would get a stroke if you cold approached her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax, Alexanderr, Mouthbreath and 7 others
Born in Miami and raised in Buenos Aires and London

no wonder her personality is so shit :sick: this is peak hurl upbringing

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
fuck the more content I see the worse it gets
she is listed as model + actress

and here is this bitch tryna sing, it's so mediocre :sick:

looks + sounds like a JAP (jewish american princess)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
looks + sounds like a JAP (jewish american princess)
no jewish women are funny, charismatic, and self deprecating, this one is like a doll if it were a real person, you can tell she is not relaxed at all and acts autismo like she cannot read the room

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
i have similar thoughts, don't know whether my dick is playing tricks on me

i have similar thoughts, don't know whether my dick is playing tricks on me
bro you have black SMV sense I swear I see some girls who I know for a fucking fact are not even that high PSL or really that appealing and I like god damn :soy: shawty fine thooooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I've never seen an example of her where she isn't smattered with makeup.

yesss this so much, we are deciphering this bitch while the rest of the forum is jerking off

look at this pic
Download 1

you can tell her skin is dogshit, it's all bumpy and shit

BUT YOU CANNOT SEE A SINGLE FUCKING PORE, legit a layer of cake frosting
which explains why her face is so pimply and bumpy and shit but her makeup reflects her true character, you never see who she is with her personality she is always wearing a mask in public and you can tell it's so awkward same with her fucking face/skin/makeup situation

this bitch is hiding something she is a model + actress + singer no doubt she has given up the coochie to dozens of execs and producers, wonder what else this bitch is hiding from tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
she looks funny

she looks funny
look at her droop eyes how can that be appealing? answer it really isnt BUT it makes her eyes look bigger so she looks more neotenous

Shes ugly as fuck OP disgustang
Move your mind away from such things asap

looks like an autistic framecel dude in a wig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AlwaysHaveQuestions and oldcelloser
I wouldn't let her have my children I would 100% get to agree to take plan b before smashing
If you don’t do that , then this is what will happen with this hoe
ridley scott GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Exotic? She's just white

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and oldcelloser
looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and oldcelloser
does nothing for me, looks like an anorexic alien. would produce abominations

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Her male looksmatch would rope.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1636753041543.jpg
    FaceApp_1636753041543.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
looks alien

Attachments

• a42a405a67a0ef084963831075.jpg
    a42a405a67a0ef084963831075.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 62
fuck the more content I see the worse it gets
she is listed as model + actress

and here is this bitch tryna sing, it's so mediocre :sick:

sounds like shes covering this lmao

alien head havin ass

little shop of horrors is pretty blackpilled tbh, nebish weak manlet fantasizes about suddenly becoming special by accident, murdering chad and stealing his whore gf he giga simps for
:soy:

She looks like an elf

A foids personality and iq should not matter
Only her age and looks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 13332