This Fucking Kid Is Exposing This Forum

I have an idea. Cant we all just collectively report this guy for promoting body dysmorphia, mysoginy etc
we can just not use this forum until the mods do something

@TRUE_CEL we will do whatever it takes to get the forum privatised, just get someone to do something please
Master already made an announcement the other day. I’d repeat it for you, but honestly I forgot what he said.

There's been an increase in men vs women content on social media, and loads of men starting to hate on women and become redpilled, so I wouldn't be surprised if this + increased exposure to looksmaxxing and blackpill, leads to mass blackpilling
Exactly tbh. Most people get redpilled first, then realise the Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and optimisticzoomer
Master already made an announcement the other day. I’d repeat it for you, but honestly I forgot what he said.
No action was taken it was a pathetic attempt to calm everyone down, but the jew still wants his pockets filled and wont take any action

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, dakchuh and Deleted member 30432
we can just not use this forum until the mods do something
We have hundreds of people joining us every week. If some people stop posting, not much would change, really. Having said that, Master did create a thread recently. It may be useful to you, so go ahead and read his post.

blackpill is true tho,every teenager knows it and many would probably kill themselves if they would accept it 100%
However not anyone knows about that term. Even then women would start with their hypocrital double standard shit. I fucking hate this world i would rope but not only for my looks but because this world has no fixing it's overr

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Bloatedcelbag and efidescontinuado
The one thing that’s sort of lifefuel is how many of these shittokkers will do hardmaxxes like get Bimax, pump roids and HGH ect? You need to fully understand how prevalent the Blackpill is to have that sort of drive and most people will never take the Blackpill as it’s extremely depressing, especially in the beginning.

Just my take on this.
HGH and roids wouldn't be taken by many shittokkers because they're scared of needles, but if shit like mk677 spreads it could actually become a trend and I'm sure many people would want to join in after seeing like 4 tiktok videos about it. So while not everything might get popular, some actual important stuff could certainly be.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
There's been an increase in men vs women content on social media, and loads of men starting to hate on women and become redpilled, so I wouldn't be surprised if this + increased exposure to looksmaxxing and blackpill, leads to mass blackpilling
I agree with you the sexual market is becoming ridiculously skewed and men are desperately looking for solutions. It's not inconceivable that these ideas begin to spread rapidly.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, tia0505, horizontallytall and 4 others
However not anyone knows about that term. Even then women would start with their hypocrital double standard shit. I fucking hate this world i would rope but not only for my looks but because this world has no fixing it's overr
i fucking hate this world i dont hate myself i just want to get a deathnote and jerk every name of the people i hate on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Joe Goldberg, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
both of you joined less than a week ago, you are the result of this
You don’t know me I lurked on the forum before streege return was banned

No action was taken it was a pathetic attempt to calm everyone down, but the jew still wants his pockets filled and wont take any action
Exactly! That’s what every business/ creator does when users/consumers are upset. They say “muh we’ll do something, we’ll take action” so people clam down and look away. And guess what? Nothing. Gets. Done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
I hate these faggots so much especially that syrianpsycho guy with 920 vids all they do is spread high quality blackpill looksmaxxing information from a relatively normal nt persona simplified in nt language and everything so normies don't push it away. These niggers need to be executed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall and 2 others
Yeah, I just checked. He didn’t say he was going to do anything right now. He was asking for suggestions on how to best handle the situation. Perhaps no one came up with a good solution.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i fucking hate this world i dont hate myself i just want to get a deathnote and jerk every name of the people i hate on there
Same im either gonna become a freemason or some shit im legitimately tired i would sell my soul just to hit the 1%

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
We have hundreds of people joining us every week
bro,bro here me out,its top secret ok?are you really ready?JUST DONT ACCEPT THE REQUESTS

Last edited:
  • +1
Wait for a while until everyone chilled

We have hundreds of people joining us every week. If some people stop posting, not much would change, really. Having said that, Master did create a thread recently. It may be useful to you, so go ahead and read his post.
Where? Also is it in English or Hebrew?

HGH and roids wouldn't be taken by many shittokkers because they're scared of needles, but if shit like mk677 spreads it could actually become a trend and I'm sure many people would want to join in after seeing like 4 tiktok videos about it. So while not everything might get popular, some actual important stuff could certainly be.
Mk-677 is cope tbh. You need to pair it with CJC-1295 to have a noticeable effect for height and frame. And you need to inject CJC. I get your point though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
bro,bro here me out,its top secret ok?are you really ready?JUST DONT ACCEPT THE REQUESTS
If I don’t do it, someone else will. Having said that, two days ago there were hundreds of new registrations and today I woke up to seeing only 40 new registrations. Point is.. mods are gonna mod, unless they’re told not to accept any new accounts. Gotta hear from our overlord what the next step is.

Everyone’s getting stressed over here, but you have to remember that they just spew nonsensical cope like mewing. Jfl if you think Syrian Psycho would say that he got jaw implants and that’s what helped. Same with most of these business gurus saying muh dropshipping!

He made an announcement asking for solutions and we gave the nigger dozens of them. Shut the fuck up
I’m sitting on the toilet wiping my ass. I’m killing time here.

Where? Also is it in English or Hebrew?
Announcement section, I think. It’s in Hebrew, but if you’re secretly a Jew it will automatically appear as English.

That's a shit argument. "Muh they're not even close to getting hardmaxxing surgeries bro"

They're not there but they're one step closer. Let's say all those normies mew for a couple months and see no change, and then find this forum (Which that zoomer literally mentioned in that video), they will definitely stumble upon surgeries.
And how many of these zoomers have the money, and drive to go under the knife for a serious surgery?

Very few Gen Zers have crazy levels of autistic drive to research everything, make 30k ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Lol

anyway if there are 100 or 10000 more people here, what does it matter

Surgerie ascend to chadlite 1 in 400

Gymmax is law

@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
who the fuck cares anyways? most of his users are ugly ropecels who need surgery to even be a 1/10, fuck all u kids suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yeah, I just checked. He didn’t say he was going to do anything right now. He was asking for suggestions on how to best handle the situation. Perhaps no one came up with a good solution.
IMG 20230808 004441
IMG 20230808 004434

Was this not a good enough solution?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Venommm_, T50 Mogger and 2 others
NICE BRO I HAVE 5 MORE WEEKS OF VACATION AND IM TRYING MY LITERAL BEST AND SPENT 1000$ on looksmaxxing already only for jews to start it and mog me to moon and back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Saint Casanova
perhaps no suggestion will ever be good enough and he's leading us on

And how many of these zoomers have the money, and drive to go under the knife for a serious surgery?

Very few Gen Zers have crazy levels of autistic drive to research everything, make 30k ect.
Syrian psycho goes out of his way like his faggot ass was biologically programmed to promote high quality softmaxxes like castor oil/monoxidil for eyebrows, eyelashes, vollufine for lips, dark under eye circles, squintmaxxing, autistic level skincare, also a lot of other actually impactful softmaxxes (920 videos) hes such a faggot literally spends his days siphoning information from blackpill sites to improve competition to his best ability

Last edited:
  • +1
I don’t really give a shit

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Fucking private this forum.

He's right though the elite have gate-kept since the beginning of time and we're entering an era of globalized competiton on the scale of billions. We'll all be tearing at each other for looks, money, and status. He doesn't know the shit show he and others like him are unleashing. It's a mistake.
Its over bud, luckily you can surgerymaxx soon before this shit inflates same for me, I'll try to beat the influx, get mine in too

We both know that zoomers hundreds of them rn are pinning hgh, Ramieri inflated 100% in the last 3 years and others, its over at this rate

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Octavian_Augustus
Its over bud, luckily you can surgerymaxx soon before this shit inflates same for me, I'll try to beat the influx, get mine in too

We both know that zoomers hundreds of them rn are pinning hgh, Ramieri inflated 100% in 3 years and others, its over at this rate
100%. The surgery inflation is absolutely real and not some schizo delusion. These guys are jacking up prices by 100%. Same with live life taller they jacked up their LON method by over 100% since 2021. It's so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
Everyone should comment in the comment section if they have an account that it is an incel website so normies stay away

Nah there's a huge grinding culture lol
And even if not the surgeries themselves, softmaxxing can make them miles more attractive.

The problem is that the idea that looks matter and that you should improve them is being spread. Dudes with good bases that didn't take care of themselves will begin to. That's the core of this community and it'll fuck us up
It’s analogous to the concept that the rich get richer. Young People with money to get these procedures probably come from a good household and thus have decent genetics or fixable falios. The people that would benefit the most from this going viral are the MTN and HTNs with good bases. The Subhumans will just realise how over it is tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8365, horizontallytall and 2 others
Quite possible.
but we offered a solution, Ive spoken to others and their also happy to pay a monthly subscription so why not take the new found oppurtunity, there will still be a net profit considering ads will be ran in addition to the new stream of income??

100%. The surgery inflation is absolutely real and not some schizo delusion. These guys are jacking up prices by 100%. Same with live life taller they jacked up their LON method by over 100% since 2021. It's so fucking over.
Oh yeah I forgot about the turkey LL, crazy how much Jewish Height preferences in the west causes so much men to go overseas to break their legs

Idk the price now, 2021 was 20k? Now it's 40k? Also look at their follower count, ever since that black guy 5'5-6'0 and 6'0-6'6 orge they exploded in popularity

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Octavian_Augustus
Everyone should comment in the comment section if they have an account that it is an incel website so normies stay away
We should just report it for body dysmorphia and similar shit people itt are suggesting, autistic comments will just be lost at the bottom of the comment section with little interactions. Reporting works best it practically deletes their account

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
It’s analogous to the concept that the rich get richer. Young People with money to get these procedures probably come from a good household and thus have decent genetics or fixable falios. The people that would benefit the most from this going viral are the MTN and HTNs with good bases. The Subhumans will just realise how over it is tbh.
This too 5'4 curries coping with hamza or Andrew Tate, finding this stuff will probably rope, but the 6'2 White Fat normies can just lose weight to get to HTN, + add surgeries to maybe chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TeenAscender, Deleted member 8365 and 3 others