This giga Stacy reddit looksmaxxer BDD mogs this entire forum

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What the fuck tbh. She legit got jaw surgery even though she was stacy maxxed already. She regrets the surgery heavily and complains about jaw cracking, ear pain, assymetry, not being able to open jaw wide enough to give blowjobs to chad, relapse, widened jaw (which she doesn’t like), etc. I’m just in awe at this foid tbh.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2205, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Foids are so fucking greedy. That stupid whore should’ve saved her money for when she hits the wall and her pussy has been stretched out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5969 and 10 others
Foids are so fucking greedy. That stupid whore should’ve saved her money for when she hits the wall and her pussy has been stretched out.
It’s beyond my comprehension. I legitimately cannot understand her logic. She would have had life on tutorial mode and she still complains in all her posts about the plight of being unattractive. I just simply can’t...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 2205, Kristin and 7 others
She was not giga Stacy before

can I see some pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 9670 and Clark69
Just post the pics you rape victim semen guzzling faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
She was posted here before, she also used to post here iirc

She only needs to start up an only fans and not post too explicit pics to get rich. It's really that easy. I'm glad that she has dignity and she's not doing it though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
She was posted here before, she also used to post here iirc

She only needs to start up an only fans and not post too explicit pics to get rich. It's really that easy. I'm glad that she has dignity and she's not doing it though.
Why did she post here?

Some people will never satisfy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Where are the pics you fucking brain dead subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hightwolf, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
What did she get a bimaxx?

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Where are the pics you fucking brain dead subhuman
Just post the pics you rape victim semen guzzling faggot
can I see some pics
Ko6mYav.jpg

this is her before
she didn't post any pics after getting her jaw surgery (likely bc she looks alien now)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 11074 and 5 others
Do you think she would have sex with me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4614, doll and 7 others
She has an only fans you can fap to, but no she won’t let you get your little dickelt out near her. Chad only

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 11074 and 6 others
She has an only fans you can fap to, but no she won’t let you get your little dickelt out near her. Chad only
Serious? Someone leak

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6695
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
Why did she post here?
Yh I remember her. Back then I identified myself a lot with her issues. I still do. One of the only foids I could ever possibly relate to.

She can have men but that's not what she cares about. She cares about looking on the mirror and liking what she sees. She wants everyone to be mirin. Something many of us do... I recall she even wanted fo be famous maybe acting or smth.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
Yh I remember her. Back then I identified myself a lot with her issues. I still do. One of the only foids I could ever possibly relate to.

She can have men but that's not what she cares about. She cares about looking on the mirror and liking what she sees. She wants everyone to be mirin. Something many of us do... I recall she even wanted fo be famous maybe acting or smth.
Never sympathize with foids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheChosenChad, LILMAXILLA and 4 others

She’s still a hoe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
she's gorgeous

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 6695
What the fuck tbh. She legit got jaw surgery even though she was stacy maxxed already. She regrets the surgery heavily and complains about jaw cracking, ear pain, assymetry, not being able to open jaw wide enough to give blowjobs to chad, relapse, widened jaw (which she doesn’t like), etc. I’m just in awe at this foid tbh.
Disagree, even this bitch would be in absolute awe of @Turtle

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 8765
Let's see how hard just looking at her facial structure has made you
He will never get to cum on that facial structure so what is the point of him getting hard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, magnificentcel and Deleted member 6695
no pics shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
What does she look like now

Her comment history on. Reddit :soy: is insane. Bihhh is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Her comment history on. Reddit :soy: is insane. Bihhh is crazy
Her looksmaxing knowledge is actually legit tbh. She should be allowed to post here and rate guys ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Ko6mYav.jpg

this is her before
she didn't post any pics after getting her jaw surgery (likely bc she looks alien now)
Or actually looks mogger and doesn't want the world to know. A super model even...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Have you taken a shower? Just ask her out bro, but you need a really good pick up line for this one. Use your best!

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
seeing now that this is indeed a real person and taking into consideration her posts on reddit I guess she killed herself a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 9670
seeing now that this is indeed a real person and taking into consideration her posts on reddit I guess she killed herself a long time ago
Dude, don't say that. It's a woman... She got showered with care and validation every single waking second of her life before and after the surgery. Nobody would kill themselves...

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Dude, don't say that. It's a woman... She got showered with care and validation every single waking second of her life before and after the surgery. Nobody would kill themselves...
Why are the girls that post here hot and why won't they suckn on my foreskin

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10536

haha its nowhere the same
she's not satisfied with ltring normies or fucking chad
she wants the power to marry a chad
normie orbiters not enough for him , wants more
she is greedy af

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
haha its nowhere the same
she's not satisfied with ltring normies or fucking chad
she wants the power to marry a chad
normie orbiters not enough for him , wants more
she is greedy af
I'm also greedy as fuck. I want 6ft2, 9 inches and 6.5 psl. I also want to date someone I like and validation. She's a gigaslut? For sure lmao but idk she's different than many foids and also again her BDD posts are very relatable tbh.

Nvm I'm not trying to defend anyone you guys are right. But i still identify some things and consider her better than average gigaslut for sure!

I'm also greedy as fuck. I want 6ft2, 9 inches and 6.5 psl. I also want to date someone I like and validation. She's a gigaslut? For sure lmao but idk she's different than many foids and also again her BDD posts are very relatable tbh.

Nvm I'm not trying to defend anyone you guys are right. But i still identify some things and consider her better than average gigaslut for sure!
u won't be any of them 99.99%
be more reasonable