This girl I was interested in took off her mask today

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
She is a 2 PSL. Her voice and demeanor reminds me of my oneitis from elementary school and I loved her immediately. When the curtains fell it was the biggest disappointment in my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 4645, Copeful and 9 others
how bad was it, is her eye area good?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
how bad was it, is her eye area good?
She is not objective good looking. Her upper face reminds me of my oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
tell her u have a nurse fetish

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
She is a 2 PSL. Her voice and demeanor reminds me of my oneitis from elementary school and I loved her immediately. When the curtains fell it was the biggest disappointment in my life.
my worst fear is having a haram of bitches thinking im cute and then when I expose my bloated jaw they talk shit

im praying I lose this weight fast 😭

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4696
my worst fear is having a haram of bitches thinking im cute and then when I expose my bloated jaw they talk shit

im praying I lose this weight fast 😭
same bro JFL for now im ninjamaxxed and i mog alot of my classmates.corona halo is real
20200921 134839

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
same bro JFL for now im ninjamaxxed and i mog alot of my classmates.corona halo is real
View attachment 715912
curly hair maxxed pretty boy

my dumb ass ate 5000+ calories over summer and became skinny fat. praying to allah i can fucking lose the weight and start hitting the gym and gaining muscle fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
curly hair maxxed pretty boy

my dumb ass ate 5000+ calories over summer and became skinny fat. praying to allah i can fucking lose the weight and start hitting the gym and gaining muscle fast
same bruh whats sad is that when i duckface fraud i can see great jaw bones and cheekbones aswell.chin could be better but honestly if i could get sharper face it would be insane psl increase

• Love it
Reactions: PYT