this girl is 18, begging to hangout but

She has midget body and the ass is too big for european standards. Just fuck her and write here an essay about the whole affair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Torero, cvzvvc and 1 other person
cause the default on tinder/bumble is a 4 year age window so in case the 18 year old girls dont even change that window I want to be included in the list of men they see (18-22) cause I only care about 18/19 year olds anyway. Women older than that are generally very ugly to me

gluten free diet did the most wonders for my skin, night and day difference. Plus tons of vitamins and mineral supplementation. Topical skin care is cope imo, skin is an organ like ur lungs and stuff so nurtition is the best way of going about taking care of it

Can you be more precise about your supplementation @Amnesia ?
I'm curious because you have a very good skin in all ur pics.

there is no "but..", she's 18! the only "but" is HER "butt" which must be worshipped. If you mess this up then don't even bother trying to write me because you're dead to me, don't try to write me any PM's, don't tag me in your threads, it's over

She has midget body and the ass is too big for european standards. Just fuck her and write here an essay about the whole affair.
Best in thread. We need a sequel to the Pizza Place Incident and something tells me the piece we need could be a presumably mentally ill 18 year old with the skin texture of a fake Louis Vuitton bag left out in the sun on Canal Street, NYC by an ethnic merchant with a missing tooth

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
gluten free diet did the most wonders for my skin, night and day difference. Plus tons of vitamins and mineral supplementation.
Do you have thread in which you talk in depth about hour diet and supps?

Which supps do you take?

she has a mantier long torso

how tall is she?

Niggah are'nt you like 50 by now?

averagejoe level humblebrag here

"she's begging to hang out but............ i'm just so torn and inquisitive i need to ask my friends here about it"

amnesia... shut the fuck up and keep that to yourself
Not fair to compare him to averagejoe- amnesia is actually a helpful forum member and says what he did to looksmax and even offers advuce

But tbh OP I think she has photoshopped her waist cos it looks a bit uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@StreegeReturn look at this stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
someone probably placed a bounty on your head making threads like these

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

cause the default on tinder/bumble is a 4 year age window so in case the 18 year old girls dont even change that window I want to be included in the list of men they see (18-22) cause I only care about 18/19 year olds anyway. Women older than that are generally very ugly to me

gluten free diet did the most wonders for my skin, night and day difference. Plus tons of vitamins and mineral supplementation. Topical skin care is cope imo, skin is an organ like ur lungs and stuff so nurtition is the best way of going about taking care of it
Can you post the brands and the vitamins you are taking

She look 4'8