Banned
Daphne Joy

> Ideal BF%
> Ideal waist/hip ratio
> Good Face
> Good Coloring
> Good Bust
> Great Cheekbones

If you had children with this woman your children would be slayers male and female for the next 10 generations no matter who they mated with

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Future Arablite
8============✊======D?????

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
old and ugly as fuck

Did one of the bogdanoffs have a sexchange ?

she seems to be a pinoy

Man, didn't come to this thread to come to this thread

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Phad and Immanuel
I can say that she is good looking from an objective perspective, but I'm not really sexually attracted to her.
My subconscious tells me that my dick would be way too small for her since he has huge hips. She also has a broad jaw so she basically masculinity mogs me. Sexual attraction couldn't really occur between us two.

No,her genetics are crap,she is full of makeup and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
shes far from 8 imo

• +1
Looks too old imho, but I agree.

That’s a tranny

Last edited:
Lol she's 31, but looks 21, and stop coping you know this girl even mogs prime Angelina Jolie

So who would you say is an 8

Who's your PSL 8

Post your PSL 8
the average 12 year old girl mogs her to shit.

• +1
Why do certain girls have weirdly big faces like the one in the op and kat deluna for example? Falios them hard

Last edited:
Facially a 5

body halos her to a 6

I'm hard-wired to be a racist and I dont find Non-White women attractive. Never have.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
the average 12 year old girl mogs her to shit.

Lol are you in HS?

yzKr0Ft.gif

Facially a 5

body halos her to a 6

I'm hard-wired to be a racist and I dont find Non-White women attractive. Never have.

You to probably are unlike most men , and like face more than body this is probably your PSL 8

She has a good face even without makeup, but body is just to androgynous for me
Why do certain girls have weirdly big faces like the one in the op and kat deluna for example? Falios them hard

Her face isn't big I ran her through my software she's just short, so it seems big by contrast

Lol are you in HS?

yzKr0Ft.gif

You to probably are unlike most men , and like face more than body this is probably your PSL 8

She has a good face even without makeup, but body is just to androgynous for me

Her face isn't big I ran her through my software she's just short, so it seems big by contrast

Nah my psl 8 is sommer ray tbh

face + body
2AB1C40A 3880 4DA2 84B6 8190E65CBE97

Nah my psl 8 is sommer ray tbh

face + body
View attachment 9366

Sommer Ray only has hip dimorphism but her:

> Eye Area is poor she does a good job with makeup though , so you probably haven't noticed
> Worse coloring than the girl I posted
> Weird nose from front view
> Small breast
> Butt is small compared to the girl I posted

Hyped up PSL 7 with good makeup tbh ngl

Sommer Ray only has hip dimorphism but her:

> Eye Area is poor she does a good job with makeup though , so you probably haven't noticed
> Worse coloring than the girl I posted
> Weird nose from front view
> Small breast
> Butt is small compared to the girl I posted

Hyped up PSL 7 with good makeup tbh ngl
H a r m o n y.

Sommer mogs your orangutan faced tranny to moon

And jfl at mentioning her makeup, as if your girl doesn‘t wear any

H a r m o n y.

Let me make a few comments based on your statement

Sommer mogs your orangutan faced tranny to moon

Your probably are making these statements because she has more jaw width and foreward growth then you, and like @Curious0 her hips makes you feel subconscious about your penis size

H a r m o n y.

You can't dissever the difference between true harmony, and just good makeup. If it wasn't for Sommer Rays body she'd be closer to a PSL 6, and her body isn't even anywhere close to Daphne's let's again compare

[QUOTE="Felix97, post: 99768, member: 206"And jfl at mentioning her makeup, as if your girl doesn‘t wear any][/QUOTE]

Lol so let's compare them both in similar cold temperature lighting with no make up, all Daphne has on is some lip gloss

Your girl's coloring is look pale and unhealthy. Whearas Daphne's hemoglobin rich skin gives her skin warmth that literally makes her pop out of the picture, and this was hard to find. She literally paints under here eye the hide the dark circles. Daphne doesn't have dark circles her bone leave her eye well supported

Lol chill out u fucking aspie. It‘s funny how u start throwing around personal insults everytime someone disagrees with ur autistic statements :feelskek:

Let me tell u smth now, u cant write down all features like it‘s about rating some race car

I can tell someones psl within a sec. U completely neglect harmony and thats why ur ideal girl or men are far from being ideal

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
None these hags can compare to prime JBs
@Mainländer

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
I'm like you in a sense. I don't find dark-skinned Asians (Viet, laos, Cambodian) and negro women attractive. Other than that, I like about every other race of women out there.

ew adult women

no thanks

Lol chill out u fucking aspie. It‘s funny how u start throwing around personal insults everytime someone disagrees with ur autistic statements :feelskek:

Let me tell u smth now, u cant write down all features like it‘s about rating some race car

I can tell someones psl within a sec. U completely neglect harmony and thats why ur ideal girl or men are far from being ideal

Lol I wrote a whole thread on harmony, but ok I know nothing about it

Cool story bro tell it again

why the fuck does everyone like fat girls so much

ton of make up, probably frauding, still looks good tho