This girl is not an AWALT

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

Of course she would still reject him if he wanted to actually date her or get more intimate with her, there is no doubt about that. But anyone would tbh.

But the sheer fact that she gave up on going to her once-in-a-lifetime homecoming with a chad just to give this genetically cursed incel his first glimpse of female validation and affection was very noble of her. Plus she is standing close to him and hugging him with no feelings of disgust and she's not afraid of "lowering her value in society" by being seen as his pair, she is a genuinely good person.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, xit and fukmylyf
You have it all wrong. She did this exactly BECAUSE awalt

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Idk man, im very cynical about foid nature having been exposed to the blackpill 1000s of times. Idk if I can see this as mere altruism, or assume some hidden agenda was involved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
very thinly veiled attention seeking behavior
"look at me, look at how nice of a person i am, come and interview me, faux news!"

She just wanted to seem ¨different¨ from the other girls. Basically to show people what a good person she is

AWALT is always AWALT. You just have to look into it from a womens point of view

she didn't fuck him, so I don't see anything noble about this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don’t know, man. I’m not gonna assume anything but what I will say is that you never know these days. Females in general are extremely good at putting on a show.

He doesn't get to fuck her and thats the bottom line. It doesn't matter how nice she is. She isn't nice enough to spread her legs and let an ugly deformed nigga smash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SHARK and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
She just wanted to seem ¨different¨ from the other girls. Basically to show people what a good person she is

AWALT is always AWALT. You just have to look into it from a womens point of view
Isnt ur girlfriend different?

Virtue signaling. She says she does not think people with Downs Syndrome are different. Well obviously she does what ridiculous statement.

i am actually inclined to think this Is counter productive. Now that he has had this positive experience he will just continue asking girls on dates.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
AWALT is indeed a meme bro

Virtue signaling. She says she does not think people with Downs Syndrome are different. Well obviously she does what ridiculous statement.

i am actually inclined to think this Is counter productive. Now that he has had this positive experience he will just continue asking girls on dates.
Low inhib retarded chad tbh

Sexual attraction is amoral. Just because a girl is nice does not mean she is sexually attracted to ugly guys. This is a bitter pill to swallow. That nice girl in your class will not be more attracted to you than the Stacy bitch.

• +1
Isnt ur girlfriend different?
She grew up with values and traditions that will grant her the best life. But obviously she still cares about looks etc. if she didnt she wouldnt have rejected those guys before me. She is human as well not a saint lol.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
who's this kid
is he sick

Did not watch, all women are whores

• +1
Low inhib retarded chad tbh

XD

Of course she would still reject him if he wanted to actually date her or get more intimate with her, there is no doubt about that. But anyone would tbh.

But the sheer fact that she gave up on going to her once-in-a-lifetime homecoming with a chad just to give this genetically cursed incel his first glimpse of female validation and affection was very noble of her. Plus she is standing close to him and hugging him with no feelings of disgust and she's not afraid of "lowering her value in society" by being seen as his pair, she is a genuinely good person.

its called virtue signaling sweaty, dn watch, but do you think she would have done the same thing if it wasnt captured on camera? JFL @ U she would have taken a shit on the down syndrome fag's head if no one saw

This is kind of stuff is SO rare that it made it on the news

Users who are viewing this thread

Back