This girly looks with beardless face and abnormal jaw and baby forhead amd humbuger cheeks thinks he mogs me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
if you have neither forward growth nor harmony.
U son of the bitch i am the best rater here and i know i have harmony amd i know it more than ur coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, .👽. and Deleted member 13787
This guy is gonna be the new meme thanks god newone and makinit happen is gone our new clown is here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
This guy is gonna be the new meme thanks go newone and makinit happen is gone our new clown is here
U will be u mangolian look with gorillas ears amd himbergur cheeks and abnormal jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Emd of discussion racists but why i bother ? I am just discussing incels

Post ur pic with verification u son of bitch
here, in this pic I only morphed my hairline and made it better.
I have a better phenotype, browridge, nose, lips, jawline, bigger chin, zygos. basically everything thats important. you are not good looking. I dont want to call you out on that but if you are not good looking you have no reason to brag about how good looking you are. you are delusional.

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
This guy is gonna be the new meme thanks god newone and makinit happen is gone our new clown is here
how can someone be so delusional and have 0 self awareness:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Haven
i beard mog u and am 17 jfl, also beard does not equal test hahahaha. at 40 your test levels drop dont u know
shave the beard and then claim that you mog guy on left, you would look like those naked dogs
stay in your lane nigga why are you not married, narcmaxxxing on an incel forum when you look like a failed fouseytube :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Haven
Most of people here are racist

u will sie to have my warrior skull u son of the bitch
I avoid telling people that they are ugly here but you are so delusional that I deserve to do it.

You are ethnic, manlet and balding, those 3 things alone would make you subhuman.
Besides that your mandible is so small it could fit a child, not even that ugly beard can save it. That nose is so big it drains the oxygen of everyone surrounding you.
You are 3/10 at best, you would never slay in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, .👽. and CursedOne
I avoid telling people that they are ugly here but you are so delusional that I deserve to do it.

Your mandible is so small it could fit a child, not even that ugly beard can save it. That nose is so big it drains the oxygen of everyone surrounding you. Besides that you are ethnic, manlet and balding, that alone make you subhuman.
You are 3/10 at best, you would never slayer in the west.
And yest i al slaying withvmyvwarrior harmony akull amd hood ratios u fuckin racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i beard mog u and am 17 jfl, also beard does not equal test hahahaha. at 40 your test levels drop dont u know
shave the beard and then claim that you mog guy on left, you would look like those naked dogs
stay in your lane nigga why are you not married, narcmaxxxing on an incel forum when you look like a failed fouseytube :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why i shave ? Its bot a big beard and i atill have a good jaw u son of the bitch

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Haven, CursedOne and 1 other person
Why i shave ? Its bot a big beard and i atill have a good jaw u son of the bitch
Lol 20210724 225113 >u son of a bicth i am not a cuck i just like when my wife is being fucked by turanid chads

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
degenerate subhuman. you are beyond repair but somehow funny haahahaah.
you wannabe arabslayer.

LOW INHIBITION DARK TRIAD CHAD VS INCELS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Chadakin, .👽. and 1 other person
OP get bimax and rhino asap, legit advice

shave the beard and stop jaw frauding, you are recessed so you grow your beard because your iranian telemarketer doesnt pay you enough money for jaw surgery
any foid can realize when dudes fraud pics, especially when you take them at such ass angles

OP get bimax and rhino asap, legit advice
nigga cant afford it
over for allahcels:feelswhy:
wageslave 10 more years when his nutsack skin falls off

• So Sad
Reactions: Stare
Vforvendeta mogs, while he took a picture with shit lighting and shit angles, the other guy took the picture with angle and places that make him look better.

shave the beard and stop jaw frauding, you are recessed so you grow your beard because your iranian telemarketer doesnt pay you enough money for jaw surgery
any foid can realize when dudes fraud pics, especially when you take them at such ass angles
Ass angles. ? Is this ass angle sonvabitch

Attachments

• B115D15F-E510-404F-BC94-68AAB2D8CACA.jpeg
    B115D15F-E510-404F-BC94-68AAB2D8CACA.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
Currys always make good memes

• +1
Half rat half ape.
Data

Your skull shape is cagefuel

C

Cope fag i am brachy brachy =chad dolico=incel
im going to meet gandy this hate is unncessesary goodbye my friends

• +1