This goes to show how truly sad the world is….

lacobus

lacobus

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
1,182
Reputation
1,106
Someone tell her that no normal man is going to put up with bullshit like this..

I also hate those annoying popular girl hand gestures she’s doing, foids cannot develop their own personality anymore.

Truly over for this generation of men, we were born to suffer!


IMG 5516
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
its ragebait for engagement
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
its ragebait for engagement
wish I could say it’s true but she’s made posts similar to this one.

Pretty sure she has a boyfriend as well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
let me cope :owo:
It’s okay I understand nigga!

Wish I could cope about women like this, but I have came to realization that’s just how they are.

It’s almost like they want to live a life full of STDS and sadness. Because no guy wants a used up whore with diseases.
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
4
Views
56
T-bone123
T-bone123
ReccesedSlavic
Discussion This is really sad
Replies
4
Views
37
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
36
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
49
xan
xan
Mecha-Man
Replies
5
Views
55
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top