This guy got good implants results

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Diamond
I think, excepted maybe the cheekbones that looked too much, too much projection (from what I read, he got another procedure to make the implant smaller).
Jaw implant looked good

He looks uncanny but implants are probably not the main reason.

A bad eye area and overtreated "gay" lips are enough to fuck your face. Need a morph with standard lips and eye area to really see how good these implants results really are.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
As a guy, if you mess with your cheeks and lips you will start looking uncanny/gay/unnatural.
No doubt about that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and Akatlyn
2478115_Left_Side.jpg

His harmony is

This kind of nose doesn't go with this kind of jaw doesn't go with this kind of chin doesn't go with this kind of lips doesn't go with this kind of eyes and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
2478115_Left_Side.jpg

His harmony is

This kind of nose doesn't go with this kind of jaw doesn't go with this kind of chin doesn't go with this kind of lips doesn't go with this kind of eyes and so on
Yes harmony is 404.
However when I look at implants results I try to focus on the implants only (how much angularity he gained, if the jawline itself became nice)

Yes harmony is 404.
However when I look at implants results I try to focus on the implants only (how much angularity he gained, if the jawline itself became nice)
If focusing on the implants only, they will always look good since the sheer mechanism of adding jaw width or height is fairly simple.
If it adds no angularity it was because there were other extenuating issues--too much submental fat, jaw was too recessed, chin too recessed, etc. so it immediately becomes an issue of other parts of the face

what decides 90% of what makes an implant look good is if it they had a good base for it, so imo the mark of a successful jaw implant is if it harmonizes with the rest of the face

This guy ended up looking like a ken doll.

• +1
Reactions: crystalcastles555
If focusing on the implants only, they will always look good since the sheer mechanism of adding jaw width or height is fairly simple.
If it adds no angularity it was because there were other extenuating issues--too much submental fat, jaw was too recessed, chin too recessed, etc. so it immediately becomes an issue of other parts of the face

what decides 90% of what makes an implant look good is if it they had a good base for it, so imo the mark of a successful jaw implant is if it harmonizes with the rest of the face

This guy ended up looking like a ken doll.
finally, I can feel some IQ in this forum