This guy has higher SMV than Maher

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
If we think about SMV as results with women this guy mogs Maher. His SMV is very high due to Game and NT. John has a 1500 laycount.

John has an abundance mentality and masculine frame. He is able to cold approach at an advanced level and use push pull to create attraction in women. Game and NT is far more important than looks as looks is only 20%. MTN looks with advanced game and NT is ideal for slaying.

@JFLateating @lebronjames23 @5.5psl @softlysoftly @badg96 @thereallegend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Lawton88, Deleted member 22639 and 5 others
Female gaze @lebronjames23

Attachments

• 3421DDE4-2B3F-4572-8FCA-7731D680AD3B.png
    3421DDE4-2B3F-4572-8FCA-7731D680AD3B.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E54A0AA-D1A8-42B0-A0F1-510AEE497BA9.jpeg
    8E54A0AA-D1A8-42B0-A0F1-510AEE497BA9.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22639 and lebronjames23
Maher is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I have two Master's Degrees in Cognitive Science and Human Computer Interaction. Plus I used to be a professional poker player and worked on nuclear missile defense contracts for the US government. I leveraged these analytical abilities to simplify the entire dating game and created a system that any guy could use to get an amazing life with beautiful women!

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, OnlyHeightMatters, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
If we think about SMV as results with women this guy mogs Maher. His SMV is very high due to Game and NT. John has a 1500 laycount.

John has an abundance mentality and masculine frame. He is able to cold approach at an advanced level and use push pull to create attraction in women. Game and NT is far more important than looks as looks is only 20%. MTN looks with advanced game and NT is ideal for slaying.

Ngl Balding also helps him to slay tbh
Jfl if you aren't balding in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Agendum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and lebronjames23
These guys will never learn women just want to be loved and appreciated they don’t care that much about looks. All you need to do for looks is have a hair cut wear good clothes and wear cologne etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Germania, Adriana Lima and 1 other person

Screenshot 2023 02 13 23 44 23 547 edit combravebrowser

HE LIVES IN FUCKING BRAZIL YOU STUPID NIGGER, DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE THIS BLOATED SUBHUMAN BONELESS FAGGOT TO MAHER EVER AGAIN OR I WILL MURDER YOUR WHOLE GENETIC LINEAGE YOU STUPID FUCK.

RDT 20230213 2300285998257979175693747

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2078142

HE LIVES IN FUCKING BRAZIL YOU STUPID NIGGER, DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE THIS BLOATED SUBHUMAN BONELESS FAGGOT TO MAHER EVER AGAIN OR I WILL MURDER YOUR WHOLE GENETIC LINEAGE YOU STUPID FUCK.

View attachment 2078141
He isnt bloated just bad camera angle or lens. In fact he is perceived as leaner than 90% of guys because he holds a masculine frame and has a great personality

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23

if i had his level of game I wouldn't even like be anywhere near this website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
The Redpill scene is full of subhuman conartists.

People are dumb for real : As soon as I see this subhuman fatcel I know for sure that I won't listen to a damn word of what he has to say because he clearly doesn't get pussy on the regular.

The Redpill scene is full of subhuman conartists.

People are dumb for real : As soon as I see this subhuman fatcel I know for sure that I won't listen to a damn word of what he has to say because he clearly doesn't get pussy on the regular.
I benefited from his advice even though I mog him in looks. Game is important