This guy has the nicest smile I have ever seen

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
1 1

1 2

1 3

he got IMDO to fix his subpar lower third.

also, rate his smile

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, bugeye, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Mf looks like Xenomorph:eek::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, AscendingHero and ChristianChad
the smile of a man who just go his life saved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lilhorizontal32, CANI and 5 others
688B108A F493 443B 8B6B 6B9BCBE117F6
MOGGED

So called nicest :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, ChristianChad and Basedprincess
its like an animorph cover where he transforms from a bug into a real life boy

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Slob and varbrah
One of the best ascenscions ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel and 3 others
from low tier asian normie to changlite

10/10 ascension, australians are the master race:heart:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
When boys smile at you mysteriously 62507

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, lilhorizontal32, bugeye and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: metagross
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and StrangerDanger
not really. these guys are better looking facially but look at the lower third of the guy I posted.

it is very angular and sharp (especially his chin) even when he smiles, which is ideal, and a pretty rare trait
Cope
2E3F25C2 B596 462C AA9A DD66E21E9F2C
DA5B8A56 A5EF 4CA3 81F8 6D39518B108A

the guy you posted has a feminine narrow chin. doesnt look very good imo
His smile still mogs hard. And the dude you posted has a narrow chin as well.
Also jfl if you think that chin makes him look feminine. Jaw width is more important

His smile still mogs hard. And the dude you posted has a narrow chin as well.
Also jfl if you think that chin makes him look feminine. Jaw width is more important
his chin isnt narrow.

and I never said that the chin of the guy you posted makes him look feminine, just that his chin itself is somewhat feminine. and water about jaw width.

I'm just saying that chins like the ones that I've posted are quite rare, and look very aesthetic (I haven't seen it from the frontal so can't say with certainty) but I'm sure it would look great from that view as well

not really. these guys are better looking facially but look at the lower third of the guy I posted.

it is very angular and sharp (especially his chin) even when he smiles, which is ideal, and a pretty rare trait
chico smilemogs this dude hard

what is this skull incel??? needs size asap. do you have any idea how much of a peanut skulled insect you'd look like next to Lachowski? Absolutely over

chico smilemogs this dude hard
chico is much better looking without a doubt. but just look at the lower thirds.

chico's chin becomes long and narrow, whereas this guy's chin and lower third stay angular, which imo is much better looking

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 1281039

View attachment 1281040

View attachment 1281041

he got IMDO to fix his subpar lower third.

also, rate his smile
I dont think I made this clear, but I dont think that he looks the best facially when he smiles, definitely not, he gets mogged by a substantial % of the male population.

however, I am talking about his lower third only and how angular it stays while he smiles, especially his chin, which is quite rare, and would having these traits would be a looksmax on any guy, even though it isnt necessary to be considered gl

I dont think I made this clear, but I dont think that he looks the best facially when he smiles, definitely not, he gets mogged by a substantial % of the male population.

however, I am talking about his lower third only and how angular it stays while he smiles, especially his chin, which is quite rare, and would having these traits would be a looksmax on any guy, even though it isnt necessary to be considered gl
What causes that

What causes that
I think good chin projection + having the muscles in your lower third being connected to your chin in a particular way

I made a thread on this if you want some more info:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
his chin isnt narrow.

and I never said that the chin of the guy you posted makes him look feminine, just that his chin itself is somewhat feminine. and water about jaw width.

I'm just saying that chins like the ones that I've posted are quite rare, and look very aesthetic (I haven't seen it from the frontal so can't say with certainty) but I'm sure it would look great from that view as well
That’s psl autism. The only real thing which matters for a good smile are the teeth and palate