whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
This ideal for womans

• +1
Reactions: Dev, rand anon, cancercell and 2 others
This aspie has negative sex appeal

This aspie has negative sex appeal

Lol, see the coments and likes in tiktok edits, he has fucking appeal, the dream of all womans for 18/25 years

How about my appeal saar ??
can I get white women with blue eyes ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haydez, Tyroneinprogress, cancercell and 2 others
Literally old money italian boy, this is moment
Dude he looks like a retarded 4 year old walking. If women see him irl they'd laugh at him

Dude he looks like a retarded 4 year old walking. If women see him irl they'd laugh at him
He is bad model, but in photo him looks like a disney prince

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, becomingnearperfect, Krakowski and 1 other person
Evie tiktok

I always cage so hard when people think they found a "new type" when in reality they just found a chad with a certain feature

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
View attachment 2293181
I always cage so hard when people think they found a "new type" when in reality they just found a chad with a certain feature

Yeah but this guy mogs her blood line into 2 why is it always women who are the most delusional like I wanna fuck super models but it's never gonna happen she's not gonna fuck the top 1 percent of the genetic tree although every 1 should be good looking in the ideal world.

Literally old money italian boy, this is moment
why the fuck is everyone using the "old money" shit nowadays. fuck I hate how somehow everyone collectively can catch onto some cringe shit on the internet