This guy is 24

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Lmao @ roidcels. Just lmao

if this dude makes it to 30 I’d be surprised dead srs

imagine being 24 but looking early 50s. Just lmao. His looks, his prime, everything is ova.

Attachments

• 7429312B-8FD1-495F-AE51-AD377A941EF9.png
    7429312B-8FD1-495F-AE51-AD377A941EF9.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., Deleted member 15305 and 8 others
Stallone also used roids and looked great, healthy and young
why is that?

Theres LITERALLY no reason to roid

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Lmao ain’t it crazy how this dude just ruined his life

he will never get his youthful skin back.. the dude is doomed to be a wrinkly nutsack who looks early 50s

it’s funny how someone who’s so into there looks can just completely lose all there looks and smv in the span of a couple years lmao. Like it literally is over for this dude lmao

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, metagross and Deleted member 15305
why did this guy roid and end up incel but connor morphy roided and ended up chad?

was looking at this guy Jordan Peters and hes like 30 i think but looks 45 and has had 4 major muscle tears in 13 months. never even succeeded in BB either. totally pointless.

and the "guy" holding the phone is his GF jfl.

Trainedbyjp

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15305, Jerryterry129 and 2 others
Better than being worthless subhuman babyfaced trash.
I'm 26 and look 16. I'd kill to look 30.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, eduardkoopman and noodlelover
Probably gets destroyed by medium uglies on tinder too :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Most pro bodybuilders are insecure men with sad lives. The amount of regimentation that goes into that lifestyle basically makes it impossible for anyone who isn't extremely obsessive/neurotic to enjoy life. Very few of them have any charisma. The only exceptions I can think of were Bob Paris (insecure gay man), Schwarzenegger (giga chad, even if he looks bad to most people), and Chris Bumstead.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15698 and Gaia262
Better than being worthless subhuman babyfaced trash.
I'm 26 and look 16. I'd kill to look 30.
this sounds like me, at 25.
I looked like a freaking teenager, till half way into my 20's . Whici is unattractive, plus as 25 yo looking like a teenager, you can't go for girls that are 16 orso, like how normally 16yo girls like guys that are like 18 orso.

Lmao @ roidcels. Just lmao

if this dude makes it to 30 I’d be surprised dead srs

imagine being 24 but looking early 50s. Just lmao. His looks, his prime, everything is ova.
Im a year and a half older than him and I look like this:

Screen Shot 2021 12 21 at 94024 PM

this sounds like me, at 25.
I looked like a freaking teenager, till half way into my 20's . Whici is unattractive, plus as 25 yo looking like a teenager, you can't go for girls that are 16 orso, like how normally 16yo girls like guys that are like 18 orso.
this is a good thing, you can age fraud. that’s what i’m doing. gonna get some years that self isolation and covid stole from me

was looking at this guy Jordan Peters and hes like 30 i think but looks 45 and has had 4 major muscle tears in 13 months. never even succeeded in BB either. totally pointless.

and the "guy" holding the phone is his GF jfl.

View attachment 1451958
strong everything

this is a good thing, you can age fraud. that’s what i’m doing. gonna get some years that self isolation and covid stole from me
Yeah I know. Now at much 38 yo age, it's a good thing. Because I look younger than 30, still.