This guy is a psychopath right?

Turkic Albanian

Turkic Albanian

32 years old, nothing to lose nothing to gain. o/
Completely lacks any real emotional manifestations in both tone of voice and facial expression.

Notice the fixated facial muscles around the eyes. When smiling your eyes should crease up and display crows feet. But his eyes are fixated, devoid of emotion.

Somehow he is more of a monster than the supposed monsters he interviews.

Attachments

• 1715318808171150m.jpg
    1715318808171150m.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates, The Grinch and 9 others
Is that Syrian psycho on the left?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Kavkaz777, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
@The Grinch says Albanians are psychopaths so it's probably you

@The Grinch says Albanians are psychopaths so it's probably you
Serbs are the psychopaths. That's why they start all the wars, and genocide every nation in the balkans

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Serbs are the psychopaths. That's why they start all the wars, and genocide every nation in the balkans
Mocking someone for helping handicapped people sounds pretty psycho to me

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Turkic Albanian
On the left is a good example of what mouthbreathing does to your development.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Haseeb, moreroidsmoredates, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 2 others
Mocking someone for helping handicapped people sounds pretty psycho to me
Don't be fooled.

The only thing he's helping is his back pocket.

He is exploiting disabled children for financial gain and displays all the hallmarks of psychopathy, or at the very least, a disingenuous person.

I thought this site was supposed to be redpilled, maybe I should go back to 4chan.

• +1
muh help

he's monetising them
So what? He's handsome and could've chose any other job, instead he spends hundreds of hours talking to people who can't shower themselves and probably spit it his face by accident. You're the shallow one without a heart. The Grinch was right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
His smile looks more genuine on these pictures:

Attachments

• hq720 (1).jpg
    hq720 (1).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • hq720.jpg
    hq720.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
You're right.

The bottom pic is him with his girl friend so I'm guessing that's genuine emotion.

not sure why the top pic is a genuine smile, he's with some random invalid.

Regardless, it highlights the difference from my OP pic between a fake smile and a genuine smile.

• +1
You're right.

The bottom pic is him with his girl friend so I'm guessing that's genuine emotion.

• +1
So what? He's handsome and could've chose any other job, instead he spends hundreds of hours talking to people who can't shower themselves and probably spit it his face by accident. You're the shallow one without a heart. The Grinch was right.
the grinch was right about what?

he spends hundred of hours with speds because its 10x easier, its like taking care of a dog except u get paid for it

• +1
Yes you'd have to be a psychopath not to be happy next to that thing.

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
You're right.

Disabled children are ignored all the time. Let him give them a platform, its a win win, the kids or their parents consent to it as well and probably get paid or aided by him since he is so successful

the grinch was right about what?

he spends hundred of hours with speds because its 10x easier, its like taking care of a dog except u get paid for it
Psychopaths are infamous for being horrible with pets so you're essentially arguing my case. The Grinch says the Serbians tried to genocide the Albanians because they were intolerable as a people. I'm not saying either is okay, but Albanians have some of the highest crime rates ever.

Psychopaths are infamous for being horrible with pets so you're essentially arguing my case. The Grinch says the Serbians tried to genocide the Albanians because they were intolerable as a people. I'm not saying either is okay, but Albanians have some of the highest crime rates ever.
I love my pet cat and dog, nice try

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Yeah there is defo something off with this dude.

I guess he has a lot of women simping for him tho, thinking that he is amazing for helping poor disabled people while he's just using them to make money.

Clown world.

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
You are an angry little Albanian manlet because you have no military and the Serbs would have eradicated you without Americas intervention. Seethe, little Albanian monkey

You are an angry little Albanian manlet because you have no military and the Serbs would have eradicated you without Americas intervention. Seethe, little Albanian monkey
Would have, but didn't.

You lost Serb, take the L and move on.

Couldn't even keep Kosovo

Would have, but didn't.

You lost Serb, take the L and move on.

Couldn't even keep Kosovo

I’m not a Serb.

Can you elaborate on what prompts analbanians to be so prideful of their shithole nation? They all leave it, and they all still insist that it’s the best nation on earth. How? You have no military. You have 0 world contributions. You’re Turk muslimcels. You have no architecture of your own. You have no nation. You still practice blood feud. You are lawless. You have nothing in common with Europe.

Is it the inferiority complex that prompts little Albanians to make songs and preach on the internet how they’re gods chosen people?

I’m not a Serb.

Can you elaborate on what prompts analbanians to be so prideful of their shithole nation? They all leave it, and they all still insist that it’s the best nation on earth. How? You have no military. You have 0 world contributions. You’re Turk muslimcels. You have no architecture of your own. You have no nation. You still practice blood feud. You are lawless. You have nothing in common with Europe.

Is it the inferiority complex that prompts little Albanians to make songs and preach on the internet how they’re gods chosen people?
Don't ask me, I've never stepped foot in Albania. I'm a Turk with Albanian roots who lives in the west.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
i havent said a single thing about serbians nor balkans u sociopath.

his girlfriend is also neurodivergent, bros just a kind dude and most likely on the spectrum himself

doesnt show any actual signs of psycopathy. this would be way too big of a facade for him to put on for very minimal monetary gain

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Turkic Albanian
his girlfriend is also neurodivergent, bros just a kind dude and most likely on the spectrum himself

doesnt show any actual signs of psycopathy. this would be way too big of a facade for him to put on for very minimal monetary gain
It's a possibility.

That would explain his unorthodox facial expressions.

@Eriot Lodger
i think the kratom rotted all ur brain because that wasnt me
Aww Cuteness GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
@Eriot Lodger
i think the kratom rotted all ur brain because that wasnt me
Aww Cuteness GIF
That was an honest mistake though. I'm not racist, but all graycels do kinda look the same, I can't help it!

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
His eyes are 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back