This guy is mentally ill, dumb and coping hard

L

lepo2317

Equinox
I just got some shit recomended on youtube. I thought this guy was blackpilled and he cries and copes about handsome men having no personality, character. ambitions etc. but it turns out that he thinks he is attractive :lul::lul::lul: Mind is such a powerful shit, man. You can be twink who hits gym for 6 years (like this guy) looking like skeleton, being bald ugly nigger and still thinking you are attractive and making up shit. This shit life is simulation no cap.

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Klasik616
I'm tired of seeing these "attractive men" on YouTube who somehow have bad luck with women when the rest of attractive men fuck.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Elias de God and lepo2317
He’s not ugly tho
he is 4/10 at most, bald, 60kg no bones asymmetrical as fuck big as slut's eyes and that's just the first thing I see. At the top of that he is autistic, he doesn't even move while talking. It's over for him. Can't wait for his vidoes from mental asylum.

andrew tate wannabe.

i thought this thread was about MVP

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and lepo2317
i thought this thread was about MVP
Yeah, title is 100% about mvp but then "bald nigger" doesn't fit. MVP has beautiful hair and is 'white'.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I'm tired of seeing these "attractive men" on YouTube who somehow have bad luck with women when the rest of attractive men fuck.
Now after watching that bald nigger I get more bald niggers in their 40s and 50s who think they are chads in my youtube recommendations. There are MTN chinks who think they same.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
He's not as good looking as he probably thinks he is but he isn't bad looking. He does seem a little off in the head.

He's not as good looking as he probably thinks he is but he isn't bad looking. He does seem a little off in the head.
He didn't even move while he is almsot screaming at the very beggining of the video. He isn't even MTN for sure. I wish I was so dumb being ugly thinking I'm the shit, I would be happier.

He didn't even move while he is almsot screaming at the very beggining of the video. He isn't even MTN for sure. I wish I was so dumb being ugly thinking I'm the shit, I would be happier.
I don’t think this man is as happy as you think he is