This guy is super lean but not attractive, why?

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Moggie and Lawton88
Bald, shit skin tone, too lean like meth addict. He is on a lot of steroids and other drugs.

Also very bad undereye area and horseface.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF, Ken and 10 others
hes bald obv, makes him look 20 years older.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Danish_Retard
Shit this is probably what I will look like in 10 years :feelswhy:

Would he look better with stubble and short cropped hair on the top, dont know why they go completely bald rather than keep in no.1 or 2 on the top.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16058, geezcel and 2 others
top tier mogger with hair

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RecessedChinCel, Yuhbwoynadia and 3 others
Looks like a slav

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
top tier mogger with hair
Gave him my hair using gimp (idk how to blend or anything)

Future
Hair save

Does it ascend him?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Deleted member 20327 and 3 others
Bald with an alien shaped skull is a death sentence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Moggie
E249317A A29D 4116 A6AE C85D2674F885
Bald

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, closedplatecel, germanlooks and 8 others
tee hee hee i am so quirky I an super lean but I pretend like I eat this junk food all the time tee hee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, looksmaxxed, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
mostly it is being bald. Also has high gonial angle and bad under eye area., short weak chin I bet he is like 5'5"

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Moggie
hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Moggie
Is having low angle due to brachyfacial also bad?
I don't see how it is possible to have a high gonial angle with a short face

I don't see how it is possible to have a high gonial angle with a short face
Nah its the lower third that is too short and also overbite causes a sharp near 90 degree angle I have it man.

OrthoED-Evaluation-of-the-face-4.png

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Constantin Denis
Would look good with +10 lbs of body fat and hair

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Ken, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Would look good with +10 lbs of body fat and hair
Nah he just needed to lean max without roids, would look as you say. Roids are good timesaver and make people ascend way quicker but in the long run are a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Nah its the lower third that is too short and also overbite causes a sharp near 90 degree angle I have it man.

"high gonial angle" = the gonail angle is much higher than the chin, as in the Dolico drawing.

"high gonial angle" = the gonail angle is much higher than the chin, as in the Dolico drawing.
Bruh I am talking about myself here, you said high is bad so i wanted to know if too low is bad aswell.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Bruh I am talking about myself here, you said high is bad so i wanted to know if too low is bad aswell.
Sorry. I misread your first post. Less than ideal, but far better than having a high gonial angle.

• +1
he eats alot of calories and shit food then burns it all doing hours of cardio it's stressful and unhealthy hence the cortisol maxxed methead look

he reminds me of this nigga who was doing the same thing then died

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 18244, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
he eats alot of calories and shit food then burns it all doing hours of cardio it's stressful and unhealthy hence the cortisol maxxed methead look
Cope it is the roids if he died of a heart attack, Michael Phelps was fine and he had more calories than that and I'm sure he trained more than this dude. It's amateurs abusing roids and developing bdd.

Damn looking into him dont even think he took roids, guys we need to be self-esteemmaxxed, sad shit :cry:

He took fat burners and trained full body daily to failure, body is only one piece of the puzzle guys, :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Cope it is the roids if he died of a heart attack, Michael Phelps was fine and he had more calories than that and I'm sure he trained more than this dude. It's amateurs abusing roids and developing bdd.
michael phelps had a decent amount of bodyfat as opposed to this guy he looked terrifying before his death he might have been lying about the amount of cals he took and/or bulimic tho but dont thinks its roids
Capture dcran le 2022 06 27  231806

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Moggie
Bald, shit skin tone, too lean like meth addict. He is on a lot of steroids and other drugs.

Also very bad undereye area and horseface.
Wtf did you mean by “meth addict” you fat faggot:soy:

Attachments

• 0D9CC321-0205-497B-B6EA-753E5EA5334B.jpeg
    0D9CC321-0205-497B-B6EA-753E5EA5334B.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16058 and sibience

Doli and normal mogs cuz muh lean face.

• So Sad
Needs eyebrows and hair to look good
Hair pilled again @SubhumanCurrycel @ArvidGustavsson @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
Bald, long midface and shit brows

Huge neotenous skull and lack of hair.

Look at the Brachy chin that mogs doli bruh also the example is clearly a fat person lean surely it mogs doli

the brachy chin is not a projected one

it's short and has no height or width to it

• So Sad
the brachy chin is not a projected one

it's short and has no height or width to it
Look at the Brachy chin that mogs doli bruh also the example is clearly a fat person lean surely it mogs doli
Brach has no teeth show and short face looks like shit. You can't get moooh hallow cheeks like @Amnesia with brachy

Brach has no teeth show and short face looks like shit. You can't get moooh hallow cheeks like @Amnesia with brachy
I have them somewhat and have deep canine fossa

he's very small. has no width or length to him. it's like those normies who think a nosejob will fix their retruded rat chin. muscles won't help you if your frame is that of an 8 year old school boy

• JFL
he's very small. has no width or length to him. it's like those normies who think a nosejob will fix their retruded rat chin. muscles won't help you if your frame is that of an 8 year old school boy
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
he doesnt have a single female commenting on his vid i wonder why :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but yeah its not just lack of hair, this guy just looks weird all together, almost like in an alien way. his eyes are huge failo too.