This guy is the next US president

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

@Mr. President

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Donald Trump GIF

• +1
Reactions: callisto, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
But fr he does not believe any of the things he is saying. There was footage when he was in college trying to be on the democratic side. I think he might be a plant

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees
But fr he does not believe any of the things he is saying. There was footage when he was in college trying to be on the democratic side. I think he might be a plant
He's winning over the trump's supporters tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
He's winning over the trump's supporters tho

its true, i think he could be VP but not president.

Imagine if he did lmao curry takeover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 23558 and Jason Voorhees
why do they even do this? isnt it obvious its going to be biden vs trump again? sorry for the ignorance i dont understand american politics

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Nigga he’s at 5% in the polls. It’s gonna be trump jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Lmao, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
why do they even do this? isnt it obvious its going to be biden vs trump again? sorry for the ignorance i dont understand american politics
just so we can watch trump dunk on others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Jason Voorhees
its true, i think he could be VP but not president.

Imagine if he did lmao curry takeover
Yeah. I don't think Americans would let that happen. Americans are extremely patriotic especially the people from thr south because they had to struggle for years for their independence. The US was also involved in my many wars. They take pride in their culture and are ready to die for their country. Hard times brings people together and creates a sense of unity. On the other hand you have Sweden and other countries that stayed neutral throughout history and have never seen war since the middle ages and we all know how the situation is now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 33136, Lmao and 3 others
Yeah. I don't think Americans would let that happen. Americans are extremely patriotic especially the people from thr south because they had to struggle for years for their independence. The US was also involved in my many wars. They take pride in their culture and are ready to die for their country. Hard times brings people together and creates a sense of unity. On the other hand you have Sweden and other countries that stayed neutral throughout history and have never seen war since the middle ages and we all know how the situation is now
you nailed it, my fellow dog drinking soda
you can destroy a kingdom 10 times. if the sons and daughters of those who built it up are still alive, soon the kingdom will be back up.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
external threats are the cause of a society. it would make sense for when that threat is removed for them to start taking advantage from the tribe

• +1
Yeah. According to the latest polls, Ramaswamy is in third place nationally, behind Trump and DeSantis, but ahead of Pence, Haley, and other potential contenders. However, his polling performance varies widely depending on the mode of the survey. He does much better in online polls than in phone polls

Trump will need to overcome the skepticism and hostility of many Republican voters who see him as an outsider. Vivek may also benefit from the dissatisfaction and frustration of some voters with the status quo and the establishment. He has a chance imo.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This is the first election where zoomers can vote though. We legit all hate America. Also millennials dgaf abt the country. Patriotism is really only a thing for old people here

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Jason Voorhees and hiwasuwor
Bjp government plan to to control usa and uk and soon UAE is succeeding

• +1
This is the first election where zoomers can vote though. We legit all hate America. Also millennials dgaf abt the country. Patriotism is really only a thing for old people here
nah where im at there is defintely still patriotism just they are not willing to protect the liberals, they don't see them as comerades

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
Curries trying to takeover the entire west after England innit

• +1
2020s version of Ron Paul

• +1
I hope biden becomes president again

• +1
I’d vote for him if he ran in Canada he’d prob deport all the shitty pajeet drivers on the road

• +1
trump should make him vp, it was over after Pence got exposed as being botoxed into oblivion cause of the fly incident

He and DeSantis should be preparing to compete in 2028, not try to challenge Trump to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
The fact nikki Haley that bloodthirsty moron has better polling than him kinda shows how retarded the general voter base is

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Looks234
politics is cope, Trump was such a let down, no point in voting when it’s all rigged by ZOG