MILTON IS GOING TO RAPE FLORIDIAN BOOTYCHEEKS

''president!!!!!''
''what???!!!""
''florida has been hit by a hurricane and they hit the 2nd tower, president!!!!''
''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! SEND ISRALE 900 BILLION DOLLARS AS CHARITY''

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
True
It's God's punishment on the zionist US

I believe in humberto
EVERY SINGLE TIME that nigga peaked as a hurricane
Never a weak pathetic tropical storm
Plus H named hurricanes have been mogging so hard recently

What makes you think Dexter is closeted and what dick?
I believe in him too.:owo:

I mean, he only killed white boys. Prolly feels urges that he doesn't like. He'll find a 6'3 Haitian man to awaken his inner woman

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1

''president!!!!!''
''what???!!!""
''florida has been hit by a hurricane and they hit the 2nd tower, president!!!!''
''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! SEND ISRALE 900 BILLION DOLLARS AS CHARITY''
wtf he's a jew himself

he's not even antisemitic, just likes to kill goyim

IMG 9418

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Xangsane
I believe in him too.:owo:
Same here. Hurricane every single time, no other remaining name on the lists have done this:

The name Humberto has been used for five tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean. The name replaced Hugo, which was retired after the 1989 season.

I mean, he only killed white boys. Prolly feels urges that he doesn't like. He'll find a 6'3 Haitian man to awaken his inner woman
Who else do you believe will go apeshit like Milton/Helene/Beryl from that list?

• JFL
Same here. Hurricane every single time, no other remaining name on the lists have done this:

The name Humberto has been used for five tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean. The name replaced Hugo, which was retired after the 1989 season.

Who else do you believe will go apeshit like Milton/Helene/Beryl from that list?
Something about pablo...
team fortress 2 GIF

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mfs are dying and ppl just making fun of em:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Xangsane

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1
Today you found out beryl was a sheboon all along

• JFL
Humberto gonna fucking spawn in SA and go ALL the way up. It's gonna do some zig zag shit. People gonna think 'ohh bbc only' but NO, coming right for white majority areas:feelshehe::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Lets be real, Dexter is prolly a closeted gay man. He'll be too busy sucking dick

• +1
How long the hurricane gonna last ?

• +1
Hopefully you're still kicking @FacialStructure404 😊 🙏

• +1
fake ass Psy op