This Guy looks ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing

Apparently he was balding (lol), but hopped on fin and minoxidil. Insane appeal: High averageness, great harmony and features, and a flawless profile. High trust too, for good measure. Reminds me of Tom Welling.

@PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @whitegymmax @cytoplasm @Lord&Master @HarrierDuBois @drop @aesthetic beauty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, iam good boy, Prince88 and 7 others
Meh. Looks kinda typically Dutch to me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 28541

Apparently he was balding (lol), but hopped on fin and minoxidil. Insane appeal: High averageness, great harmony and features, and a flawless profile. High trust too, for good measure. Reminds me of Tom Welling.

@PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @whitegymmax @cytoplasm @Lord&Master @HarrierDuBois @drop @aesthetic beauty

Disney prince high class pheno

• +1
Reactions: bill, flippasav, Prince88 and 5 others
Nigga looks unbelievably average. Strong mtn just because robust. Did you overrate this nigga because you think you share something in common with him? Wanna cope and say you look good like him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, bill, Constantin Denis and 14 others

High 8 low 9. He’s lucky he caught that shit early.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
When you have this high an averageness, it might seem uninteresting at first. But then you'll find that you can literally stare at someone for hours and they don't tire your eyes one bit. (Yes, I'm gay for this guy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, HarrierDuBois, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Also over for bald copers in the comments.
B2ED0B21 F614 4FA0 8BDA A1872297EA49

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Nigga looks unbelievably average. Strong mtn just because robust. Did you overrate this nigga because you think you share something in common with him? Wanna cope and say you look good like him?
I share nothing with this nigga, except maybe only eye shape, to some degree. We're not even the same pheno lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
When you have this high an averageness, it might seem uninteresting at first. But then you'll find that you can literally stare at someone for hours and they don't tire your eyes one bit. (Yes, I'm gay for this guy)
I'm not saying he doesn't mog. He does! I'm just saying I see a lot of university-aged men who look like that, so it doesn't strike me as anything special/appealing. Perks of living in the Netherlands!

• +1
point one objective flaw he has (and he's a got a few), lemme see how you handle the mic

• +1
point one objective flaw he has (and he's a got a few), lemme see how you handle the mic
Zzzz I’m not trying to have a debate over some pointless shit that we both know is not worth our time the nigga is not that attractive period

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
4.5 psl tbh ngl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and DelonLover1999
4.5 psl tbh ngl
not a molecule

are you saying that because of the lackluster maxilla, made apparent by the nasolabial folds? jfl at this obsession my nigga, this oughtta stop asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
not a molecule

are you saying that because of the lackluster maxilla, made apparent by the nasolabial folds? jfl at this obsession my nigga, this oughtta stop asap
He has a great maxilla. Especially for a Caucasian.

• +1
not a molecule

Im being 100% serious he really isnt that gl. Harrierdubois will 100% agree with me

He just has a10 eyes, nothing crazy.

• Ugh..
why are haircuts so relaxing

• +1
Im being 100% serious he really isnt that gl. Harrierdubois will 100% agree with me
aight then explain your reasonsing pls, because i'm simply not seeing how he isn't at least a strong htn. I mean the guy isn't even lean lmao

I can see his eyebrows are weak, his maxilla to some extent (as I said), and maybe you could argue that pfl could be better. Also has a weird upper lip and not much angularity. But that's about it imo

• +1
He has a great maxilla. Especially for a Caucasian.
you can see in his profile that he has very minor hypoplasia in the midface. But it's there, and the madible is a bit more prominent than ideal. It's very subtle, tho.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and aesthetic beauty
aight then explain your reasonsing pls, because i'm simply not seeing how he isn't at least a strong htn. I mean the guy isn't even lean lmao

I can see his eyebrows are weak, his maxilla to some extent (as I said), and maybe you could argue that pfl could be better. Also has a weird upper lip and not much angularity. But that's about it imo
Idk he just doesnt look anything special intuitively. He's certainly below chadlite that's 100%

He’s prob the Chad most people talk about when they refer to it, obv not legit Chad under the ratings context here but he prob goes in and out of relationships with ethnic girls, get their hopes up high, dicks em down then breaks up with them in a reasonable amount of time unless it makes him like a cuck then he feels the need to be a normally adamant on a trivial manner he himself would have left a whole ago.

Idk he just doesnt look anything special intuitively. He's certainly below chadlite that's 100%
fucking hell descriptivism really is law, at least i was right about that

• +1
He pulled out pics of chalamet it's over for him

• JFL
HTN.
Nothing spectacular.

He’s prob the Chad most people talk about when they refer to it, obv not legit Chad under the ratings context here but he prob goes in and out of relationships with ethnic girls, get their hopes up high, dicks em down then breaks up with them in a reasonable amount of time unless it makes him like a cuck then he feels the need to be a normally adamant on a trivial manner he himself would have left a whole ago.
lemme (re)introduce you to this little thing right here -> .

• +1
Reactions: fuse
fucking hell descriptivism really is law, at least i was right about that
I mean youre right he doesnt have any real flaws (eye area maybe?), everything is in order, but he just looks like a normal guy

• +1
Where does this guy find all these chads

• JFL
I mean youre right he doesnt have any real flaws (eye area maybe?), everything is in order, but he just looks like a normal guy
could it be that seeing moggers on .org 24/7 has skewed the userbase's perception? I feel like this guy would clean up tinder with nt pics

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 20399
high averageness = high appeal, striking alien gay features = lower appeal, this forum is so far from the real female gaze this guy is def gl and has high appeal but i wouldn't say chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, m0ss26 and DelonLover1999
could it be that seeing moggers on .org 24/7 has skewed the userbase's perception? I feel like this guy would clean up tinder with nt pics
If you asked me 15 months ago (before .org) i still would have thought he's an above-avg normal guy, so idk. He'd do well on tinder, idk about cleaning up, maybe with niko-tier pics or body halo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Whenever you rate here, I thought it was supposed to be lookism ratings, you know, comparing against TikTok androgynous perfectly-symmetric maxxed and filtered Chads. IRL it's a little different; for intensive purposes those guys don't exist.

@It'snotover thoughts?

If you say nothing special as well, I'll rest my case tbh. I've been outnumbered.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and It'snotover
Brutal whitecel maxilla

you can see in his profile that he has very minor hypoplasia in the midface. But it's there, and the madible is a bit more prominent than ideal. It's very subtle, tho.
I will look at his face again. What I caught was the unideal pfl, no cupids bow, too thin brows, and maybe unideal facial thirds.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28541 and aesthetic beauty
Just another reminder to start fin and min. Can’t cope with this anymore.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Guy in op is a strong htn

This other guy on his channel is a low chadlite (with hair) but he has annoying moles. Really good eye area

• +1
high averageness = high appeal, striking alien gay features = lower appeal, this forum is so far from the real female gaze this guy is def gl and has high appeal but i wouldn't say chad
he looks like a cuck

• Ugh..
but he looks fucking weird gay alien

like a baby and a man at the same time lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
This guy mogs all the psl models combined who are worshiped here.
Most users here are autistic faggot aspies who can't rate

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21700
Never seen so much cope in these comments

The delusion is truly off the scale

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Blitz, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
he looks like a pencil dicked dutch autist

Screen Shot 2023 08 28 at 103718 PM

high trust pale prettyboy mogs >>>>

He is a gigachad, people in the comments coping hard, seen some of them too, crabs in a bucket uggos

Solid Chad

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Wtf is this cope lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HarrierDuBois and Clown Show
If he is a MTN, then 99.9999999% of men are subhumans.

Org. users have totally deranged perception of male attractiveness...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, DelonLover1999 and PointOfNoReturn
wtf ye. like i was just about to post that every 3rd guy i saw in NL looked exactly like him

• +1
Reactions: Gengar