This guy mogs Chico

Leo69

Leo69

Equinox
Just check out these two screen grabs from their videos in motion in their prime. This guy mogs Chico in PSL by a slightly decent amount at least. I'm talking pure PSL. Not appeal or anything. Let's not use bias on here, but he is facially objectively better looking than Chico in his prime in PSL.

Screenshots from video:

Schlab
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Alot of people mog chico, he is just a statusmaxxed chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, johnsmithcel, AscendingHero and 12 others
handsome guy.

Just check out these two screen grabs from their videos in motion in their prime. This guy mogs Chico in PSL by a slightly decent amount at least. I'm talking pure PSL. Not appeal or anything. Let's not use bias on here, but he is facially objectively better looking than Chico in his prime in PSL.

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

Chico mogs that gook back to his ancestors in taipei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 19297, ShineBright and 3 others
Chico mogs that gook back to his ancestors in taipei
I understand Chico has lots of familiarity and bias in this forum, so a comment like this is expected despite facts being shown that Alex Schlab objectively mogs Chico in PSL standards. I'm not speaking about appeal or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 8771, rizkizz9 and 1 other person
is there any surgies for there eyes?

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
His mouth is extremely good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and SOS-Sonic
That fag makes Chico look hypermasc and high-T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, PointOfNoReturn, Polish Chincel and 1 other person
>Asian ever MOGging anybody

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

He don't mogg chico, his eyes spacing isn't as good as chico's

Chico mogs because his face looks less uncanny

That guy looks like a morph irl, that's weird.

Pre-pubuescent looking guys do not mog chico. This is more a reflection of your own peado desires than women

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
unmoggable here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and Leo69
Chico mogs because his face looks less uncanny

That guy looks like a morph irl, that's weird.
I meant only PSL. Not appeal or whatever, but yeah he looks like a morph, which is why he is probably high on PSL as guys who tend to be high on PSL looks like morphs lots of the times lol.
Pre-pubuescent looking guys do not mog chico. This is more a reflection of your own peado desires than women
They were both around the same age in both of those videos lmao.
Agreed, definitely one of the best looking guys in terms of facial harmony. Looks like a morph.

He don't mogg chico, his eyes spacing isn't as good as chico's
He facially does in PSL. Did you not see the two screenshots taken from both videos? You can tell that he has better facial harmony than Chico from those two photos alone.

Attachments

• 1669926935456.png
    1669926935456.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 0
Neither have extremely high appeal. He's just another low-T lanklet except instead of bee sting eyes he has ricecel eyes

He facially does in PSL. Did you not see the two screenshots taken from both videos? You can tell that he has better facial harmony than Chico from those two photos alone.
His plump lips makes gives him fag vine tbh

Doesnt have better harmony. First seeing him i thought he lookee kinda weird. With chico i thought he was perfect on first gaze

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19297
Doesnt have better harmony. First seeing him i thought he lookee kinda weird. With chico i thought he was perfect on first gaze
Well when you analyze his face properly with all the metrics and calculations. Alex Schlab does mog so not sure about that. Chico is probably better for you due to familiarity with his face along with lots of bias here. Surprised you don't see the harmony difference in the two screenshots provided.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 19297

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

Asian vs fake Asian

there's something about his face that makes it seem flat as in comparison to chico

44BBF648 5A9D 4AAD AC75 28DE9E16FD79

In motion btw
Mogs that nobody to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Leo69 and PointOfNoReturn
So many retards in the forum. Delon and Chico is UN-FUCKING-MOGGABLE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Leo69
So many retards in the forum. Delon and Chico is UN-FUCKING-MOGGABLE!
Lol, yeah I'm sure Hexum is mogged by Delon and Chico. Many guys seem to be rating people by vibes they give off, familiarity, bias, and so on rather than objectively from a facial standpoint or PSL standpoint.

ap8211120301_custom-2686714f1078bce92892accd5e68dc1ebce25f89.jpg

IMG 20221016 091930

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642
looks too asian

Schlab is very gl but he don't mog chico in objective measurements.
Tumblr llazurGYlB1qdvonro1 1280

Images   2022 10 08T150832497
Images 68

He's also a maxillacel
Images   2022 09 06T171443953

Still 6 psl minimum and High appeal due to robust eternal prettyboy looks tho
Images   2022 09 06T172136222
Images   2022 09 06T172309205

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
Schlab is very gl but he don't mog chico in objective measurements.
View attachment 1977731
View attachment 1977748View attachment 1977744
He's also a maxillacel
View attachment 1977729
Still 6 psl minimum and High appeal due to robust eternal prettyboy looks tho
View attachment 1977725View attachment 1977739
I'm not sure about that when you compare both of them in the front. You can tell that Alex Schlab wins. It's quite close, so it's hard to see, but Alex Schlab is facially better looking in PSL.

3185560_tumblr_llazurGYlB1qdvonro1_1280.jpg
3184332_schlab.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I'm not sure about that when you compare both of them in the front. You can tell that Alex Schlab wins. It's quite close, so it's hard to see, but Alex Schlab is facially better looking in PSL.

3185560_tumblr_llazurGYlB1qdvonro1_1280.jpg
3184332_schlab.png
I don't agree with you but this is the first time I've seen this guy in motion.
Jesus Christ he looks good in motion

I don't agree with you but this is the first time I've seen this guy in motion.
Jesus Christ he looks good in motion
No worries, but I agree that Alex Schlab looks good in motion. That is what confirmed it to me on who mogs when I compared both of them in motion.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
LOL Chico mogs him to death. Doesn't looks uncanny, looks good in motion and "approchable"

The other dude looks like some morph generated by an IA, also pretty feminine

LOL Chico mogs him to death. Doesn't looks uncanny, looks good in motion and "approchable"

The other dude looks like some morph generated by an IA, also pretty feminine
You just confirmed that he mogs in considering you said he looks morph generated. PSL wise he is higher than Chico. Just strictly talking PSL and from a facial standpoint. Not talking about uncanny, vibes, or appeal.

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

what the fuck this guy is insane, i think he used some type of filler in the eye area, no?

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

deff mogs chico.

its over for us.

Reminds me of @chadtindermoney

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Very feminine dude

Screenshots from video:

View attachment 1976505
maxresdefault.jpg

Videos:

I will Alexander schlebmaxx in the next six months