This guy mogs every PSL "God" in existence

more narcy than the average looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, the BULL and gribsufer1
chico is wearing make up there JFL ideal lighting vs very neutral lighting, still gets mogged to the oblivion in masculinity, coloring, everything
So is the other guy.

his PFL is huge, it's still one eye between them. this fucking tassilo in unmoggable just accept it
If his PFL is huge then I have Gandy PFL JFL.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and the BULL
The guy in OP has low PFL. @cytoplasm
lookism is a shit tier science because everyone can say whatever they want until we don't make all those parameters absolutely objective

lookism is a shit tier science because everyone can say whatever they want until we don't make all those parameters absolutely objective
Guy in OP has low PFL objectively.

Uh oh, Norwood reaper is going to murder him.

Guy in original post is LTN, borderline truecel.

Chico is ideal here, because he can get the cute Stacy in the library who is a virgin or has a bodycount still in the single digits (top 0.00000000000000000000001% ).

Chico or death when entering public libraries.

Brb, off to take my meds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, It'snotover, cytoplasm and 2 others
it's fucking longer than chico's jfl are we looking at the same stuff or what
His PFL is shorter than Chicos. The distance from the guy you sents lateral to medial canthus is shorter than Chicos.
Image 19

@cytoplasm @Nebula @ceo JFL at higher PFL than Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
His PFL is shorter than Chicos. The distance from the guy you sents lateral to medial canthus is shorter than Chicos.
View attachment 2323366View attachment 2323371

View attachment 2323366View attachment 2323371
Bro that chico's Pic Is heavily morphed jfl he doesn't have that jaw

it's fucking longer than chico's jfl are we looking at the same stuff or what
Most gl guys including Chico have average or below average PFLs

Chico pfl is 29mm around so its average
It might give impression of higher cuz of lashes but you can lashmaxx too, i guess im first to mention lashmaxx for wider pfl in PSL history

Somerhalder is 25.5-26mm
Pitt is 26.5-27mm
DiCaprio is 27mm
Bieber is sub 25mm i bet its around 23mm
Noszka is around 26mm
Dellisola is sub 29mm, probably 27-28mm range
Squintman is around 27-28mm
Stephen around 27mm

Examples of guys with above average PFLs would be Gandy and Eriksen.

Most gl guys including Chico have average or below average PFLs

Examples of guys with above average PFLs would be Gandy and Eriksen.
It's a failo. More pfl Is Always Better, resembles an hunter more

Insane coping i see
99% of the userbase would rope on the spot if they encountered this chad irl. Muh fraud you will never have such amount of bones in your skull, not even with surgery.

• +1
old school PSL gods are Just like the 90's dream team, they would get annihilated by modern players
cope, dream team would go toe to toe against prime curry + bron & company

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Insane coping i see
99% of the userbase would rope on the spot if they encountered this chad irl. Muh fraud you will never have such amount of bones in your skull, not even with surgery.
he's a chad but not unmoggable aesthetics wise, he has that mike thurston pheno

• +1
Reactions: fuse
hard to know what he really looks like with the difference between the pics he posts himself vs the tagged ones

he's a chad but not unmoggable aesthetics wise, he has that mike thurston pheno
Not unmoggable but still masc jock chad, but go to the rating section and see the guys that get rated htn, then look at this chad who "muh based users" are shitting on. It's just coping at this point.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the BULL
hard to know what he really looks like with the difference between the pics he posts himself vs the tagged ones

He was younger here. He looksmaxxed with a tan, looks the same for the rest

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Not unmoggable but still masc jock chad, but go to the rating section and see the guys that get rated htn, then look at this chad who "muh based users" are shitting on. It's just coping at this point.
The point Is that you can open ig feed and see people that mog di Caprio, Pitt, gandy. Those are not PSL gods anymore in an Age where EVERY gl guy can get clout with a selfie.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
they're only shitting on him because the post title is "this guy mogs every PSL god", it's just human psychology.
everyone knows he's a chad lmao, it's pretty fuckin obvious

• +1
Reactions: fuse and It'snotover
The point Is that you can open ig feed and see people that mog di Caprio, Pitt, gandy. Those are not PSL gods anymore in an Age where EVERY gl guy can get clout with a selfie.
Absolutely, most psl gods are gone:
Gandy became a oldcel lizard
Chico descended but in the last period he got better looking, still far from his prime
Opry is retired i think, he's barely talked in these days
Barrett, well just jfl
Only psl god that is still standing is maher.
they're only shitting on him because the post title is "this guy mogs every PSL god", it's just human psychology.
everyone knows he's a chad lmao, it's pretty fuckin obvious
I mean i know it but after all the point of the title was to gain attention and bringing users here. I'm talking about guys crying about frauding, while everyone does it and won't bring you from normie to chad

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the BULL
- nasal ridge not found
-browbridge not found
Not only he dosen't look like a mogger, he dosen't even look like a man.
I guess he could be gender neutral or something like that.

Bro that chico's Pic Is heavily morphed jfl he doesn't have that jaw
It is not morphed. Can't find the full pic where he is next to the other model guy but the pic is unfrauded. @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
It is not morphed. Can't find the full pic where he is next to the other model guy but the pic is unfrauded. @cytoplasm
Shit it impossible to find
Screenshot 20230716 210823 Pinterest

Bro's been cut out of the pic forever

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HarrierDuBois
Looks to intimidating and aspie to girls, he prolly has no rizz

• JFL
Point is he looked identical in the full photo.
I'm still looking for his missing bones. After finding Nemo there Is finding chico's jaw and zygos

Faceapp tool didn't work otherwise
Plenty of other candids where he looks just as good @HarrierDuBois

I keep asking for someone to provide me of a man who candid-mogs lachowski but I keep getting ignored...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and the BULL
Plenty of other candids where he looks just as good @HarrierDuBois

I keep asking for someone to provide me of a man who candid-mogs lachowski but I keep getting ignored...
I keep asking for a pic whatsoever what mogs Chico yet we got a 404 PFL dolphin holy shit.

• JFL

Tassilo the unmoggable @HarrierDuBois you Need to accept old school PSL gods are Just like the 90's dream team, they would get annihilated by modern players, so do PSL old gods get mogged by ig stars

How can we cope knowing guys like this can upload a selfie and get millions of foids ready to fuck then while we get brutally unadded by foids we add from dating apps

How can we cope knowing guys like this can upload a selfie and get millions of foids ready to fuck then while we get brutally unadded by foids we add from dating apps
Didn't even hit 100k likes what millions?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
Try the strategy of ppl ITT It seems to work

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98