This guy says brow lowering is possible by 1.5cm?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Screenshot 20200901 191412 Chrome

His name is jeffrey epstein jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Linoob, Deleted member 8318 and 8 others
Good find. Even with 5mm lower brows my eye area would look much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
caged at his name tbh his life is ruined ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 8318 and 11 others
Go to jeffrey epstein bro
Yeah, I may just do this instead of risking with supraorbital rim implants etc ( even then I would have need my brows to be lower )

Yeah, I may just do this instead of risking with supraorbital rim implants etc ( even then I would have need my brows to be lower )
If your supra isnt projected enough i think you need supra implant, but have you seen any good supra implant result?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, RoundHouse and Deleted member 8988
If your supra isnt projected enough i think you need supra implant, but have you seen any good supra implant result?
Nah, that's exactly why I never seriously considered doing it even tho my eye area is fucked because of this. Actually I barely saw a handful of good infraorbital rim implant results, which I need too jfl.

Nah, that's exactly why I never seriously considered doing it even tho my eye area is fucked because of this. Actually I barely saw a handful of good infraorbital rim implant results, which I need too jfl.
Yeah im gook and have no brow ridge at all and this fucks me up so hard. There isnt even adequate surgery for this.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 8988
Yeah im gook and have no brow ridge at all and this fucks me up so hard. There isnt even adequate surgery for this.
I'm white ( but look curry ngl ) but it is just that I inherited my lower third from my father, and it is decent, and the most of the rest from my mother so its pretty much over for me. I was interested in eye area surgeries even before I became blackpilled . Even with the handful of surgeries and procedures existent and with the few good docs like Taban able to do them, having silicone in your face just sucks imo.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
I'm white ( but look curry ngl ) but it is just that I inherited my lower third from my father, and it is decent, and the most of the rest from my mother so its pretty much over for me. I was interested in eye area surgeries even before I became blackpilled . Even with the handful of surgeries and procedures existent and with the few good docs like Taban able to do them, having silicone in your face just sucks imo.
Fuck i want to be white 😵😥😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
@Bewusst

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Fuck i want to be white 😵😥😭
Understandable, but considering that I look curry and live in a racist country, and I also barely get matches on tinder in SEA I would say that my inceldom is not any different than yours tbh. Over before it began for me:(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Understandable, but considering that I look curry and live in a racist country, and I also barely get matches on tinder in SEA I would say that my inceldom is not any different than yours tbh. Over before it began for me:(
Hurt me so much whenever someone calls me ugly or when i see my face myself. So flat. Fucking suifuel. My only hope is this right now.
Screenshot 20200629 161446 Chrome 1
Screenshot 20200629 161434 Chrome 1

Until this i havent seen any good result of fucked up maxilla being actually brought up through lefort1.
But where do i even get fucking money.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
@Bewusst thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Hurt me so much whenever someone calls me ugly or when i see my face myself. So flat. Fucking suifuel. My only hope is this right now. View attachment 636497View attachment 636498
Until this i havent seen any good result of fucked up maxilla being actually brought up through lefort1.
Damn, having a flat face is death sentence, though I remember I've seen some korean surgeons able to do miracles, but I'm not sure what procedures they did

Hurt me so much whenever someone calls me ugly or when i see my face myself. So flat. Fucking suifuel. My only hope is this right now. View attachment 636497View attachment 636498
I myself have a lot of failos like I said and my parents won't even let me do anything, beside a rhino at best, so I need to do everything by myself, meaning to also make my own money. I'm low iq tho so the best thing I thought of was becoming a pizza delivery guy using my bike or something. It is payed pretty good in my place tbh. In one month I could make like 1000 euro on average.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
I myself have a lot of failos like I said and my parents won't even let me do anything, beside a rhino at best, so I need to do everything by myself, meaning to also make my own money. I'm low iq tho so the best thing I thought of was becoming a pizza delivery guy using my bike or something. It is payed pretty good in my place tbh. In one month I could make like 1000 euro on average.
I need to go to uni too, and i hate working manual job.. and if i go to uni im deadly poor for 4 years and ill be 25 by the time i get bachelor. Fucking disgusting fate ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 8988
Idk if brows will look good when they’re positioned significantly lower than your supraorbitals. It might make you look uncanny and tired.

After all, attractive low set brows usually result from low set prominent orbital bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Taylorswift
I need to go to uni too, and i hate working manual job.. and if i go to uni im deadly poor for 4 years and ill be 25 by the time i get bachelor. Fucking disgusting fate ngl.
I used to hate this too. But looks are life so almost nothing is too much for getting them.
I will go to a 6 year collage and I will barely have free time in those years, so if I have to make money I need to try everything now

Idk if brows will look good when they’re positioned significantly lower than your supraorbitals. It might make you look uncanny and tired.

After all, attractive low set brows usually result from low set prominent orbital bones.
Yeah this is true. Is it gonna be possible to attain low set prominent orbital bones tho? I doubt at 2020 surgery technology

I used to hate this too. But looks are life so almost nothing is too much for getting them.
I will go to a 6 year collage and I will barely have free time in those years, so if I have to make money I need to try everything now
How old are you now?

Just turned 19 and graduated but I choose not to go to collage until the next year
After graduating i played video game for like an year and half 15hours a day, and for another year i just went clubbing every weekend and slept on weekdays. Pathetic as fuck but i was too depressed i needed some fun to distract from reality in order to survive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
After graduating i played video game for like an year and half 15hours a day, and for another year i just went clubbing every weekend and slept on weekdays. Pathetic as fuck but i was too depressed i needed some fun to distract from reality in order to survive tbh.
Beside the low inhibition part of clubbing this also sums up my last year, and it is the reason I didn't get into collage now. It's a combination of the blackpill consuming me more ands more and my neurons killing themselves so I can barely hope to do decent in collage once I get in. I wish my looks where the only problem tbh, or if I was low iq but somehow bluepillws and happy with my life and not depressed or apathic.

I know but I think it's worth it for making my eye area less feminine
I have pretty low brows it's a death sentence making my forehead big and bubbly

Screen Shot 2020 08 30 at 33842 AM

fuark low set eyebrows=everything

@toolateforme have u thought about getting botox for lower set eyebrows?

I have pretty low brows it's a death sentence making my forehead big and bubbly
Wouldn't your eye area look worse with higher set eyebrows? At least your hairline is thus your only problem

Wouldn't your eye area look worse with higher set eyebrows? At least your hairline is thus your only problem
Meh hairline is pretty damn shite, high af naturally but not receding yet atleast

Meh hairline is pretty damn shite, high af naturally but not receding yet atleast
You should pray to Gandy it stays like that so if you really decide you need it , to be able to get hairline reduction surgery. My hairline is decent but i don't know if I'm paranoiac or not and I already see some signs of balding. My father is nw1 though...

Cant you do more? Bro aldo i seem to lack an arch for my eyes do you know anything that can create a better srch
Arch for brows? Eyes dont have arch unless you are talking about arched shape supraorbital ridge

Yeah sorry for the miss wording tbqh
You can just go to eye drawing guy its cheap as fuck too i think if you want arch. Dont females do that all the time

You should pray to Gandy it stays like that so if you really decide you need it , to be able to get hairline reduction surgery. My hairline is decent but i don't know if I'm paranoiac or not and I already see some signs of balding. My father is nw1 though...
It's fucking suifuel everyday in public I see these lucky fucks that have natural low chad hairlines, every time I look in the mirror I lose a bit of my soul

It's fucking suifuel everyday in public I see these lucky fucks that have natural low chad hairlines, every time I look in the mirror I lose a bit of my soul
Hairline you can easily lower it tho. Its least of my concern. I care about the shit i cannot fix

Hairline you can easily lower it tho. Its least of my concern. I care about the shit i cannot fix
Okay how? It's never been low for me it's always been a high Aaron Paul subhuman hairline. If I want it lowered I need to wageslave for ages to get a hair transplant that might look shit and unnatural. It's almost completely out of my control

Okay how? It's never been low for me it's always been a high Aaron Paul subhuman hairline. If I want it lowered I need to wageslave for ages to get a hair transplant that might look shit and unnatural. It's almost completely out of my control
Who said hair transplant is unnatural? Its literally hair and has no need to look unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Who said hair transplant is unnatural? Its literally hair and has no need to look unnatural
you're right but i've seen results where it looks very unnatural. you shouldn't go too low or too straight with a hairtransplant or else it'll look unnatural. but this also all depends on your forehead length and skull shape