this guy says tinder and bumble women are 80% bots

yandex99

yandex99

Master
you know:

OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finders, FuckBook, MATCH, Tinder = ALL THE SAME COMPANY.

OH YES AND IT HAS GROWN SINCE THAT NEWS FROM 3 YEARS AGO.

THESE ONLINE DATING SITES ARE ALL UNDER 1 OF 3 GLOBAL CARTELS WITH THE BIGGEST BEING OUT OF IRELAND.

I suggest the following extension from you browser store = NETCRAFT. Add that on.

When you then go to any website watch that in your toolbar because it TACKS ALL THE PINGS YOU GO THROUGH GETTING TO THE ACTUAL SITE AND THEN DISPLAYS WHAT COUNTRY IS HOSTING YOU.

You are going to be shocked. That is just 1 tech tool for knowing what and where you are dealing with.

3 years ago I did reviews in depth on Plenty of Fish and another on OkCupid at a professional review site called SITEJABBER where I am a registered reviewer.

THOSE REVIEWS HAVE HAD MAYBE 40 MILLION VIEWS AND AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF UPVOTES.

At one point OKC wanted me to take their down but I would not. They then went about trying to determine my account profile for permanent ban but were not successful.

THESE SITES WORKED WITH THE D.O.D AS GROUND LEVEL TESTING FOR BOTH SMART BOTS & CHAT BOTS AND BEYOND THAT GET THEIR MONEY FROM DOD AS PART OF THE A.I. TEST BED.

For these reasons you can almost always spot them and trick them.

Also especially on sites like POF look for profile names with ODDBALL NUMERALS as those are assigned and designated D.O.D BOTS and the i.d. is there D.O.D model/version/profile I.D.

I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THOSE AND HAVE FUN. I am smarter than D.O.D in that arena and can lead them in circles for days.

CIRCA 2014 I UPLOADED A FULL RESEARCH ARTICLE ONTO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WIRE AS VOLUNTEERED CONTENT AND IT WAS PICKED UP BY SEVERAL PUBLICATIONS AND PLACED INTO PRINT.

I had to volunteer it because I was threatened to be sued otherwise.

NOTE: Journalists can be exempt from suits as long as they were NOT PAID.

The article explained how ALL ONLINE DATING SITES ARE UPTO 80% BOT PROFILES and many of the sites themselves have a office that creates and manages these fake entities and this is well known at the Federal Trade Commission.

EVEN MATCH AND CHRISTIAN MINGLE were easily 60% + bot content at that time and I expect it is worse now.

THE VERY WORSE PART IS THIS SECRET:

You are fed up and close your account and WHEW THAT IS ALL OVER = WRONG

By a bizarre legal clause they can take your profile and re-post it under an ARCHIVE PROVISION and then you have no way to change it or even access it.

IT GETS WORSE:

Since 2018 all these are 1 company and share people/info/profiles:

Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, MATCH, TINDER, Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder, FuckBook.

SO WHEN THEY REPOST YOUR PROFILE IT THEN GOES TO ALL THOSE OTHER SITES and your employer has advanced web search apps to find images of you online and will find you at these crazy illicit websites and legally be able to FIRE YOU.

PAY ATTENTION AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

So you want to close the account DO THESE IN EXACT ORDER TO PREVENT A SUCCESFUL ARCHIVE PROFILE WITH YOU AND YOUR INFO:

1 = begin swapping all your photos with nonsense photos you find online.

TREES AND FLOWERS WORK NICELY

2 = after 1–2 days begin re-writing your entire profile and REMOVING ALL FACTUAL INFO ABOUT YOURSELF.

3 = AFTER 1 -2 days, THEN ACCESS CLOSE ACCOUNT PROCESS.

THESE SITES RE-IMAGE RECORD EVERY 72 HOURS SO THAT IS WHY A 3–4 DAY PROCESS IN REQUIRED TO ALLOW THEIR UPDATED SNAP SHOT OF YOUR PROFILE

TO BE RESET IN THEIR SYSTEM.

ONCE THAT HAPPENS THERE IS NO WAY FOR THEM TO BACKPAGE.

You may also note how many people have NONSENSE FOTOS ALREADY POSTED and may have discovered how impossible it is to have them FLAGGED.

I have active accounts on several of these sites for monitoring and reporting on them. I was once HIGHLY POPULAR ON PLENTY OF FISH UNTIL I POSTED THIS AT THE TOP OF MY PROFILE DESCRIPTION:

PLEASE NOTE: any and all solicitations to my message box will be reported. NO EXCEPTIONS. I created a profile on this site to 1) meet people, 2) find interesting people to date, and 3) hopefully find a match for possible marriage.

If your business is otherwise, especially prostitution, that is not my thing so please don't bother. I WILL REPORT IT.

My mailbox fell from OVERFLOWING TO EMPTY IN 1 WEEK. = WHY?

All these profiles there go into such description about HOW THEY WENT TO CHURCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES AND WANT TO MARRY AND SERVE THE LORD. REALLY?

Not what Jesus would do is what I am seeing.

AND THERE ARE BACKDOORS/back areas to some of these and OkCupid has a HUGE BDSM community if you know how to look. Cuckholding and poly relationships also.

There was a time when OkC held great promise as a SOCIAL SITE and myself + MANY OTHERS began posting our own personal content there in the form of SONG LYRICS and/or personal writing.

I personally lobbied them to allow HYPERLINKS AND non dating content and because of me = BOTH ARE BIG OTEMS THERE NOW.

I began sharing MUSIC and non commercially promoting bands and music genres not readily known. There were a few years when I was an ULTRA ACCOUNT OWNER AT OKC.

I created a HOLLOWEEN PROFILE THAT IS LEGENDARY. People would purposely seek me out just to read that thing and it INCLUDED THEME MUSIC AS WELL. Totally cool.

But that basically ended when the mega cartel was formed that merged all of the factions listed above into 1.

YOU CAN STILL BE ENTERTAINED AT THESE WHICH IS OK ALTHOUGH FAR LESS THAN WHAT WE EXPECT. I HAVE WADED THROUGH OVER 100 ONLINE DATING SITES AND HAVE YET TO FIND 1 THAT IS REMOTELY LEGIT. I HAVE BLOGGED THIS INFO OFTEN AND AS SAID, SITEJABBER 40 MILLION VIEWS AND COUNTING IS ALIVE AND WELL.

NOT A SINGLE DAY GOES BY WHERE I DO NOT GET = A HELPFUL VOTE ON THEM.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox, nobodyspecial369 and BigJimsWornOutTires
then why do the bots choose such ugly pics? all those sites are cesspools.

dnrd but dead internet theory is true

you know:

OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finders, FuckBook, MATCH, Tinder = ALL THE SAME COMPANY.

OH YES AND IT HAS GROWN SINCE THAT NEWS FROM 3 YEARS AGO.

THESE ONLINE DATING SITES ARE ALL UNDER 1 OF 3 GLOBAL CARTELS WITH THE BIGGEST BEING OUT OF IRELAND.

I suggest the following extension from you browser store = NETCRAFT. Add that on.

When you then go to any website watch that in your toolbar because it TACKS ALL THE PINGS YOU GO THROUGH GETTING TO THE ACTUAL SITE AND THEN DISPLAYS WHAT COUNTRY IS HOSTING YOU.

You are going to be shocked. That is just 1 tech tool for knowing what and where you are dealing with.

3 years ago I did reviews in depth on Plenty of Fish and another on OkCupid at a professional review site called SITEJABBER where I am a registered reviewer.

THOSE REVIEWS HAVE HAD MAYBE 40 MILLION VIEWS AND AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF UPVOTES.

At one point OKC wanted me to take their down but I would not. They then went about trying to determine my account profile for permanent ban but were not successful.

THESE SITES WORKED WITH THE D.O.D AS GROUND LEVEL TESTING FOR BOTH SMART BOTS & CHAT BOTS AND BEYOND THAT GET THEIR MONEY FROM DOD AS PART OF THE A.I. TEST BED.

For these reasons you can almost always spot them and trick them.

Also especially on sites like POF look for profile names with ODDBALL NUMERALS as those are assigned and designated D.O.D BOTS and the i.d. is there D.O.D model/version/profile I.D.

I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THOSE AND HAVE FUN. I am smarter than D.O.D in that arena and can lead them in circles for days.

CIRCA 2014 I UPLOADED A FULL RESEARCH ARTICLE ONTO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WIRE AS VOLUNTEERED CONTENT AND IT WAS PICKED UP BY SEVERAL PUBLICATIONS AND PLACED INTO PRINT.

I had to volunteer it because I was threatened to be sued otherwise.

NOTE: Journalists can be exempt from suits as long as they were NOT PAID.

The article explained how ALL ONLINE DATING SITES ARE UPTO 80% BOT PROFILES and many of the sites themselves have a office that creates and manages these fake entities and this is well known at the Federal Trade Commission.

EVEN MATCH AND CHRISTIAN MINGLE were easily 60% + bot content at that time and I expect it is worse now.

THE VERY WORSE PART IS THIS SECRET:

You are fed up and close your account and WHEW THAT IS ALL OVER = WRONG

By a bizarre legal clause they can take your profile and re-post it under an ARCHIVE PROVISION and then you have no way to change it or even access it.

IT GETS WORSE:

Since 2018 all these are 1 company and share people/info/profiles:

Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, MATCH, TINDER, Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder, FuckBook.

SO WHEN THEY REPOST YOUR PROFILE IT THEN GOES TO ALL THOSE OTHER SITES and your employer has advanced web search apps to find images of you online and will find you at these crazy illicit websites and legally be able to FIRE YOU.

PAY ATTENTION AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

So you want to close the account DO THESE IN EXACT ORDER TO PREVENT A SUCCESFUL ARCHIVE PROFILE WITH YOU AND YOUR INFO:

1 = begin swapping all your photos with nonsense photos you find online.

TREES AND FLOWERS WORK NICELY

2 = after 1–2 days begin re-writing your entire profile and REMOVING ALL FACTUAL INFO ABOUT YOURSELF.

3 = AFTER 1 -2 days, THEN ACCESS CLOSE ACCOUNT PROCESS.

THESE SITES RE-IMAGE RECORD EVERY 72 HOURS SO THAT IS WHY A 3–4 DAY PROCESS IN REQUIRED TO ALLOW THEIR UPDATED SNAP SHOT OF YOUR PROFILE

TO BE RESET IN THEIR SYSTEM.

ONCE THAT HAPPENS THERE IS NO WAY FOR THEM TO BACKPAGE.

You may also note how many people have NONSENSE FOTOS ALREADY POSTED and may have discovered how impossible it is to have them FLAGGED.

I have active accounts on several of these sites for monitoring and reporting on them. I was once HIGHLY POPULAR ON PLENTY OF FISH UNTIL I POSTED THIS AT THE TOP OF MY PROFILE DESCRIPTION:

PLEASE NOTE: any and all solicitations to my message box will be reported. NO EXCEPTIONS. I created a profile on this site to 1) meet people, 2) find interesting people to date, and 3) hopefully find a match for possible marriage.

If your business is otherwise, especially prostitution, that is not my thing so please don't bother. I WILL REPORT IT.

My mailbox fell from OVERFLOWING TO EMPTY IN 1 WEEK. = WHY?

All these profiles there go into such description about HOW THEY WENT TO CHURCH THEIR WHOLE LIVES AND WANT TO MARRY AND SERVE THE LORD. REALLY?

Not what Jesus would do is what I am seeing.

AND THERE ARE BACKDOORS/back areas to some of these and OkCupid has a HUGE BDSM community if you know how to look. Cuckholding and poly relationships also.

There was a time when OkC held great promise as a SOCIAL SITE and myself + MANY OTHERS began posting our own personal content there in the form of SONG LYRICS and/or personal writing.

I personally lobbied them to allow HYPERLINKS AND non dating content and because of me = BOTH ARE BIG OTEMS THERE NOW.

I began sharing MUSIC and non commercially promoting bands and music genres not readily known. There were a few years when I was an ULTRA ACCOUNT OWNER AT OKC.

I created a HOLLOWEEN PROFILE THAT IS LEGENDARY. People would purposely seek me out just to read that thing and it INCLUDED THEME MUSIC AS WELL. Totally cool.

But that basically ended when the mega cartel was formed that merged all of the factions listed above into 1.

YOU CAN STILL BE ENTERTAINED AT THESE WHICH IS OK ALTHOUGH FAR LESS THAN WHAT WE EXPECT. I HAVE WADED THROUGH OVER 100 ONLINE DATING SITES AND HAVE YET TO FIND 1 THAT IS REMOTELY LEGIT. I HAVE BLOGGED THIS INFO OFTEN AND AS SAID, SITEJABBER 40 MILLION VIEWS AND COUNTING IS ALIVE AND WELL.

NOT A SINGLE DAY GOES BY WHERE I DO NOT GET = A HELPFUL VOTE ON THEM.

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

there are no women on OLD because they all have an incredibly easy time dating IRL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and mogstars
only whores or bitches with no friends use online dating, no in between like literally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and mogstars
Brutal shit and suifuel