This Guy Teaches Me How To Get HOT Girls

Go and get 0.25-0.5ml hyaluron filler for the upper lip. I cant understand how you are a looksmaxer and not done this on day 1 of you journey. It will boost so you sooo much!

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Go and get 0.25-0.5ml hyaluron filler for the upper lip. I cant understand how you are a looksmaxer and not done this on day 1 of you journey. It will boost so you sooo much!
:soy:

• Hmm...
I mean failos are pretyy stupid cause almost all people have failos tbh
giphy.gif

If all people have failos, why dont we stop looksmaxxing?

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Blackpill especially crafted for the normtard

You didnt understand me... People have failos and halos... And everyone mentions failos only here.

Like my lips. But I have very good jaw height and body and youtube channel ans fair personality traits but nobody mentions that, everyone is negative.
giphy.gif

If all people have failos, why dont we stop looksmaxxing?

:feelsuhh:
Its not that easy its not like they sell it in every store. Is it perma?
Hidden in plain sight lol
Blackpill especially crafted for the normtard

Why Clubs Are A Waste Of Time And Money - Blue Pill - Incels

Its only when I got leaner. But I think crisisk mogs me prob but he frauds pics so idk

Yeee bro did any women ring on the doorbell yet
>think
>probably
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
You didnt understand me... People have failos and halos... And everyone mentions failos only here.

Like my lips. But I have very good jaw height and body and youtube channel ans fair personality traits but nobody mentions that, everyone is negative.
Nobody is denying your halos, but to looksmax you need to fix your failos, for example you were overweight and that's was a failo, you fixed it losing weight.

If you don't focus on improve your failos how do you expect to improve?

Who cares if you have other good features, if you have one bad feature that should be your main concern and your main priority should be fix it otherwise you will never the best version of yourself.

Inb4 din red

tbh
b
h

Last edited:
Ofc I read it, your actually very wise, I commend you for explaing it to me. But a lot of people bother here with stuff that is hard to fix like height etc. Im gonna work in a company I wont announce (interview soon) but they work on aesthetic (surgery and botox for lips) and looksmax knowledge will hopefully help me get the job. Anyway ty
Nobody is denying your halos, but to looksmax you need to fix your failos, for example you were overweight and that's was a failo, you fixed it losing weight.

If you don't focus on improve your fails how do you expect to improve?

Who cares if you have other good features, if you have one bad feature that should be your main concern and your main priority should be fix it otherwise you will never the best version of yourself.

Inb4 din red

tbh
b
h

• +1