This guy thinks Wheat Waffles rates too harshly

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

(Not Nero Angelo, the dude in the video)
He thinks he needs to be 7/10 instead of 5

@Seth Walsh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Seth Walsh, aBetterMii and 6 others

@Seth Walsh

That guy isn’t even 5 that’s an overrate if actually look close at face delusional loser

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Seth Walsh and Oberyn
That nigga is ugly as fuck, i genuinely mog him

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Seth Walsh and Oberyn

@Seth Walsh

That guy is joke to be honest with you. He edits his photo on Tinder to oblivion like strong as hell like a handsome filter on faceapp or more to be honest with you. Does not match the photos how he looks in reality, so he maybe thinks he is 7/10 as he uses the edited version as reference, but when in reality he is a cooked normie lol.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, noodlelover, aBetterMii and 1 other person
That guy is joke to be honest with you. He edits his photo on Tinder to oblivion like strong as hell like a handsome filter on faceapp or more to be honest with you. Does not match the photos how he looks in reality, so he maybe thinks he is 7/10 as he uses the edited version as reference, but when in reality he is a cooked normie lol.
everybody frauds
even tiktok prettyboys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, güss and Leo69
ironic

• JFL
Reactions: exeight, Wallenberg and Leo69
Can not tell the difference between edited and non-edited.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
Seeing all of these new blackpill channels always make me reminisce about how far ahead of his time FaceandLMS
was....really miss that dude man.

Face used to drop blackillls with humor and made it entertaining to sit through while also educating his audience,
something which hardly any other content creator had the ability to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, MiroslavBulldosex, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
everybody frauds
even tiktok prettyboys
Can not tell the difference between edited and non-edited.
This guy goes way too hard to the extreme. I don't know how this guy gets away with this stuff when meeting with girls IRL from Tinder as I can tell you confidently that if I setup a profile. I want to make sure I match my profile photos so when they meet in person. That way there isn't any conflict or disappointment. Thankfully, I'm good looking to the point that I don't need to edit my photos like a madman like this cooked normie.

Comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15370 and alriodai
Seeing all of these new blackpill channels always make me reminisce about how far ahead of his time FaceandLMS
was....really miss that dude man.

Face used to drop blackillls with humor and made it entertaining to sit through while also educating his audience,
something which hardly any other content creator had the ability to do.
Yup, FaceandLMS used witty humour and backed up his claims with actual data unlike nu-bp grifters.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
This guy goes way too hard to the extreme. I don't know how this guy gets away with this stuff when meeting with girls IRL from Tinder as I can tell you confidently that if I setup a profile. I want to make sure I match my profile photos so when they meet in person. That way there isn't any conflict or disappointment. Thankfully, I'm good looking to the point that I don't need to edit my photos like a madman like this cooked normie.

View attachment 1868938
Nah what I mean is he can not tell the difference between both.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69

@Seth Walsh

Playingwith KROKODIL
is a 0/10.

I can expose this guy Alex Vilenchik extremely brutally; to the point where his life will be completely over. But I will spare him.

No one buys his scam PUA course anyway so I'll let him live in peace watching Game of Thrones with his currycel roommate who also happens to be a PUA.

Little backstory. Alex DEEPFAKED HIS PICTURES ON SEEKING ARRANGEMENT. He pays hookers to come to his apartment btw (front desk got involved circa March 2022 asking "who's the guy and the currycel who keep ordering hookers upstairs".

Here's where it gets brutal. One of the Seeking Arrangement girls, saw his FACE didn't match the DEEPFAKE. And even though he was going to pay her for sex anyway; she filed a false rape allegation against him and called him ugly to the point where she said he should be dead. [All dialog and texts are available and he even made a video on it].

I won't go any further with this imbecile.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Cracking Up Reaction GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

See fig1:

Playing with Fire – Alex Vilenchik​

IF YOU’RE NOT GETTING LAID ON A REGULAR BASIS, YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!

We teach men how to use Tinder and other online dating apps to get laid by HOT girls We don’t care who you are, what you look like, how much money you make…

We don’t care about any of that!

This is no joke! When It comes to finding DTF girls on Tinder, we’ve developed a system that works day in and day out for guys all over the world.

Does this sound like you?

See: Getting paid to get cucked [Fake 3/10 gf for pickup channel] [HIS GF SIMPS OVER A GUY IN A YOUTUBE COMMENT PFP]

See ALL LINKS:

(Fat currycel roommate claims to slay 8s and 9s Stacies)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk
Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+
animation dog GIF
bark barking GIF
German Shepherd Animation GIF by Jimmy Arca
Barking Dog Day GIF by Buick
Dog Mystery GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
Puppy Bark GIF by Nonnahs Marketing

Alex if you read this. I will go in 100x harder. You don't want the smoke.

In short he is sub5. Not 5 or 7. I don't think the n/10 likert scale even does anything but Alex Vilenchik's life is a mess. His Dad and Mom HATE HIM because of his scam. He turns 33 in January. It really is really over for him. I have 1000000x more material on this clown. Don't make me unload.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fogdart, noodlelover and 2 others
Playingwith KROKODIL View attachment 1868959View attachment 1868960 is a 0/10.

I can expose this guy Alex Vilenchik extremely brutally; to the point where his life will be completely over. But I will spare him.

No one buys his scam PUA course anyway so I'll let him live in peace watching Game of Thrones with his currycel roommate who also happens to be a PUA.

View attachment 1868966

Little backstory. Alex DEEPFAKED HIS PICTURES ON SEEKING ARRANGEMENT. He pays hookers to come to his apartment btw (front desk got involved circa March 2022 asking "who's the guy and the currycel who keep ordering hookers upstairs".

Here's where it gets brutal. One of the Seeking Arrangement girls, saw his FACE didn't match the DEEPFAKE. And even though he was going to pay her for sex anyway; she filed a false rape allegation against him and called him ugly to the point where she said he should be dead. [All dialog and texts are available and he even made a video on it].

View attachment 1868977
Cracking Up Reaction GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

See fig1:

We teach men how to use Tinder and other online dating apps to get laid by HOT girls We don’t care who you are, what you look like, how much money you make…

This is no joke! When It comes to finding DTF girls on Tinder, we’ve developed a system that works day in and day out for guys all over the world.

View attachment 1868979
View attachment 1868983
View attachment 1868984

See: Getting paid to get cucked [Fake 3/10 gf for pickup channel] [HIS GF SIMPS OVER A GUY IN A YOUTUBE COMMENT PFP]

See ALL LINKS:

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

animation dog GIF
bark barking GIF

In short he is sub5. Not 5 or 7. I don't think the n/10 likert scale even does anything but Alex Vilenchik's life is a mess. His Dad and Mom HATE HIM because of his scam. He turns 33 in January. It really is really over for him. I have 1000000x more material on this clown. Don't make me unload.

Yo I've been watching theses videos and I'm fucking dead

This dead is simping and is in an open relationship with that girl?

Even I as 17 years old ethnic had a better white girl than him wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yo I've been watching theses videos and I'm fucking dead

This dead is simping and is in an open relationship with that girl?

Even I as 17 years old ethnic had a better white girl than him wtf
Yes he claims he is in a ONE WAY OPEN RELATIONSHIP, where she lets him go and SLAY, while she has eyes for no other man and stay loyal to him :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15370, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Yes he claims he is in a ONE WAY OPEN RELATIONSHIP, where she lets him go and SLAY, while she has eyes for no other man and stay loyal to him :lul: :lul:
Bruh them niggas tripping

• JFL
@Seth Walsh

This girl is ugly herself tho, she is makeup maxxed and still look like shit
Her maxilla is super recessed, her eyes heavily frauded look like shit
Her teeth are shit

She is overweight and has a wig on too

Also her laugh is irritating

She's a 3/10

• +1
It’s actually the opposite, ww overates lmao

Jfl I'm watching the video and he said John Anthony is a 6/10

What is ur real height barefoot is it 6’2?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
191cm after morning in the night
Tall af did u grow an inch in the past year? I just remember in an older post u said u were 188cm barefoot

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Tall af did u grow an inch in the past year? I just remember in an older post u said u were 188cm barefoot
i don't know since i dnt keep up but i've been growing slowly like 2cm or 1cm every year since 2020 now

i don't really care about height rn, i look tall and am taller than most girls which is all that matters

Playingwith KROKODIL View attachment 1868959View attachment 1868960 is a 0/10.

View attachment 1868966

View attachment 1868977
Cracking Up Reaction GIF
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

See fig1:

View attachment 1868979
View attachment 1868983
View attachment 1868984

See ALL LINKS:

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

animation dog GIF
bark barking GIF

Pua's selling courses are the most autistic cringe fucks on the planet. It's sad guy's waste any time on that shit and let it turn them into a cringe overthinking robot that repeals women.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back