This guy went from a __/10 to __/10

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Fill in the blanks. Or you can do psl scale if you prefer that.

iu

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel
5 to 7

• +1
Reactions: Jon12
Yeah 4 to 6. He looks more creepy now though I don't know what it is. Maybe his hair color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@NormieKilla
@dodt

Another brick in the fortress that lower third makes a big difference

Dying blonde brings his coloring down almost as much as his colored contacts bring his coloring up, so maybe that evens out

But the lower third improvement alone gives him at least 1 PSL point, and it helped his masculinity a lot

Did he just get fillers on jaw angles?

So did he get a wrap-around jaw implant?

His fake blonde hair looks BAD, ruins the point of looksmaxing. Looks emo queer af

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
@NormieKilla
@dodt

Another brick in the fortress that lower third makes a big difference

Dying blonde brings his coloring down almost as much as his colored contacts bring his coloring up, so maybe that evens out

But the lower third improvement alone gives him at least 1 PSL point, and it helped his masculinity a lot
He just went from an average to a slighlty above average look lol.

he looks like hes ready for cyberpunk cosplay/10

what did he have done? just jaw or also cheekbones?
Who was the surgeon?

Redpill for those who said lower third don’t matter much.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
Fill in the blanks. Or you can do psl scale if you prefer that.

iu

He has better lower third obviously but face looks off and unnatural, also looks older for some reason

what did he have done? just jaw or also cheekbones?
Who was the surgeon?
i think only jaw because if ur jaw becomes wider ur zygos are automaticlly more "visible" if they are not toally flat
from 4 to 6

3.5-4 to 5.5-6

5.5 is like 93rd percentile
Right, the guy looks just normie tier with his longish midface, longer than average philtrum and close-set eyes.

Right, the guy looks just normie tier with his longish midface, longer than average philtrum and close-set eyes.
I would say his midface length is decent actually. The problem is with his eyes being cuck styled. If he had decent (not slayer) tier eyes, he could be like 6.5 literally. That's chadlite level. Other than that, close to average set eyes, long philtrum etc. are impedeing him from becoming 7/10, a true chad.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
From invisible to invisible

From invisible to invisible
5.5 is pretty much visible, its female equivalent is 3/10 girl some guys would fuck in a nighclub cuz there are no better available options.

He kinda went overboard with it. His jaw is wider than his zygos now which makes it look unnatural. Good improvement nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
He kinda went overboard with it. His jaw is wider than his zygos now which makes it look unnatural. Good improvement nonetheless.

Wrong

His gonial is 93% of his bizygomatic

4.5 to 5.8

I think the 1-1.3 PSL is accurate, but I think this guy was below average to start like a PSL 3.5

He just went from an average to a slighlty above average look lol.

Lol keep coping I have a great eye area, and I still spend 10-15 hours a week chewing. Lower third makes a big difference at least @dodt came around, but some people just can't see whats right before their eyes

So many jaw angle overkills

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23