This guy went viral for his looks. (Is hunter eye theory a cope?)

coloring + hunter eyes are overrated

unironically lifefuel, he seems above average but in great shape and style maxxed

thin faced cuck with weak bones.

Oh

• JFL
Reactions: rocoveron007

Girls only simp for a few selected men on the internet he is one of them. Most of the comments he recieves are from female population.

He is breaking a lot of PSL rules .
So can we conclude that PSL is bullishit.

Dude has:
  • Amazing face
  • Nice hair
  • Perfect body
  • Light blue eyes
  • Tattoos
  • Top notch hygiene (his beard is perfectly sculpted, for one)
  • Great skin tone
  • 0 blemishes on skin
  • No signs of aging
And you're here telling us he's breaking a lot of PSL rules?
If anything, I am in awe of how well he pulls off chest hair. He strikes that perfect balance in hair density/coverage that makes him look masculine without looking "mature", and it doesn't hide his chest definition either.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
Dude has:
  • Amazing face
  • Nice hair
  • Perfect body
  • Light blue eyes
  • Tattoos
  • Top notch hygiene (his beard is perfectly sculpted, for one)
  • Great skin tone
  • 0 blemishes on skin
  • No signs of aging
And you're here telling us he's breaking a lot of PSL rules?
If anything, I am in awe of how well he pulls off chest hair. He strikes that perfect balance in hair density/coverage that makes him look masculine without looking "mature", and it doesn't hide his chest definition either.
After Cavill he does pull off chest hair nicely

Eye colour on social media halo. IRL he’s meh.

Girls only simp for a few selected men on the internet he is one of them. Most of the comments he recieves are from female population.

This is not top tier forward growth. It is normal forward growth (compare with alien pig worshipped here).
This is good bone structure (GOOD Jaw), and many good soft features, overall incredible harmony.

Good masculinity without being ogre, trustworthy and beautiful eyes, beautiful hairs, beautiful skin.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
No no no, that's called jealousy guy.

Don't seek lices on Mr.Propre scalp. If someone is good looking at first glance, that's it. You don't need to seek what's wrong. He has not even weak bones, they are average which is not weak.

Are you this kind of person who tell that Dr Mew didn't look bad just because he has a strong jaw?
lmao youre probably Brazilian or Italian or some bullshit. which is why you took this so personal

hes cuck

He looks Gandy lite with bigger muscles and tats. Niggas like this were destined to ball

He is a Peruvian mogger, he was on a television program

PSl has always been bullshit.
You want little or no uee, not negative use (hooded eyes)

Guy is definition of chad

Nah he is capped HTN, hunter o'aspie eyes or death in 2023

Thread full of dumbas niggers. He is %99.9 percentile

lmao youre probably Brazilian or Italian or some bullshit. which is why you took this so personal

hes cuck
I'm neither Brazilian nor Italian 😅🤣🤣
I didn't even take it personnaly. I'm just a fair guy and I'm not jealous. That's the main difference between us, not even a question of country.

You argue about bones and you say that Justin Bieber is God. However the guy has stronger bones than JB. Don't you see the contradiction?

Edit : you said in another thread that you're Italian mwahaha. It shows the low self esteem

Last edited:
soft tissue due to good bones mogs