This guy who gets bullied by everyone

why bro? no one deserves to be bullied
This cuck does:

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
hope he ERs your entire fucking school, preferably you first. you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1560, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
OP is currently a massive faggot. Let’s hope he changes in time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and BrettyBoy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
You live in India , or are you living in SEA. Because I live in Chandigarh and here haven't experienced any bullying , the most bullying was me and a tallfag friend roasting our 5"2 manlet friend for calling us gay and shit and it was hilarious , my tallfag friend took a jalebi broke it in half and then told him it was his mom's vagina and it must be really tight. Here's the sad part after getting roasted for ten minutes straight he joined us and tried roasting himself but after 15 minutes of that I called him out on it and we started roasting him again. He was being a pretentious asshole calling us fags , telling us we are sexist and he has become a feminist we rekt him good. That was the first time he talked about feminism and also his last.
You live in India , or are you living in SEA. Because I live in Chandigarh and here haven't experienced any bullying , the most bullying was me and a tallfag friend roasting our 5"2 manlet friend for calling us gay and shit and it was hilarious , my tallfag friend took a jalebi broke it in half and then told him it was his mom's vagina and it must be really tight. Here's the sad part after getting roasted for ten minutes straight he joined us and tried roasting himself but after 15 minutes of that I called him out on it and we started roasting him again. He was being a pretentious asshole calling us fags , telling us we are sexist and he has become a feminist we rekt him good. That was the first time he talked about feminism and also his last.
My tallfag friend and I were called homosexual lovers our whole school life and it had become a running joke , when the tallfag got a girlfriend the Manlet Infront of his girl told him he left me for her because she has a bigger dick than me. He has also stopped the gay jokes , it was the best banter I had with anyone there were 8 other guys there it was a farewell party and they just saw the two of us deck him one insult at a time.

Last edited:
Jfl at cucks who almost cried about someone getting bullied, while they r here to blatantly brag and feel the pleasure of mogging someone. Mainly me

This is a new low for you, ‘pretty boy’

Jfl at cucks who almost cried about someone getting bullied, while they r here to blatantly brag and feel the pleasure of mogging someone. Mainly me
Yes we're out to get you. We're all here just to make you feel belittled. Just you particularly. Your whole theory is 100% accurate. We force you to stay on here and then we gang-mog you through the internet without ever actually talking to you or addressing you in anyway.

Yes we're out to get you. We're all here just to make you feel belittled. Just you particularly. Your whole theory is 100% accurate. We force you to stay on here and then we gang-mog you through the internet without ever actually talking to you or addressing you in anyway.
Imagine ur so low iq that u didnt get the point. Bullying is just bragging via physical and social mog. Here its looks bragging

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Moneymaxx > Looks

Many ppl on here forget this. He could be slinging gold diggers left and right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Wow 4 pages. Nerves have been struck.

I remember I was a bully when I was very young but you are not. you should be mature OP .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ChoSeungHui
Imagine ur so low iq that u didnt get the point. Bullying is just bragging via physical and social mog. Here its looks bragging
Wow.

>this guy :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
God, this thread probably didn't went as aspected for OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1560 and ChoSeungHui
Idk y so many people started attacking op because a lot of the ppl on this site seem to actual bullies. But they do their bullying on the internet instead of irl because they're weak betas.

Like you. Bragging does not = bullying. You're fucking retarded, that's you projecting your insecurities on the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Idk y so many people started attacking op because a lot of the ppl on this site seem to actual bullies. But they do their bullying on the internet instead of irl because they're weak betas.

Like you. Bragging does not = bullying. You're fucking retarded, that's you projecting your insecurities on the rest of us.
I don’t bully people in real life nor online. When other members were cyber bullying @skittlekorn, I wasn’t involved in it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, skittlekorn and Ritalincel
I only bully weeb cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Ritalincel and manlet cUnt

U need at least double ur iq and age to understand

I don’t bully people in real life nor online. When other members were cyber bullying @skittlekorn, I wasn’t involved in it.
Respectable, but that would mean you were a bystander and contributed to it. I don't know the specifics, but you should have stood up for him.

But i can't scold you because idk if i would have done the same.
U need at least double ur iq and age to understand
You just need to stop being retarded

Respectable, but that would mean you were a bystander and contributed to it. I don't know the specifics, but you should have stood up for him.

But i can't scold you because idk if i would have done the same.

You just need to stop being retarded
I did stand up to him at one point.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Can't wait to watch the live footage of this guy stroll into your school with a block
Fuck glock haha

You have such a charming personality OP. So mature and kind. If there were more ppl like you, this world would be a better place.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
It never began

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
you are an asshole for posting this guy here tbh

bullying isnt a joke

VERY GOOD THREAD THIS IS WHAT SUBHUMANS DESERVE

You have such a charming personality OP. So mature and kind. If there were more ppl like you, this world would be a better place.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
I am 18 now, Idk where tf is he
Lmao you're still here. It's cool OP, even I used to bully people back when I was in school (in uni now), and now I regret it.

BTW is it you in the pfp?

• +1
I actually befriended my potential school shooter he literally talks about the military and shooting guns whenever I talk to him my school should be lucky I'm keeping him in check

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 1560