This guy Wrote 100 Pages About Charisma, And he Found This.

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)

Does this means there is a way to act autistic and be liked? I am fucking boring of pretending (and failing) to be NT, I identify as a "rationalist" how the hell do you even market that? can I act as sherlock holmes or something like that? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Ultimate SUbhuman, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
3 years and you still resort back to this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Gaygymmaxx, h111 and 1 other person
3 years and you still resort back to this stuff

I am also looksmaxxing, I know it sounds pretentious to say I am good looking but trust on me this one, I am consistently the best looking guy from any random university classroom (not difficult on this shitskin country)

Still, women lose interest on me quickly, and I sometimes see non NT successful guys who are like nothing compared to me looks wise, they also don't necessarily jestermax either

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
IMG 0581

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
I am also looksmaxxing, I know it sounds pretentious to say I am good looking but trust on me this one, I am consistently the best looking guy from any random university classroom (not difficult on this shitskin country)

Still, women lose interest on me quickly, and I sometimes see non NT successful guys who are like nothing compared to me looks wise, they also don't necessarily jestermax either
You're just an uninteresting person then.
One thing you have to realise is these non-nt "successful" guys don't act, there is nothing you can do.
No amount of study, research and pretending will be enough if you've been here for 3 years and still have not learned how to put on a good act.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
You're just an uninteresting person then.
What's an interesting person? a thugmaxxer? a junkie? doing sports means jack shit, I know a guy who speaks 4 languages and practices parkour (he is REALLY DAMN GOOD), he also looks decent (face on percentile 85 /body on percentile 95 inside the university), he is however a super high trust /light triad guy who attracts no one lol

I believe ziss is probably the ultimate slayer
Eda3459b08954fd789d6a97667cbbda9

But I would not enjoy a life like that going to parties constantly talking about random shit and taking drugs

Is there a cheat code on the matrix?

Thinking about acting like an attractive serial killer

Screenshot from 2024 07 22 19 39 48

Joe from you is a disturbing semi-dark traid intellectual who manages to have an interesting personality somehow

Problem is that joe is also NT...

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and raleqtambrobret
All those essays and he still fails to realise just be chad is law for ”kawisma”.

Last edited:
All those essays and he still fails to realise just be chad who is comfortable with himself is law for charisma

I think people that watch essays are non NT, and being a non NT chad hits harder than being a non NT prettyboy (chads needs to dominate other men to be considered chad, otherwise he is just a masculine guy with the personality of a women)

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
I think people that watch essays are non NT, and being a non NT chad hits harder than being a non NT prettyboy (chads needs to dominate other men to be considered chad, otherwise he is just a masculine guy with the personality of a women)
Yeah true

Rep please, I am being rep starved, its inhumane.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
What's an interesting person? a thugmaxxer? a junkie? doing sports means jack shit, I know a guy who speaks 4 languages and practices parkour (he is REALLY DAMN GOOD), he also looks decent (face on percentile 85 /body on percentile 95 inside the university), he is however a super high trust /light triad guy who attracts no one lol

I believe ziss is probably the ultimate slayer
View attachment 3046159

But I would not enjoy a life like that going to parties constantly talking about random shit and taking drugs

Is there a cheat code on the matrix?

Thinking about acting like an attractive serial killer

View attachment 3046172

Joe from you is a disturbing semi-dark traid intellectual who manages to have an interesting personality somehow

Problem is that joe is also NT...
You literally mentioned that you DO attract people but you cannot maintain said attraction because you're uninteresting, this explains your first "argument" where you have a high trust, more than likely a sub 5, "interesting person" that has no success with people.

You need both, and with my next sentence I do not mean it in an offensive way but in a way you should find comforting.
You cannot become interesting at this point of life, that starts when your a child. The way you were raised determines this, as well as a bit of genetics albeit it's still mostly nurtured.

The charismatic, interesting guy you know has been that way since a youngin.
There is nothing you can do, because the secret formula to becoming charismatic starts the moment you start mimicking others as an infant.

You literally mentioned that you DO attract people but you cannot maintain said attraction because you're uninteresting, this explains your first "argument" where you have a high trust, more than likely a sub 5, "interesting person" that has no success with people.

You need both, and with my next sentence I do not mean it in an offensive way but in a way you should find comforting.
You cannot become interesting at this point of life, that starts when your a child. The way you were raised determines this, as well as a bit of genetics albeit it's still mostly nurtured.

There is nothing you can do, because the secret formula to becoming charismatic starts the moment you start mimicking others as an infant.

That is probably true, still things are impossible until they aren't, having a high SMV while being autistic does not contradict any law of thermodynamics, at the moment I know at least one way, being good looking enough that you can become an e-boy

e-boys can be as autistic as they want and because you are projecting your existence to the entire planet earth, you will find girls who are exactly into your niche (+ the effects of statusmaxxing are active here)

However I need at least 2 surgeries for that, softmaxxing won't make me a e-boy

If you can come up with something else please share it

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
That is probably true, still things are impossible until they aren't, having a high SMV while being autistic does not contradict any law of thermodynamics, at the moment I know at least one way, being good looking enough that you can become an e-boy

e-boys can be as autistic as they want and because you are projecting your existence to the entire planet earth, you will find girls who are exactly into your niche (+ the effects of statusmaxxing are active here)

However I need at least 2 surgeries for that, softmaxxing won't make me a e-boy

If you can come up with something else please share it
Well yes, I never said that being attractive will make you incel, it just lowers your chances of having a LTR.
ONS are still going to be common, and as a non-nt person that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Your best chance without trying to fake anything is just to date another attractive non-nt person, it's rather easy to find a girl like that if you're into the model-esque MtF transgender lookalike mentally ill women you have en-masse nowadays.

The other thing you can do that I recommend is to find someone you find extremely charismatic and just completely copy them.
You will lose your sense of identity overtime but you will become more NT by the day.

Non-nt with a sense of identity or NT with no sense of identity, pick your poison.

Your best chance without trying to fake anything is just to date another attractive non-nt person, it's rather easy to find a girl like that if you're into the model-esque MtF transgender lookalike mentally ill women you have en-masse nowadays.
I will try this, but man existence as a non-instagram mini celebrity is a fucking pain in the ass

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

Does this means there is a way to act autistic and be liked? I am fucking boring of pretending (and failing) to be NT, I identify as a "rationalist" how the hell do you even market that? can I act as sherlock holmes or something like that? lol

The blackest pill.