this guy's chimpmaxxed after jaw surgery

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管

jfl guy's looking like a gorillaz member now

at the end of the day if your base sucks even surgery can't do much for you. What do you all think this guy need to look good?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, T50 Mogger, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
from the chimp to the chimp

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, VenatorLuparius, WagedandReady and 5 others
Alfaro is known for dogmaxxing patients, nothing new

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, Traxanas, Deleted member 2816 and 8 others
Brutal ultra recession
His entire face is literally recessed
Didnt watch the whoel vid but did he had CCW rotation?
He looks chimp cos his upper maxilla and cheekbones are still recessed after the jaw surgery.
He needs infra + malar + paranasal implants or lefort 3
Orbital decompression, Nose bridge augmentation, rhino, jaw implants
To look kinda good? Not sure tbh :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 1901
He doesn't look bad from the front while speaking in the video
He looked absolutely in the before pic
I am also afraid of being chimpmaxxed with lefort, my philtrum seems on the longer side

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Alfaro did his job and advanced him to the STP. Asians are falio'd by flat midface which is what fucks his result. He is also a sleep apnea patient which is why Alfaro might have opted for advancement all the way up to STP. TBH not a bad result, alot of asians suffer from bimaxillary protrusion and this ain't even bad. But to each their own..

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17829
Brutal ultra recession
He looks chimp cos his upper maxilla and cheekbones are still recessed after the jaw surgery.
yeah, it was lefort 1+ccw rotation

I thought of orbital decompression and malar implants too but you never know, his base is just way too screwed

• So Sad
Reactions: fruitgunpop
He needed lefort 3. His upper maxilla and zygos are extremely recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16861
What the fuck is this Asian nigger doin in Spain get the fuck out gook

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic and WagedandReady
Looks uncanny af, literally no improvement

at the end of the day if your base sucks even surgery can't do much for you. What do you all think this guy need to look good?

should get midface implants rhnio cheekbone implants for projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
my female jaw surgeon mogs any surgeon posted on this forum tbh

@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Needs to moustache maxx now

what got worst:
midface looks a bit longer, assimetry due probably swelling?

what got better:
fwhr, chin to philtrum and nose to mouth ratio, taller lower third and overall more masculine

I think he got a great result in his 3/4 and front, side profile kinda uncanny but definitely an improvement,
For his pheno there weren't much options

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 17829

Damn the chin and lips improvement is overshadowed by the chimp look like you say. What should someone like him do when it comes to only being able to get one surgery? Just improve the chin a little so you aren't chimpmaxxed?

Basically all he needs is a bigger nose. This is the struggle of many Asians. Cover his nose in the after and imagine a larger more western pheno nose and he’s pretty good.

He looks better. As you said, there's not a lot you can do with a bad base.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 5892
Brutal ultra recession
Extremely massive improvement for this man. Some ascension did take place and he now has a lower jawline. I think they vertically lengthened too much causing the recessed midface to be accentuated when the lower jaw moved forward. I think revision to shorten the midface + malar implants + paranasal implants + some sort of rhinoplasty magic and this man can be handsome.

Attachments

• 68BC8AAE-5A1D-4CE8-9C11-A48DCB99E85B.jpeg
    68BC8AAE-5A1D-4CE8-9C11-A48DCB99E85B.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
at least he looks more masc so thats good but yea he looks like a chimp

Damn the chin and lips improvement is overshadowed by the chimp look like you say. What should someone like him do when it comes to only being able to get one surgery? Just improve the chin a little so you aren't chimpmaxxed?
For as brutal recessed mandible as him, fixing the chin alone would not be sufficient. Double jaw surgery was the right move for him but they should’ve taken more extreme measures to avoid the chimp look (they should not have vertically lengthens everything so much and should have added malar implants to the mix)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Extremely massive improvement for this man. Some ascension did take place and he now has a lower jawline. I think they vertically lengthened too much causing the recessed midface to be accentuated when the lower jaw moved forward. I think revision to shorten the midface + malar implants + paranasal implants + some sort of rhinoplasty magic and this man can be handsome.
no such thing like shortening a midface

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
no such thing like shortening a midface
vertical shortening lefort 1 it’s one of the main surgeries they do for ppl with gummy smiles or vertical maxillary excess :) they at least need to reduce the vertical height they gave him for no rsn

vertical shortening lefort 1 it’s one of the main surgeries they do for ppl with gummy smiles or vertical maxillary excess :) they at least need to reduce the vertical height they gave him for no rsn
post some examples

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
i would say rhinoplasty would have the desired result though. jaw surgery might be traumatizing enough for him, though.

What he needed was maxillary impaction (to reduce upper maxilla length), and lower jaw advancement. But the idiot surgeon advanced both upper and lower jaws, and now he's a chinese chimp. He should sue him.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
33806D4A 9811 4C92 B221 8F12494D6436

He needs lower eye work to improve eye bags, chin augmentation to correct asymmetry, and cheekbone augmentation to improve facial contour

This forum has no eye for aesthetics. Everyone is telling him he has a bad base because the only fixable thing they see is jaw projection 😂

He doesn’t need a lefort 3 you dumbasses

Last edited:

From garbage to trash

His three-quarter view looks much much better objectively. He could pass as HTN on the 3/4 view.

What he needed was maxillary impaction (to reduce upper maxilla length), and lower jaw advancement. But the idiot surgeon advanced both upper and lower jaws, and now he's a chinese chimp. He should sue him.
alfaro has no eye for aesthetics, drives me absolutely insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Dudes lower third is way too tall

Brutal ultra recession
Exactly. Asians often have flat faces, especially upper face. Any advancement of the lower jaw will dogmaxx. Still, his profile looks better dogmaxxed than recessed.

Idk what you guys are talking about. Obviously he doesn't have the facial base to look stunning no matter how much work you do on him. Fact is he went from absolutely subhuman who would be subconsciously afraid to show his face in public, to having a normal face with proper growth. Sure he looks chimp but that's just the pheno, nothing can do.

but if there was a magical solution to bimaxillary protrusion, he could look way better. i wouldnt risk extracting teeth though. its not that simple if u recess his upper maxilla it will still look weird cuz its not the maxilla that's too forward, its just the teeth

went from disgusting subhuman and unbearable to look at to MTN. pretty solid improvement tbh