This guy's looks are the most overrated among Indians ever

D

Deleted member 21700

Luminary
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Posts
5,571
Reputation
5,991
Even when I ask young white women in countries like Aus who don't know about his status, they say he is above average but nothing special. I remember seeing him in some Pharoah documentary and didn't think of his appearance even to the slightest. His entire appeal is status and a nice makeup department (hair, cleared up skin etc):
560592_v9_bb.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Even when I ask young white women in countries like Aus who don't know about his status, they say he is above average but nothing special. I remember seeing him in some Pharoah documentary and didn't think of his appearance even to the slightest. His entire appeal is status and a nice makeup department (hair, cleared up skin etc):
560592_v9_bb.jpg
Do white women like him
 
If he’s the best looking example they could find then it’s over
 
High appeal HTN with light skin

all you rally need tbh
 
Even when I ask young white women in countries like Aus who don't know about his status, they say he is above average but nothing special. I remember seeing him in some Pharoah documentary and didn't think of his appearance even to the slightest. His entire appeal is status and a nice makeup department (hair, cleared up skin etc):
560592_v9_bb.jpg
He's a famous actor, 90s and 00s kids know him from Victorious. He's half Indian and half white.
 
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
He was a mixed race badboy (in the show at least) who looked like this at the time of his height:

MV5BMjM3OTEyNTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyMjA1NA@@._V1_.jpg
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21700
He was a mixed race badboy (in the show at least) who looked like this at the time of his height:

MV5BMjM3OTEyNTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyMjA1NA@@._V1_.jpg
Here I can see why he looks good AF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
He was a mixed race badboy (in the show at least) who looked like this at the time of his height:

MV5BMjM3OTEyNTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyMjA1NA@@._V1_.jpg
I didnt recognized him. This facial hair is definitely a huge L
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Too much averageness, thats why you dont see the appeal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 21700
Solid HTN in the op would do fine
 

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
0
Views
27
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Moggador
Replies
14
Views
107
Moggador
Moggador
astatin
Replies
30
Views
234
astatin
astatin
YungVampLyfe
Replies
14
Views
129
shandingo
shandingo
rrg
Replies
13
Views
100
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top