This guys only 22 but looks 32. Is it the tanning that’s fucking up his skin or the bone smashing?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I personally wanna try bone smashing but he’s turning me off from it

he’s a sun worshipper though and promotes sun bathing for hours everyday

is it just the sun that’s fucking up his skin?

dude literally looks like that picture of zac effron after his botched surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 4946, rockndogs and 7 others
who even has time to sunbathe for hours daily wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, aBetterMii and Heguldus
he'll get skin cancer eventually ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tyronecell, Lmao and 5 others
Why would you sun bathe for hours a day?

sun

bonesmashing doesn't do anything to your skin really it will heal if you go too hard or do it too much

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
_fallout__your_autism_level_has_increased_by_faridthewolf_dbml72p-fullview.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Effortless
I LIKE THE GUY!!!

He hits his peak SMV, now already. Because of the collagen reaper.

But he NOW, has a very good skin tone. because of that tanning.

tanning is death
Should be done for one summer if you have the other pieces of looksmaxing puzzle together and plan on going all out partying and slaying
Trying to maintain one for years by tanning will likely age you more than it's worth

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
His content is aight but I cant stand his downie neanderthal face and stupid European accent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Effortless
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Heguldus, Deleted member and 1 other person
He claims if you eat the right stuff the sun won't harm your skin or something like that. I would like to see a ginger take that advice and tan for hours and seew what happens.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
i've said this before, the real problem with bone smashing is that in order for your bones to get bigger and bigger they will need more and more pressure. so no matter how far you're willing to go there will be a point where your methods won't be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
he has lost iq points cuz of bone smashing tbh
I'm not surprised, you should see how hard he bonesmashes his browridge

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Ryan
checked his channel out. the guy is kinda talking out of his ass a lot and just wildly combining all these psl conspiracy health theories in whatever way he feels like. his skin is fine though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I don't know much about bone smashing but it's probably the tanning. Deliberate tanning (as opposed ot just spending some time outside naturally) is TERRIBLE for your skin. A lot of morons on the internet seem to think that pale skinned people need more sun than darker-skinned people.

But only if you over do it

My skin where I've bonesmashed is fine
First of all don't you fucking sleep? Second of all I for sure grew some bone but made my skin worse from bonesmashing. Maybe your white skin is superior but my ethnic Subhuman skin isn't that good idk tbh

Lol at this cumskin neanderthal
@RetardSubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
First of all don't you fucking sleep? Second of all I for sure grew some bone but made my skin worse from bonesmashing. Maybe your white skin is superior but my ethnic Subhuman skin isn't that good idk tbh
It's 11am

Whites don't need to sleep tbh

And I don't bonesmash that hard or for long periods really. I think the skin will heal if you leave it alone

• JFL
Lol at this cumskin neanderthal
@RetardSubhuman
Mogs every user here with his robust bones cry for this white cavebeast @Baldingman1998

• +1
Probably bonesmashing swelling or he has legit bonesmashed too much so that his bones look too ogre which makes him look older, or he just looks extremely bloated. Seeing he worships the sun it could also be too much tanning and collagen loss. I’ve been bonesmashing for about three weeks now though, yet to see worse skin, but bones starting to seem more defined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
So many pale whites obsessed with tanning to the point they’re cheeto orange. Actually looks like shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back