This guys zygos looks mid and he mogs brutally (IGNORE THE OGRE ON THE LEFT)

N

NerdcelThundercok

Sphinx
his jaw is wider than his zygos
life fuel for zygoless like me or rope???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Ogre had more character and has faced more struggle.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 24789
He's far from zygoless, they're actually pretty wide, his gonions are just giga wide

In conclusion, not lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and alriodai
Bildschirmfoto 2023 06 28 um 014718

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Ohwell 2.0
He's far from zygoless, they're actually pretty wide, his gonions are just giga wide

In conclusion, not lifefuel
are my gonions valid or ropefuel

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
his fwhr is the same as yours , so i guess it's lifefuel yeah

• +1
are my gonions valid or ropefuel

You look fine. Your face is pretty big looking so I'd maybe try out fluffier hairstyles to balance it out. Maybe you can look into lateral cheek fillers/implants if you want a little more facial width

Fillerscroatia

• +1
his fwhr is the same as yours , so i guess it's lifefuel yeah
he mogs me to mumbai. he has better coloring and his zygos mogs mine, also mirin eye area. but is a good reference for my looksmax joruney

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You look fine. Your face is pretty big looking so I'd maybe try out fluffier hairstyles to balance it out. Maybe you can look into lateral cheek fillers/implants if you want a little more facial width

View attachment 2284890
agreed but it wasnt a ego picture. i really wanted to know how fucked my gonions are
fluffier hairstyles looks better on my face like you said. i need to softmax a little harder bc im probably going bald at 22

i said ignore the ogre on the left

@EasyMan875
lol "ignore the ogre" you know you can take snipped screenshots right? to fit only what you want in the image?

bro YOURE the ogre lmao

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and NerdcelThundercok

View attachment 2284890
yo this is low-key mogger.

what did he have done exactly?

yo this is low-key mogger.

what did he have done exactly?
Just a bit of dermal fillers to his cheek and jawline. If you're a guy you want to make sure you aim for lateral projection (wider cheeks) and not anterior projection (forward projection), the latter often comes out a bit bloated looking and is why most cheek-work on men looks bad. You want a wider angular look and avoid looking like a full chipmunk