This hairstyle is insane halo

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Is it the same hair length all over or is it shorter in the middle scalp and longer at the front hair?

i want this to the length of my eyes then just mess it around a bit

i saw some yt video where it said it should be longer in the middle than front to create more volume at the forehead, but not sure if its true. @JamesHowlett @Gunnersup

25675575 7921 4962 A30C 215E13A52D7E

CA33EB1F C818 4411 AD7C 8CBCD08BE7FC

E1B1D4BF 79DA 4DE4 8EF8 6C8DB89C860A

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mouthbreath, datboijj and 6 others
you need to have good hair density first

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted, Schönling and 4 others
You have to go to a hairstylist and show them this picture. Typical barbers are homosexuals who don't know shit about hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, owlofathena, Deleted member 5393 and 9 others
No hairstyle for baldcel :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
The hair beginning at the frontal scalp should be shorter than the middle, which allows most of the hair to end at the same point. If that makes sense

Here is a picture of when I had that haircut, the hair in the middle/back was longer to meet up in the same end point as the hair in the front.
Screenshot 20201127 054041

I've since moved on from that hairstyle due to major diffuse hairloss jfl, I don't have the volume anymore. I'm now trying to Timothee Chalamet hairMaxx
Images 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
i want to buy that one godly hair curlcer for 500e to fraud curly hair like this, but idk if its worth it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Btw the hair is complete ragefuel to maintain throughout the day unless it's cut properly. I used this TikTok when cutting my hair for reference, you can see in this TikTok that the hair falls at the same spot making it way easier to manage

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5393
gl getting it with fine straight cumskin hair

The hair beginning at the frontal scalp should be shorter than the middle, which allows most of the hair to end at the same point. If that makes sense

Here is a picture of when I had that haircut, the hair in the middle/back was longer to meet up in the same end point as the hair in the front.
View attachment 831436

I've since moved on from that hairstyle due to major diffuse hairloss jfl, I don't have the volume anymore. I'm now trying to Timothee Chalamet hairMaxx
View attachment 831438
No, not true. You want your hair layered, not the same length everywhere on the top. Layering creates more volume and the characteristic tiktok look.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7173

View attachment 831436

View attachment 831438
Thank you so much gunners, i understood 100% 🥰🥰 hope you are doing well.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7313
No, not true. You want your hair layered, not the same length everywhere on the top. Layering creates more volume and the characteristic tiktok look.
Can you describe it better, so you mean mid scalp should have same hair length as front for more texture?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7173
False, the hair is supposed to lay in roughly the same spot. It won't work if it's layered, trust me I've tried

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 5393
Can you describe it better, so you mean mid scalp should have same hair length as front for more texture?
It should be cut sort of like a bowl cut almost but not as extreme. For example with this photo, you can see the majority of the hair ends up *roughly* the same length on the blue line.
Screenshot 20201127 055150

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 5393
False, the hair is supposed to lay in roughly the same spot. It won't work if it's layered, trust me I've tried
Your hair would be way too heavy without layering. This award-winning hairdresser explains it perfectly, he also explains the styling, products etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7173
Your hair would be way too heavy without layering. This award-winning hairdresser explains it perfectly, he also explains the styling, products etc.

You can try for yourself, it won't work irl if layered. Now I'm not saying to have no layers, it's just that the hair in the mid -> frontal scalp should end up at roughly the same spot. And this can be seen whenever the Tiktokkers do those shower videos, there hair always ends up at the same spot which means it isn't super layered

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 5393 and thecaste
You can try for yourself, it won't work irl if layered. Now I'm not saying to have no layers, it's just that the hair in the mid -> frontal scalp should end up at roughly the same spot. And this can be seen whenever the Tiktokkers do those shower videos, there hair always ends up at the same spot which means it isn't super layered
I have that haircut and my hair is in fact layered. Of course it isn't super crazy layered with centimeters in difference, but you definitely don't want all your hair on the top the same length, it will look comical as fuck. The hair has to blend in to create that voluminous look.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, MilfLover69 and Deleted member 5393
I have that haircut and my hair is in fact layered. Of course it isn't super crazy layered with centimeters in difference, but you definitely don't want all your hair on the top the same length, it will look comical as fuck. The hair has to blend in to create that voluminous look.
Can you post a pic of your hair?

• Love it
I have somewhat similar hair like that, it’s long on top and pretty long in the middle as well. I’d say front is a bit shorter. My hair is pretty straight, so mess it around after blow drying with your hands should make it somewhat curly

• Love it
Can you post a pic of your hair?

It looks a bit too messy and curly on this pic and it's on the shorter side now as well, but I think you get the idea.

• +1
This haistyle will look ridiculous if you're over like 20 and not Asian

• Hmm...
These guys are big moggers

In high school yes. After that the first 3 of them are going to have to mature their look to compete. They will still slay but despite their haistyle not because of it.

• +1
In high school yes. After that the first 3 of them are going to have to mature their look to compete. They will still slay but despite their haistyle not because of it.
I look better with a fringe but much younger/less masculine

its a complex tradeoff, masculinity vs aesthetics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HellenicChad and HeavenAdmιn
Is it the same hair length all over or is it shorter in the middle scalp and longer at the front hair?

i want this to the length of my eyes then just mess it around a bit

i saw some yt video where it said it should be longer in the middle than front to create more volume at the forehead, but not sure if its true. @JamesHowlett @Gunnersup

View attachment 831416
View attachment 831415
View attachment 831417
Thats literally my haircut and if I remember correctly you told me to get another haircut

• +1
Thats literally my haircut and if I remember correctly you told me to get another haircut
Its because in balkan being masculine seems very important. in the west being a prettyboy is good

• Love it
Its because in balkan being masculine seems very important. in the west being a prettyboy is good
Iam going move to the west anyways
Btw I locationmaxxed and I have tons of storys to tell u so idk if u wanna hear pm me or hit me on discord

• Love it
  • +1

It looks a bit too messy and curly on this pic and it's on the shorter side now as well, but I think you get the idea.

Thanks a lot for the help bro.

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
I look better with a fringe but much younger/less masculine

its a complex tradeoff, masculinity vs aesthetics.

Yeah, a good solution in these cases is to go halfway. So not a long feminine fringe but a shorter one that can also be styled more conservatively. Maybe something like Chico in this pic which covers a bit of the forehead but isn't full on tiktok fringe
Chico1

Compliments masculine faces

>Hairstyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and JizzFarmer
You have to go to a hairstylist and show them this picture. Typical barbers are homosexuals who don't know shit about hair.

Barber fucked up my hair, so I concur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@SubhumanCurrycel you should get this haircut

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Fringe is cope. Nw0 or death