This Hamza cuck

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

Little dark age was meant to be for videos like Philosophy, anime or films, and shit, these manlet retards are now using it for glorifying their weight loss and taking better pics I want to kms.
I hope Hamza fucking burns alive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Lmao and 12 others
I wouldn't be surprised if Hamza paid him to upload this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, IThinkImAboutToROPE, alriodai and 4 others
Never watched a Hamza video. Who's he? wait a sec, I don't even care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16369, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Never watched a Hamza video. Who's he? wait a sec, I don't even care.
I wouldn't know about him if my retard curry friend didn't keep shilling for him

This how my retard curry friend who cannot even slay a landwhale in the US looks like
Received 226332799362545
Received 155958546487287

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Looks234, to_stop_da_cope and 5 others
hamza is a bluepilled normie faggot who thinks he's a chad and can offer advice :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Looks234 and 6 others
hamza is a bluepilled normie faggot who thinks he's a chad and can offer advice :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
His British fuckin accent and his tryhard animation/ stupid fuckin anectodes pisses me off I wish the Hamza cult stay incels forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 16369 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
This is why I always say that gymcelling in 2022 is becoming oversaturated,especially for sub 5's,if guys like the dude in that video is watching redpill/self improvement content then that will just cause even more sexual inflation i.e. inceldom on an industrial global scale.Soon I see the West becoming just like Japan,mfs gonna be indoors coping with their sex dolls and gaming just like hikikimoris because the standards for what attracts women will become soo astronomical

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 15827
look at this dude I saw in the comments of that video for example,if more normies like this start self improving mfs better brace themselves for hikikimori ngl

this dude will easily ascend to tyrone if he learned about blackpill/looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, lilhorizontal32, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

Little dark age was meant to be for videos like Philosophy, anime or films, and shit, these manlet retards are now using it for glorifying their weight loss and taking better pics I want to kms.
I hope Hamza fucking burns alive

so hamza is doing wrong by motivating people to improve themselves by building body? He's redpilled but he hates the Blackpill bcuz the latter one says that it's over for him coz he's curry πŸ› cel! πŸ₯² He's a good guy imo But he's exposing a huge amounts of people to self improvement cuz now the market will become more competitive!!!!!🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BearBoy, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
ngl op u got hope not gonna lie to u but u need to believe in urself and stay consistent
First start w ur hair

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You incels are retarded. Hamza has some decent videos and if you people weren’t future suicide victims you won’t stop letting occupy your minds rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person

Here's an another game.

• JFL
Reactions: zerotohero, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
so hamza is doing wrong by motivating people to improve themselves by building body? He's redpilled but he hates the Blackpill bcuz the latter one says that it's over for him coz he's curry πŸ› cel! πŸ₯² He's a good guy imo But he's exposing a huge amounts of people to self improvement cuz now the market will become more competitive!!!!!🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻🀦🏻:feelswah:
the thiing is that the only improvement Hamza's disciple are gonna see its only gonna be related to their physique (which u can improve without following this MTN curry), the business, ytmaxing and meditation its all cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827
the thiing is that the only improvement Hamza's disciple are gonna see its only gonna be related to their physique (which u can improve without following this MTN curry), the business, ytmaxing and meditation its all cope
Meditation unironically works if you stick to it but this nigga Hamza shelves out the same videos 3000 times

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Good for him he is an exception to the rule though look up the racepill a guy does content on hamza being a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
he has a trucel eye area