This has been bothering me for a lot of time tbh ngl

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Two years ago, a foid on Instagram said to my friend that I look cute, so apparently I didn't know who she was, we weren't even following eachother. I later followed her and texted her for a date and she said yes(I dated her for two months). Why didn't she make the first move? That means I wasn't good enough?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, SeiGun and Deleted member 470
She wants to be dominated and chosen its female nature

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 470 and n33tf1f
Two years ago, a foid on Instagram said to my friend that I look cute, so apparently I didn't know who she was, we weren't even following eachother. I later followed her and texted her for a date and she said yes(I dated her for two months). Why didn't she make the first move? That means I wasn't good enough?

no it doesnt mean that... jfl

i just recently made the first move on a foid and as soon as i did, she started going crazy, saying sht like “thank god”, and “i love you”

i just recently made the first move on a foid and as soon as i did, she started going crazy, saying sht like “thank god”, and “i love you”
Srs? So does that mean they want us to make the first move?

fact that u are even thinking about it probably means you are high inhib

all of the girls that i ask out, i ask out on the day of meeting them

works for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 470

yes lmao this is common knowledge

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, n33tf1f and Deleted member 1560

Who cares, did you krempee or nah?

That means you’re not a Chad. Simple and direct.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
bragniggerpooloo

That means you’re not a Chad. Simple and direct.
the whole "if a girls doesnt approaches you, you're not a chad" take is pretty much a big cope
women may give chad more signals but making the 1st move is incredibly rare, especially outside parties/bars/clubs where alcohol isnt involved

slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
the whole "if a girls doesnt approaches you, you're not a chad" take is pretty much a big cope
women may give chad more signals but making the 1st move is incredibly rare, especially outside parties/bars/clubs where alcohol isnt involved
You’re delusional dude. Girls even send nudes for Chads without they even ask, and you still think it’s rare. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
You’re delusional dude. Girls even send nudes for Chads without they even ask, and you still think it’s rare. JFL
I'm not delusional and I'm from literally the MOST degenerate country on earth. Girls who looksmatch with chad will almost never make the first move. Sending unsolicited nudes? Only Beckies and below. Lower tier girls will do literally anything for Chad but girls who actually met Chad looks/standards will almost always value themselves more.

Ninja edit: not to say they wont jump on Chads dick asap but they almost never will initiate it and if they do, its under the influence of alcohol and being starved of attention of high valued men.