THIS HAS TO BE RAGEBAIT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO FUCKING WAY, LOOKSRATER GTFIH AND RATE ME THIS FOID AND HER BOYFRIEND, WHO MOGS WHO

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and 97baHater
The guy is high htn-low lite, the girl is ltb. Wtf is it with lite+ and dumpster diving?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
All Asian women must be seething right now. She’s living their dream
@IRL_Reject we need another one of those comps posted brother :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, nigkook and 97baHater

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nigkook
  • Hmm...
Accurate, what do you think caps him at HTN? I thought lowkey Chadlite at first
HTN on org is chadlite in real life. People are just overly nitpicking and autistic on this website.

• +1
Ropefuel. I have to compete with Chads for SEAmonkeys now?

• So Sad
Elisabeth biting the fucking curb 4k HD

And this white guy is a retard

• JFL
And this white guy is a retard
Imagine throwing your genes out of the window because "Muh she has a great personality and I value this over looks" When you know damn well her personality is prob normal

• So Sad
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Imagine throwing your genes out of the window because "Muh she has a great personality and I value this over looks" When you know damn well her personality is prob normal
This retard looks better than me, white, 100 % taller than me, location maxed probably gets to see good looking white girls every day and decided to date this, just jfl

• +1
There goes the so called JBW @St.TikTokcel
its better than nothing, whereas an ethnic would have to actually put some effort in.

• +1
its better than nothing, whereas an ethnic would have to actually put some effort in.
True, you already know she worships him and she was the one to approach and do everything

Ropefuel. I have to compete with Chads for SEAmonkeys now?
there was a study done that said that different ethnicities focus on different facial features to differentiate people within said ethnic groups but when exposed to different phenotypes manifests in facial blindness which is why people say asians all look the same but its also manifest in the opposite direction.

He looks good, cuck vibe through

I mean, it's obvious

But why would a blonde/blue eyed chadlite fuck a 4'11 femcel viet? his DMs must be full of HTBs.

But why would a blonde/blue eyed chadlite fuck a 4'11 femcel viet? his DMs must be full of HTBs.
I'd throw my blonde green eyes 6'5 genes out the window for a SEAmonkey. Better than being alone.

I'd throw my blonde green eyes 6'5 genes out the window for a SEAmonkey. Better than being alone.
Why not get a white woman?

yh but it's not like he can't get other women, his DMs are full of HTBs and MTBs for sure

subhuman and chadlite

It's photoshopped, you dumb retards
I saw this on Twitter too

I swear you niggers have an IQ of 75

Lmao gotta be the 6th time now

wheres the photoshop lmao

Accurate, what do you think caps him at HTN? I thought lowkey Chadlite at first
imo not htn, or maybe weak htn, has great potential tho, some basic softmaxxes could ascend him pretty well

• +1