this hoe keeps blocking & unblocking

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
and i haven’t even spoken to her in months :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

what are you gonna do

• Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29
do you know why she's blocking unblocking you ?

just message her
Yeah, the way our interactions would go is i would see her 1-2x a week and i usually go up to her and initiate everytime & from there we would hu but for some reason i stopped doing that

i got busy with the gym and started roiding + my dick got ed during the cycle so i just ignored her for a while

That and plus the added test made me low inhib and not care , in between this she would constantly slide up on my story basically fishing for me to start approaching her and wondering why i was going ghost , i just said i was busy ig ,

fast forward to 2 months later im now blocked just as all my other girls on my roster dropped me i started thinking about going back to her but now i realized she blocked my ahh and i have no way to reach her .

Yeah, the way our interactions would go is i would see her 1-2x a week and i usually go up to her and initiate everytime & from there we would hu but for some reason i stopped doing that

i got busy with the gym and started roiding + my dick got ed during the cycle so i just ignored her for a while

That and plus the added test made me low inhib and not care , in between this she would constantly slide up on my story basically fishing for me to start approaching her and wondering why i was going ghost , i just said i was busy ig ,

fast forward to 2 months later im now blocked just as all my other girls on my roster dropped me i started thinking about going back to her but now i realized she blocked my ahh and i have no way to reach her .
move on she's a crybaby

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29