Delon2
Delon3
Delon4
Delon5

6/10 is retarded but 7/10 is same lol

I suppose most of you all incels

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, PenileFacialSurgery, 11gaijin and 2 others
Yeah the guy who’s made millions out of his looks and became famous because he was exceptionally good looking must be a 6.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Blitz, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
If thats a 6 im a 2

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, 11gaijin and oldcell
Yeah the guy who’s made millions out of his looks and became famous because he was exceptionally good looking must be a 6.

Meanwhile posting “yeh bro you’re very close to being a 7/10 PSL just work out more” while looking like a genetically mutated monkey.

True, even 7/10 PSL in classical pls terms when we rate up to 8 is retarded cope btw
Like u sayed, he became biggest european movie start because of his face, synonym for being GL because of face

This site si even worse than lookism , i swear

Lol.

His at least a 9.5/10

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Nibba and oldcell
Hes clearly a 1.5892648593/10 it's ogre for him buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
People rating him a 6 is a prime example of why the PSL rating system is flawed. As a matter of fact, I'd argue that any rating system that gives a numerical rating based off the sum of individual features will be inherently flawed since facial harmony is incredibly complex and it's usually something that you either have or you don't.

@ me next time. He's not 7+/10.

Implying most male models aren't 5 - 6 PSL with some exceptions here and there. You guys overrate models but underrate users, it's really dumb.

The problem with 1-10 rating is that it doesn't have enough range. We should adapt to a 1-100, maybe even 1-1000 system instead since people don't really like to use decimals.

OP is why I almost give up on this site, Nice cherry picked photos BTW

I stand firmly behind my PSL 7
Let's break it down into the 3 categories
Bones, Proportions and Ratio's, and Skin/Coloring

Only his Skin/Coloring is really above a PSL 7 ~ 1/1000

There's fourth which is Harmony is where he mogs everyone ever posted. He's legit a PSL 8-9 ~ 3/100,000 - 1/10 million. Which is why he had such broad appeal in movies

Lesson: Not every PSL 7 is the same. There are some that are highly DOM, some very harmonious like Delon, some with great bones , and these all elicit different responses. That's why when people pay me for rates. I not only tell them their score, but the emotions there looks elicit in the vast majority in people

How most of this site rates

200.webp

Visit my grammatically flawed, but logically sound threads before you post such half baked garbling

Oh yea @Nibba your bipolar

Screen Shot 2018 12 12 at 13045 AM

Screen Shot 2018 12 12 at 13036 AM

From going to say my rates are the best and correlate most to irl success to calling me an austist lololol

still love you though bro

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 1.30.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 1.30.36 AM.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 1.30.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 1.30.36 AM.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

View attachment 7938

There's fourth which is Harmony is where he mogs everyone ever posted. He's legit a PSL 8-9 ~ 3/100,000 - 1/10 million. Which is why he had such broad appeal in movies

Lesson: Not every PSL 7 is the same. There are some that are highly DOM, some very harmonious like Delon, some with great bones , and these all elicit different responses. That's why when people pay me for rates. I not only tell them their score, but the emotions there looks elicit in the vast majority in people

200.webp

Visit my grammatically flawed, but logically sound threads before you post such half baked garbling

View attachment 7942

View attachment 7940

From going to say my rates are the best and correlate most to irl success to calling me an austist lololol

Appreciated reply
Yeah i posted best pictures of him, but he looks great at movies and at motion, i was always stuned by his looks, and i never saw more harmonius face . More stricking yes, as well as more masculine, but not more harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Rating Alain Delon below 8 is a crime against humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and oldcell
Oh look another every male model/actor is ugly thread.

View attachment 7938

200.webp

View attachment 7942

View attachment 7940

OP posted this thread because of me. I think he's a 6, but 7/10 in motion. For some reason, PSL users have a hard time accepting the fact that not everyone gives inflated ratings.

north atlantid phenotye+ good coloring and high class look
this guys is at least 8.4/10
quit coping

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
This forum is retarded
Focus less on rating men like faggots

And focus on regurgitating already well-known Aesthetics knowledge and surgery like you should

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

View attachment 7938

200.webp

View attachment 7942

View attachment 7940

You kinda cherrypicked an ugly photo aswell tho