This image got rated 9/10 by Chatgpt. FUNKYCHAD

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Got a very high score from chatgpt. My highest till now. I scored as high as Sean o pry. Cuz it gave o pry 9 to 10 out of 10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_203154_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_203154_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241004_203236.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_203236.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, JohnBaza, Xangsane and 4 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
4432781 Screenshot 20241004 203154 comandroidgallery3d

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and manletmogger
why are you trying to be white

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Would u say a ginger looks uncanny by dying hairs darker
no.... because they already have white bones, this isnt much to do with melanin rather the skull its self

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
he isnt white....
are you stupid or blind? his skin color is literally white,you dont have to be nordic to be white you know that right?

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
BRO why are you coping?

are you stupid or blind? his skin color is literally white,you dont have to be nordic to be white you know that right?
is his bones white? ask any person in america and they will say he looks off

is his bones white? ask any person in america and they will say he looks off
bones white? are you that delusional to think whites have better facial bones then other races?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Got a very high score from chatgpt. My highest till now. I scored as high as Sean o pry. Cuz it gave o pry 9 to 10 out of 10.

Weird, it gave me a different analysis

Screenshot 20241004 115422 ChatGPT

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Schizotypalcel and AlbinoMaxxer
bones white? are you that delusional to think whites have better facial bones then other races?
no im saying you need a Caucasian skull to fit the puzzle, you cant be a pajeet skull and make it up with the lack of melanin

no im saying you need a Caucasian skull to fit the puzzle, you cant be a pajeet skull and make it up with the lack of melanin
thats stupid as fuck bc well to 'fit the puzzle' you also need to be 6'2,perfect eye area/jaw and 10 other attributes,wake up buddy stop living this fantasy of being a perfect chad,he mogs most whites to death

thats stupid as fuck bc well to 'fit the puzzle' you also need to be 6'2,perfect eye area/jaw and 10 other attributes,wake up buddy stop living this fantasy of being a perfect chad,he mogs most whites to death
??? what the fuck are you talking about, this has nothing to do with what i said, go take your meds

??? what the fuck are you talking about, this has nothing to do with what i said, go take your meds
talking about 'fit the puzzle' hahaha cringe as fuck like what puzzle are you on about then

talking about 'fit the puzzle' hahaha cringe as fuck like what puzzle are you on about then
your saying the most random shit

my orginal message said he wasnt white, not that he isnt attractive

in order to pass as "white" there are more things than melanin needed, you need caucasian/balvid passing bones with a consistent lack of melanin (isnt static)

your saying the most random shit

my orginal message said he wasnt white, not that he isnt attractive

in order to pass as "white" there are more things than melanin needed, you need caucasian/balvid passing bones with a consistent lack of melanin (isnt static)
looking white is nothing to do with bone structure YOU FUCDKING RETARD,how much of a freak are you to claim op is 'trying to look white' when hes just standing there,that must mean you think he looks white,

looking white is nothing to do with bone structure YOU FUCDKING RETARD,how much of a freak are you to claim op is 'trying to look white' when hes just standing there,that must mean you think he looks white,
your actually trolling lol, no way you arent, considering your account was made 2 fucking days ago

rage bait account 100%

your actually trolling lol, no way you arent, considering your account was made 2 fucking days ago

rage bait account 100%
nah just state the reason hes trying to look white?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
IMG 4784
This sum bullsheeit

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
💀 cope. You're comitting lighting fraud so hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, N1666 and tombradylover