This image got rated 9/10 by Chatgpt. FUNKYCHAD

Got a very high score from chatgpt. My highest till now. I scored as high as Sean o pry. Cuz it gave o pry 9 to 10 out of 10.
what was the prompt? My chatgpt won't rate shit cuz it spew bluepilled coping that everyone is beautfil on it's own. It only could rate average or above average

bones white? are you that delusional to think whites have better facial bones then other races?
are you stupid or blind? his skin color is literally white,you dont have to be nordic to be white you know that right?
Racial appearances are more than just skin deep. Albino blacks still appear very much African as do Asian albinos. Just because someone's skin is white doesn't mean they're White. White skulls tend to have more forward growth, especially around the upper thirds whereas in Asians and Africans they tend to be a lot flatter. Deep set features which are usually the result of strong bone growth are largely a Caucasian feature. Whites who tan still look white, ethnics with albinism or bleached skin still look ethnic.