This inbred loco from a shithole Favela in Brazil talks too much

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This nigga went on a tirade of comments about how I had brutal NCT(this is my eye area when taken at a neutral angle)
IMG 20220219 004409

I searched up this nigger simps threads and this is literally how he looks
2667982 387090CA E7CF 4300 8ECF F1361FB5F33D

2651288 E20A0796 257E 44C4 A260 B1EF6430F20E
2727879 1644125640983

It is over for this janitor looking larino deformity that is a perfect microcosm of everything wrong with Brazil In one person.

This abomination of a pedophile is the perfect archetype of the dumb drug dealers who get themselves killed in HBO shows after doing something stupid, and if he doesn't rope his lifegoal should be to pursue such a role after gymmaxing ( otherwise even a janitor is a big ask a 5'2 curry will give competition for that so start sweeping motherfacka!)

Not to mention he has brutal NCT and no bones lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Korea, Preoximerianas and 6 others
caged

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Anchor_Ship come here and cope bitch!!

Attachments

• chiru-flying-kiss-megastar.gif
    chiru-flying-kiss-megastar.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 7098
@Preoximerianas @Chinacurry @fatneckmike @volcelfatcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @sub5inchcel @curlyheadjames @retard_205 @ROTTING @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Podunk @sonofgod07 @maneg1 @Zeruel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Zeruel
Couldn't handle the mog?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
Why do u keep barking for him when he mogs u? U literally look like this

4353515F CEE3 4B1D A740 71E14A28825A
Slack jawed shitskin, if u think u mog anyone on this site u are low iq and have zero self awareness

U look like a textbook cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9641 and 14 others
He right now

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Having seem both @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 and @
Scammer
@Scammer I can confirm that Scammer indeed mogs the nigger to the moon and back.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 9641, ROTTING and 2 others
@Preoximerianas @Chinacurry @fatneckmike @volcelfatcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @sub5inchcel @retard_205 @ROTTING @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Podunk @sonofgod07 @maneg1 @Zeruel
Notice how all ur friends that u tagged are subhuman and have it in their name 🤔 what does that say about u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, justinzayn, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others

Slack jawed shitskin, if u think u mog anyone on this site u are low iq and have zero self awareness

He has insane height Halo effect tho and considering he is MTN to HTN he will be a mogger irl.

• Love it

My baby. I'm 6'3 u ain't even reach up to my dick keep coping babe I mog u irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17676
He has insane height Halo effect tho and considering he is MTN to HTN he will be a mogger irl.
Ltn to mtn with height halo might be able to successfully betabux a girl but like I said, she will cuck him

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
he has weird lips,
Notice how all ur friends that u tagged are subhuman and have it in their name 🤔 what does that say about u
chinacurry isnt bad i think

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Wassup Manlet still coping after that shit HS experience?

My baby. I'm 6'3 u ain't even reach up to my dick keep coping babe I mog u irl
U sound like a big old faggot right now, no wonder cause u don’t get pussy u started gay coping :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Ur boring mate. U keep saying the same insults , 0 pussy and 0 creativity. Dumb mf ,ignored
U sound like a big old faggot right now, no wonder cause u don’t get pussy u started gay coping :ROFLMAO:

Ltn to mtn with height halo might be able to successfully betabux a girl but like I said, she will cuck him
Idk man,heightpill is the most brutal pill.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Wassup Manlet still coping after that shit HS experience?
I slayed in highschool and I life mog u, u will never experience teen love like I did, all u can do now is cry for guys that mog u like an abused dog
EC204574 2831 46A4 82BB 90148DD5DAB4

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
You look like brothers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 15781
Ok? Those were taken from an upward angle dude just end urself man. U seem to be a masochist you keep coming even when I eviscerate you. Fucking weird ass pedo loco I'm not gonna feed ur fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
You mog that favela rat lmao this shithole forum malds and seethes about Indian men 24/7 out of impotent rage and jealousy:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
Height without face is like a sex drive with micropenis
i think he can ascend to htn, and combined with height and frame he has sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scammer and Deleted member 15827
Fatneckmike is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15827
You mog that favela rat lmao this shithole forum malds and seethes about Indian men 24/7 out of impotent rage and jealousy:ROFLMAO:
No one is jealous of indians you fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Scammer, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
I slayed in highschool and I life mog u, u will never experience teen love like I did, all u can do now is cry for guys that mog u like an abused dog
View attachment 1550457
Keep coping Manlet. You are nobody in irl and we all know it since no one respects manlets

Thanks for the laughs babe

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1645215282567.png
    1645215282567.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
i saw him on reddit

Keep coping Manlet. You are nobody in irl and we all know it since no one respects manlets
View attachment 1550467
Thanks for the laughs babe
I’m not a manlet idk where u got that from

U sound like ur typing this from the slums of Mumbai with ur broken English so we both know who really is invisible irl, people looks at u and see a deformed troll, ur 6’3 height means nothing

• +1
This is not really the comeback that u think it is 🤣

U sound like ur typing this from the slums of Mumbai with ur broken English so we both know who really is invisible irl, people looks at u and see a deformed troll, ur 6’3 height means nothing
Looks like the average deformed streetshitter who takes shits in the rivers of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16834, Slob and 2 others

You sure act like a manlet overcompensating for being a nobody irl? So I assumed you were one too. Oh well you're just an abused dog who has done nothing irl and respected by nobody then?Well cope harder ig.

@chaddyboi66 put this shudra dog in his place pls
LMAO what a faggot, calling his twink to try to do something to me when he's also another known autist:ROFLMAO: Keep barking for me you you subhuman retard:feelshah:

• +1
This nigga went on a tirade of comments about how I had brutal NCT(this is my eye area when taken at a neutral angle)
View attachment 1550420
I searched up this nigger simps threads and this is literally how he looksView attachment 1550427
View attachment 1550428View attachment 1550429

It is over for this janitor looking larino deformity that is a perfect microcosm of everything wrong with Brazil In one person.

This abomination of a pedophile is the perfect archetype of the dumb drug dealers who get themselves killed in HBO shows after doing something stupid, and if he doesn't rope his lifegoal should be to pursue such a role after gymmaxing ( otherwise even a janitor is a big ask a 5'2 curry will give competition for that so start sweeping motherfacka!)

Not to mention he has brutal NCT and no bones lmao
Mogs you

• +1
You sure act like a manlet overcompensating for being a nobody irl? So I assumed you were one too. Oh well you're just an abused dog who has done nothing irl and respected by nobody then?Well cope harder ig.
All I did was come in this thread and roast u, how is that overcompensating?

U don’t even know the meaning of English words so stop using them Hindu dindu:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, buckchadley31 and Anchor_Ship
All I did was come in this thread and roast u, how is that overcompensating?

U don’t even know the meaning of English words so stop using them Hindu dindu:lul:
Haha ur entire thread is full of larp and failed moggery. Dude no one gives a fuck about u irl , don't cope by coming here bruh just end it. Your life is worthless you really think you can achieve something? It's way too late for my nigga rope ASAP. No one believes your tales from Neverland:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
You're both subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Mogs u to the grave
Haha ur entire thread is full of larp and failed moggery. Dude no one gives a fuck about u irl , don't cope by coming here bruh just end it. Your life is worthless you really think you can achieve something? It's way too late for my nigga rope ASAP. No one believes your tales from Neverland:
View attachment 1550482

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and buckchadley31

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0