This inbred loco from a shithole Favela in Brazil talks too much

Haha ur entire thread is full of larp and failed moggery. Dude no one gives a fuck about u irl , don't cope by coming here bruh just end it. Your life is worthless you really think you can achieve something? It's way too late for my nigga rope ASAP. No one believes your tales from Neverland:
View attachment 1550482
All my threads are real and I actually do stuff irl meanwhile u get into mog battles that u lose every time and u keep coming back like an abused dog

Makes me think u were bullied as a kid since u like it and keep coming back to get bullied more

It's the sane meaningless pics bro ur pissing me off rn-Like a mosquito not like a real threat. I'll never come to your shithole country if this is how people are. Fucking subhumans

All my threads are real and I actually do stuff irl meanwhile u get into mog battles that u lose every time and u keep coming back like an abused dog

Makes me think u were bullied as a kid since u like it and keep coming back to get bullied more
Your creative juices are running out and you're getting older. What the fuck have you done bruh if you're over 25 and achieved nothing- please end yourself. You abused kutta , no one will remember your shit face and your average height. You'll be a rabid dog who comes to sites larps and writes invectives to get a rise from others and feel something, anything, in your subhuman real life experience. Kys .

It's the sane meaningless pics bro ur pissing me off rn-Like a mosquito not like a real threat. I'll never come to your shithole country if this is how people are. Fucking subhumans
because u are subjugated to a life of street shitting and disease u pajeet

Who mogs who?

Your creative juices are running out and you're getting older. What the fuck have you done bruh if you're over 25 and achieved nothing- please end yourself. You abused kutta , no one will remember your shit face and your average height. You'll be a rabid dog who comes to sites larps and writes invectives to get a rise from others and feel something, anything, in your subhuman real life experience. Kys .
Dnrd keep crying for guys that mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
U are in third world India 'Nuff Said
And Brazil is hyperborean right? Dude I'm 6'3 and slay desi chicks. Average height here is 5'7. While u as a manlet latina can't do shit because the economy is dead and no woman wants you.

And Brazil is hyperborean right? Dude I'm 6'3 and slay desi chicks. Average height here is 5'7. While u as a manlet latina can't do shit because the economy is dead and no woman wants you.
U dont slay shit u ugly fuck:lul:

Dnrd keep crying for guys that mog u
Oldcel keep coping. Dw bro I'm sure the time u spent trying to make other people angry will give you pleasant memories when ur subhuman Life ends on the deathbed:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
you do have nct tho

Menino louco me olhos azul bonito americano

This nigga went on a tirade of comments about how I had brutal NCT(this is my eye area when taken at a neutral angle)
View attachment 1550420
I searched up this nigger simps threads and this is literally how he looksView attachment 1550427
View attachment 1550428View attachment 1550429

It is over for this janitor looking larino deformity that is a perfect microcosm of everything wrong with Brazil In one person.

This abomination of a pedophile is the perfect archetype of the dumb drug dealers who get themselves killed in HBO shows after doing something stupid, and if he doesn't rope his lifegoal should be to pursue such a role after gymmaxing ( otherwise even a janitor is a big ask a 5'2 curry will give competition for that so start sweeping motherfacka!)

Not to mention he has brutal NCT and no bones lmao
You mog salludon boyo. 8 PSL gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
@Preoximerianas @Chinacurry @fatneckmike @volcelfatcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @sub5inchcel @curlyheadjames @retard_205 @ROTTING @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Podunk @sonofgod07 @maneg1 @Zeruel
anchors my homie bruh

now we got plex

i have to take down salludon and his army of pak man copers

now i have to take you down

you shouldn't have fucked with me or anchor

you will be publicly humiliated on this forum soon

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827 and PushingTheLimits
mogs your eye area roughly by 3 PSL points

• Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, justinzayn and buckchadley31
anchors my homie bruh

now we got plex

Attachments

• 19 Feb, 12.54​.mp3
    202.4 KB
anchors my homie bruh

now we got plex

These Pak mans must be stopped

nct rat vs nct rat

This nigga went on a tirade of comments about how I had brutal NCT(this is my eye area when taken at a neutral angle)
View attachment 1550420
I searched up this nigger simps threads and this is literally how he looksView attachment 1550427
View attachment 1550428View attachment 1550429

It is over for this janitor looking larino deformity that is a perfect microcosm of everything wrong with Brazil In one person.

This abomination of a pedophile is the perfect archetype of the dumb drug dealers who get themselves killed in HBO shows after doing something stupid, and if he doesn't rope his lifegoal should be to pursue such a role after gymmaxing ( otherwise even a janitor is a big ask a 5'2 curry will give competition for that so start sweeping motherfacka!)

Not to mention he has brutal NCT and no bones lmao
funny af, but if that's actually your eye-area int he OP you are talented in making it look like you have NCT in most your other pictures, looks surprisingly good in this one

funny af, but if that's actually your eye-area int he OP you are talented in making it look like you have NCT in most your other pictures, looks surprisingly good in this one
I took many at downward angle to get the jawline

Bindu Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back