This internship is draining as fuck I can’t believe this is what awaits me after college

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
You don’t even do much but I just have to sit with mainly oldcels for hours and hours in an office. Meanwhile mike thurston gets paid to fuck models in Dubai. I’m getting paid an alright amount thankfully which I’ll use to get my own ps5 and fashionmaxx intensively

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deprived, BigBoy and 5 others
That’s why you should be like me, just play GTA from morning until night, drinking energy drinks, masturbating, and eating cheezits.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Allornothing, Manletmachine and 8 others
That’s why you should be like me, just play GTA from morning until night, drinking energy drinks, masturbating, and eating cheezits.
I’ll just keep looksmaxing till I can get a rich girl regardless of her looks level to marry me so I can do this at this point

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
What major ?

Least looksminning user on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’ll just keep looksmaxing till I can get a rich girl regardless of her looks level to marry me so I can do this at this point
Just because Jeremy Meeks made it look easy… doesn’t mean you can replicate his success with landing a ultra rich decent looking foid

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and House Lannister
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 24278
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, tbh aff and House Lannister
That's a good major tbh, mogs computer science in some ways
Yeah it’s reliable and once you learn the way it works it isn’t that hard. Computer science I hate with all my heart I despise coding so much it’s unreal so even tho it’s a rlly good degree I couldn’t do that

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24278
dead major ngl

accounting is boring af

reliable and predictable sure but boringggggg
My plan was just to do something reliable and not too complicated lol. It can be boring as long as it isn’t complicated and I get paid alright. Like medicine I would never do in a million years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
My plan was just to do something reliable and not too complicated lol. It can be boring as long as it isn’t complicated and I get paid alright. Like medicine I would never do in a million years
you shouldve done CIS and gone into data. wouldve been much more bareable for same pay, infact better pay after years put in.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
you shouldve done CIS and gone into data. wouldve been much more bareable for same pay, infact better pay after years put in.
Was looking into data science as well. Probably would’ve paid more but don’t know if I would be motivated for it

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
You don’t even do much but I just have to sit with mainly oldcels for hours and hours in an office. Meanwhile mike thurston gets paid to fuck models in Dubai. I’m getting paid an alright amount thankfully which I’ll use to get my own ps5 and fashionmaxx intensively
i'm in finance, i will start an accounting internship for 2 months in 2 days, paid 600 € a month

• Woah
thrify chad is still enjoying his ps1

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back