This ipd is shit?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
Screenshot 20230813 192905

wide ipd is life. but you need a wide glabella and nose bridge to match and he doesnt have it.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus, blackckatt and whitegymmax
Terrible.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
wide ipd is life. but you need a wide glabella and nose bridge to match and he doesnt have it.
Quit the reverse , he needs narrow glabella and nose , eyebrows too

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
You know nothing about looks.
Lol. you put a MTN dolphin on the same level as Chico and peak Bjorn Andresen. Just fucking LOL.

I know what is universally appealing and beautiful whereas you let your biases distort your vision of beauty. You probably have slightly close set eyes and so worship dolphins to compensate.

The guy OP posted looks borderline syndromic with that IPD.

• JFL
Lol. you put a MTN dolphin on the same level as Chico and peak Bjorn Andresen. Just fucking LOL.

I know what is universally appealing and beautiful whereas you let your biases distort your vision of beauty. You probably have slightly close set eyes and so worship dolphins to compensate.

No it's actually me who knows what is universally appealing and beautiful and you who is letting your biases distort your vision of beauty. You probably have close set eyes and so cope by lambasting wide set eye moggers

This conversation is your Battle of Waterloo, btw

Guy OP posted has wide glabella. Makes it worse.

This Guy is Brazilian, most parte of Brazil have dolphin ipd

No it's actually me who knows what is universally appealing and beautiful and you who is letting your biases distort your vision of beauty. You probably have close set eyes and so cope by lambasting wide set eye moggers

This conversation is your Battle of Waterloo, btw

AV is for average. AT is for attractive.

Last edited:
Capture dcran 2023 08 13 175135

• JFL