This Irish Caucasian Male Got Law Cucked On CCTV By His Height & Muscular Physique For Killing Girlfriend

S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned
This Irish Caucasian male got caught on CCTV footage for murdering his pregnant girlfriend BY HIS HEIGHT & MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE.

Go to timestamp, "2:21".

Consider this lifeful for manlets and midgets. If you're below 6'0, you have a chance at preventing yourself from getting law cucked.

Because you can use shoes, or some frauding techniques to artificially make you look taller than you actually do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, lemonnz and RichardSpencel
chrome-e-My7-XN17-PW.png

:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and LancasteR
cd7298dd-3c42-4b64-b186-69ab670a6678.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11, BearBoy and 2 others
if you are even ever detected for something as serious as murder, you are dumb and deserve to go to jail. we literally invented guns that can kill from thousands of meters away and people are still using troglodyte methods. at the end of the day most killings are low iq crimes of passion

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Manlet framelets cannot kill anyone. Their only option is to get killed and hope justice system punishes the killer

Never feel sorry for these murder victims. If this guy was NOT a killer she would've picked up on that early on and lost interest. Girls don't get the "ick" and lose interest for no logical reason. I'm telling you exactly why it happens. The only reason she was pregnant with his child is because he's evil.

You cannot be attractive and moral. They are mutually exclusive. Women are sexually attracted to evil first and foremost.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
she is ugly asf
why would i care