This is 1 girls perspective on dick size...

B

Bdf4030

Silver
I would assume most girls feel this way? I'm average size and no girl has ever said anything bad about my size.

20201129 010347

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, the next o'pry, Deleted member 2621 and 18 others
I'm curious how this would have gone if you didn't put the disclaimer that your weren't 4 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, the next o'pry, EazyDuzIt and 35 others
I'm curious how this would have gone if you didn't put the disclaimer that your weren't 4 inches.
i consistently tell women on tinder that im 5'6 and they claim it "doesnt matter", so im gonna put this one down as a fat lie

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Stingray, Incoming and 11 others
if you're chad then u can get away with even a 4 incher, brutal. Im sure if u were a normie and said this she would block u instantly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Edgar, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
This is what pimp Rosebudd has to say about this (timestamped)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Lolcel, shaugstir and 13 others

damn you really watch some based dudes on this subject, og patrice and black philip podcast mogs though

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
damn you really watch some based dudes on this subject, og patrice and black philip podcast mogs though
yeah theres a lot of good content on youtube. pimp snooky, pimps up hoes down, American pimp, rosebudd's youtube channel, Austria dick's youtube channel (most logical and intelligent one), and of course the OG and funniest one - Black Phillip.

This rosebudd appearance is funny lol, rosebudd triggered them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Warlow and Deleted member 3635
Irl story:

Female friend hooked up with a guy with a supposed 8 inch dick. Guy wanted to hook up again apparently but she told him no, cause he was too big. She joked that if she was with a guy and he pulled out a huge dick she would just get up and leave. Dick copers on suicide watch.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx, fogdart, Deleted member 4106 and 13 others
A 16cm dick measured with a tape, not "bonepressed" (some people here have carved indentations in their bones so they can measure an inch longer), already will hurt girls, people obsessed with dicks here are just faggets. Faggets love big dicks so they can break each other anuses easily.
If you are short, ugly and mentally ill, dick is the least of your problems, stop coping and start looksmaxing.
And you nigger copers don't even have big dicks, that's just propaganda and your inability to understand how to measure with a ruler or a measuring tape, or count to 10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, gaymidget, Hades and 14 others
Irl story:

Female friend hooked up with a guy with a supposed 8 inch dick. Guy wanted to hook up again apparently but she told him no, cause he was too big. She joked that if she was with a guy and he pulled out a huge dick she would just get up and leave. Dick copers on suicide watch.

that would almost be more of a compliment JFL. if a girl said my dick was "too big" and would most likely tell everyone about it. prob better in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
that would almost be more of a compliment JFL. if a girl said my dick was "too big" and would most likely tell everyone about it. prob better in the long run
Exactly there is no such thing as too big

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Dick doesn't matter, height doesn't matter, looks don't matter it's all about personality in the end according to women

water is wet skyblue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Stingray, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
This thread man
Download 22

I've had
boratgs.jpg
with an average sized dick by using a bullet vibrator on a girls clit while fucking her. I think it's pretty easy to make a girl orgasm while fucking her (unless you're super small) if you use a clit vibrator at the same time because it hasn't failed me yet.

I've also had one girl call me her hero for making her cum so hard when I went down on her and one tell me I deserve a medal for eating pussy.

So eating pussy well is legit.

I only have 16 lays so take what I say with a grain of salt because that's not a huge sample size.

I'd spend my money on making my face better before I'd spend it on making my dick bigger. Female orgasm seems to be more tightly correlated to partner physical attractiveness than dick size. https://www.researchgate.net/public...artners'_reported_orgasm_frequency_and_timing

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 4106, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
I've had
boratgs.jpg
with an average sized dick by using a bullet vibrator on a girls clit while fucking her. I think it's pretty easy to make a girl orgasm while fucking her (unless you're super small) if you use a clit vibrator at the same time because it hasn't failed me yet.

I've also had one girl call me her hero for making her cum so hard when I went down on her and one tell me I deserve a medal for eating pussy.

So eating pussy well is legit.

I only have 16 lays so take what I say with a grain of salt because that's not a huge sample size.

I'd spend my money on making my face better before I'd spend it on making my dick bigger. Female orgasm seems to be more tightly correlated to partner physical attractiveness than dick size. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/251645046_Men's_masculinity_and_attractiveness_predict_their_female_partners'_reported_orgasm_frequency_and_timing

What is average?

Tldr? Does it matter much?
Watch it he's quite succinct, 40second explanation (i timestaamped it), but no not if your pimping is tight.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
nothing matters just be a good guy :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and Michael Myers
damn the way she talks,i would definetly bend her over and fuck her doggy

I would assume most girls feel this way? I'm average size and no girl has ever said anything bad about my size.

View attachment 835921

The only girls that give you this bluepill Martin Luther King noble speech shit are either ugly, fat or both and they know their place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 10167, Teutonic and 1 other person
if you're chad then u can get away with even a 4 incher, brutal. Im sure if u were a normie and said this she would block u instantly

That's wrong. I hope you're trying to be funny here man lol I really really actually hope you are lol

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

Now this is blue pill delivered in a red pill style and you know this yourself bro haha

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 5634
Now this is blue pill delivered in a red pill style and you know this yourself bro haha
If a girl loves you she literally wont give a shit man. And u can make a girl love u without using ur dick (pimping). Thhis guy Roosebudd is extremely honest, he has no reason to bluepill while he's spitting all this blackpill on women

If a girl loves you she literally wont give a shit man. And u can make a girl love u without using ur dick (pimping). Thhis guy Roosebudd is extremely honest, he has no reason to bluepill while he's spitting all this blackpill on women

OK fair enough and I take that point.

But just take a minute and try and imagine a scenario to yourself whereby you loved your wife but were limited to only hand/blow jobs as far as sexual intercourse were concerned? Let's say because she has a condition where she has strong difficulty breathing whenever something goes up her clit and at serious risk of drowning for breathe.

Do you think that relationship is sustainable between you and her without you cheating to get your fix on the side?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 4797
She was like a 6/10 average face with nice tits and skinny

OK fair enough and I take that point.

But just take a minute and try and imagine a scenario to yourself whereby you loved your wife but were limited to only hand/blow jobs as far as sexual intercourse were concerned? Let's say because she has a condition where she has strong difficulty breathing whenever something goes up her clit and at serious risk of drowning for breathe.

Do you think that relationship is sustainable between you and her without you cheating to get your fix on the side?
No because men want womens body, women want value. Reason women like good bodies is because theyre indicators of high value, but if u display value in other ways they dont care about your body anymore. Women want big ddick to appeal to their innate masochism, but pimping will satisfy that desire more than any dick can. Women love sex with high value guy because they are getting his high value genes, and they are enjoying pleasing the guy in the hopes of locking him down.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

View attachment 835921

Women have told you

1. That they value personality over looks
2. That your bio is important on dating apps
3. That women value relationships way more than sex
4. That height doesn't really matter
5. That they love men who are emotional
6. That they love men who are sweet and kind
7. That race doesn't matter

Yet, if you are on this site, and you know all of this is bullshit.

Now, a woman is telling you that dick size doesn't matter, that being truthful is all that counts - and you are going to just blindly believe her?

The fact that the FDS subreddit gives tips to women to seek guys with "big dick energy" should be enough to show you what she says is bs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Also, I hate to be misogynistic but I cage every time I see "haha" in a text like are women not self-aware that literally every basic instagram bitch uses "haha" in a text and it makes them look basic

Idk petty shit but like literally every woman I've texted does it and its like they are a hivemind or some shit man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
i consistently tell women on tinder that im 5'6 and they claim it "doesnt matter", so im gonna put this one down as a fat lie
You probably have a very nice face

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
a lot of autists with little experience spiral into neurosis about their dick size on here

its so far down the list of things you should be worrying about, if youre looksmaxxed to the point where you can get into bed with a girl and you dont have a micropenis youre fine

• +1
Reactions: ItzDanny, Subhuman Philtrum and Michael Myers
2nd retard

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and lutte
3rd retard

• JFL
Irl story:

4th retard

• JFL
1st person making sense

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, lutte, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
The rest dn rd dn care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Teutonic, TheChosenChad and 2 others
THB, one girl showed me her getting rip by the biggest she ever had. And said it was a one time try. She couldn't enjoy it because i hurt so so bad. His shit was hug and she is tiny; but she said she sees him from time to time when you misses it. I was tried to play cool but i was crying inside.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, Teutonic, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Irl story:

Happened to me too at almost 7 inches and 5 inch girth. But idk how honest she was being maybe just didn't wanna fuk??

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I actually asked a girl who is pretty sexually liberal about this.

she said she likes the guys with big dick because of the confidence he carries around during orgies. and also its aesthetically pleasing.

you shouldn't have wrote that you're not 4 inches I bet you would've gotten a different reaction

A 16cm dick measured with a tape, not "bonepressed" (some people here have carved indentations in their bones so they can measure an inch longer), already will hurt girls, people obsessed with dicks here are just faggets. Faggets love big dicks so they can break each other anuses easily.
If you are short, ugly and mentally ill, dick is the least of your problems, stop coping and start looksmaxing.
And you nigger copers don't even have big dicks, that's just propaganda and your inability to understand how to measure with a ruler or a measuring tape, or count to 10.
Isn't it supposed to be measured with the bonepress method tho? Tha's the most accurate one. Why would u use some tape, tf?

Cope

EEED2239 9E58 4A5E AB9D 95712D0A2FF4
DD4305F3 32B7 4C0E 8D43 3974B648994A
72E97331 B92D 4F29 971B 9D330B746EE8
9D8D3C4C C63C 406A B994 27E41D31B54C

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Stingray and toolateforme
THB, one girl showed me her getting rip by the biggest she ever had. And said it was a one time try. She couldn't enjoy it because i hurt so so bad. His shit was hug and she is tiny; but she said she sees him from time to time when you misses it. I was tried to play cool but i was crying inside.

Yeah, chad rips me in half with his 10-inch cock, but I still see him from time to time.He's a nice guy you know.
Foids like to record sex with big dicks, I have noticed.

Put these guys on life support brother.
They will probably cope and say Tinder is not real life.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Teutonic and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah, chad rips me in half with his 10-inch cock, but I still see him from time to time.He's a nice guy you know.
Foids like to record sex with big dicks, I have noticed.

Put these guys on life support brother.
They will probably cope and say Tinder is not real life.
Anyone that frames pain as a bad thing during sex isn’t blackpilled or is a virgin lmao. I’ve made women extremely sore and those are the ones that love it the most JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Teutonic and TheChosenChad
No because men want womens body, women want value. Reason women like good bodies is because theyre indicators of high value, but if u display value in other ways they dont care about your body anymore. Women want big ddick to appeal to their innate masochism, but pimping will satisfy that desire more than any dick can. Women love sex with high value guy because they are getting his high value genes, and they are enjoying pleasing the guy in the hopes of locking him down.

What about the 3 sensation points inside their vagina? They don't need those aroused? I mean they can do without having those aroused? At the sacrifice of what you've said?

Just fuck her with your mind bro.
Professor-Xavier-Marvel-Comics-professor-charles-francis-xavier-19664774-225-317.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 4797
I actually asked a girl who is pretty sexually liberal about this.

she said she likes the guys with big dick because of the confidence he carries around during orgies. and also its aesthetically pleasing.

jfl "muh confidence"

lmao

Irl story:

ON its own dick does nothing its a multiplayer but all traits interact equally dick frame and height are equally important